Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 14.

I took it and opened it up.
"Oh, it's Sebastian's number." I smiled, and put it in my pocket.

"Hands behind your back! Ready..set..GO!" Spencer shouted. And we dipped our faces into the speggatti and sauce.
I could tell that we got lots of stares from people at other tables. We didn't care though, we're never going to see these people again anyways.

"Go Ryan!" Jade cheered.

"Go Klaudia!" ChloƩ cheered louder, glaring at Jade.

I felt a hand go through my pocket, but I ignored it.

I tried as hard as I could to finish up the speggatti. But just as I got half way done, Ryan raised his head up from the plate.

"Aha! I win!" Ryan said and put his hands up.

"Well, of course. You're a guy. " I told him.

We wiped our faces and I finished eating properly.

We departed from the restaurant, and went back on the road for an hour drive.

"Where are we going when we arrive?" I asked Ryan.

"Well, it's already 7 o' clock. We'll arrive when it's 8. So we'll just stay at the hotel, maybe swim a bit." Ryan replied.

"Ohhh. And what about-" I started to ask.

"-Tomorrow? Mall. Movies. The simple stuff." Ryan said, knowing what I was about to ask.

"Okay. I likey." I grinned.

I looked around, and most of the lot were sleeping. I guess eating made them tired.
"How many rooms?" I asked.

"Well.." Ryan began to say with uncertainty.

"Oh no. One room? There's only two beds in one room for god sakes!" I exclaimed.

"We could have three people on each bed. And Spencer volunteers to sleep on the floor. He doesn't like hotel beds." Ryan replied.

I was delighted that I was having a conversation with Ryan. I think this trip will bring us closer together.
"Oh okay. Who's going on each bed?" I asked.

"Well, that's obvious. You, ChloƩ, and Jade on one bed. And Me, Brendon, and Jon on the other." He replied.

"Jade's coming?" I gasped. I totally forgot she was with us.

"Um..yeah. We can't leave her in the car." Ryan replied.

"Wait, I said that outloud?" I whispered to myself.

Forty-five minutes later we arrived at the Comfort Suites, in Anaheim. It looked pretty cheap. but then again, we are cheap.
We took out our trunks and entered to the front desk.
I started dancing like a maniac because I was so delirious.

"What's up with you?" Brendon asked me tiredly.

"I'm excited! We're going swimming!" I grinned.

We checked in, and ran up the stairs to our room.
Ryan swept the card, and opened the door.

"Home sweet home!" I smiled.

Then I remembered Sebastian's note.
I put my hand in my pocket, but nothing was there.
"What happened to the note Sebastian gave me?" I asked.

"Maybe you misplaced it." Brendon said quickly.

"Eh. Oh well. I don't even know what city I was in when I met him." I laughed.

We all took out our bathing suits, and waited for one another to finish changing in the bathroom.

I wore a one-peice black bathing suit, with the sides opened, and in the back it looked like I was wearing a bikini. I wore a short red sundress over my bathing suit, and carried a towel.

We went downstairs to the outside pool. Thankfully, it was empty.

"Woo. Swim time!" I shouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
SWIM TIMEE!:D
w00tw00t.