Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 16.

He struggled to find where to move his king the safest way as possible.
He moved it to the right.

"Ha, I win!" I cheered, while my horse killed his king.

"It was my first time anyways." Brendon grumbled.

"Yeah, and you suck." I told him.

"Rematch!" Brendon demanded.

"No, we have to watch the movie!" I said, gesturing to the TV.

"Dudes, and Dudettes, let's watch the movie!" I shouted to the lot.

"Finally!" Jon said, relieved.

I plopped down to the left side of my bed, and set my eyes on the screen.

Halfway into the movie, I asked,
"I don't get it. Is her husband really alive or not?"
I got 'shh' as a response to my question. I guess they were really into the movie.

"I don't get it! This movie is boring." Jon sighed.

"No it's not, it's very interesting. You just need to focus." Ryan was persuading Jon.
He rolled his eyes and fell asleep.

When the movie finished, I headed off into sleep.

I have trouble sleeping in hotels. I wake up several times in the middle of the night.
I decided to finally get out of bed when it was 8am. No one else was awake yet. I tiptoed to the bathroom, and did my regular morning schedule. People in the room were still asleep as I finished. I debated whether I should go downstairs and get breakfast alone, or wait for the others to wake. I decided it was best to wait.

I crept up to my suitcarse, zipped it open and took out my laptop. I sat in front of Spencer's floorbed, and flipped open my laptop. I logged onto Myspace, nothing special.

"Whatcha doin'?" Brendon startled me.
"Your breath stinks." I told him.

"Really? Thanks. I appreciate it, best compliment I've ever had." Brendon said sarcastically.

"No problem, now go brush your teeth." I instructed.

"Fine." He answered, and skipped towards the bathroom.

For the next 20 minutes the others have woken up and did their morning stuff.
"Don't get ready yet, peoples. We're going to eat breakfast." I told everyone.

"Like this?" Brendon asked, while gesturing to his clothes; t-shirt and boxers.

"Yeah, no problem. Everyone eats breakfast in their pj's. Now let's get a move on." I said, and walked out of the room, with the others following.

We went downstairs towards the breakfast room, suprisingly, it was empty.

"Oooooh. Muffins." ChloƩ said dreamily, looking at the breakfast choices.
There were muffins, waffles, cereal, bread, coffee, juice, and so much more.

"I think I'm going to eat this whole room." Spencer said, dead on spot eyeing all the foods.

I decided to get a blueberry muffin, a waffle, and juice. We sat in the longest table, and talked about our upcoming plans.

"Let's look for the suckiest mall here, and play Marco Polo there." Ryan suggested, while taking a bite of his banana bread.

"Yeahh." We all agreed.

When we finished eating, we changed into our swimming attire.
Afterwards, we gathered around my laptop, while I looked for malls around here.

"This one is perfect. It' doesn't even have Hot Topic!" I told everyone, they nodded their heads in agreement. I wrote down the directions, and handed it to Ryan.

"Alright, let's go." He said, and we followed him.

I ran to sit on the leftside, back spot, and got it. This time Brendon sat in the middle.

"Weeee, I can't wait!" I squealed, while playing with the hem of my red sundress.

"I brought floaties!" Jon grinned, and handed us each a pair.

When we arrived, we took off our cover-ups, slipped on the floaties, and walked towards the outside mall in excitement.

"Not it!" I said all of a sudden.
Then everyone else said the same, except Jade.

"Ahaha. You're Marco!" I pointed to her.

She scrunched up her face in disgust.

"Here's a blindfold, by the way." ChloƩ said, and handed her a blindfold, the ones you wear to sleep.

She put it on, while all of us scrambled in different places.

"Marco!" Jade shouted.

"Polo!" We shouted back.

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

And sure enough, the whole mall area was looking at us with amusement, and disgust.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is all I have posted..
I've written a few more chapters in a notebook, I'll try to type those ASAP.

READD...COMMENT...SUBSCRIBE!
PUHLEASE.