Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 17

We all ran into stores nearest to us.
Jade, surprisingly, sensed us leaving, and ran into stores too. She knocked down almost everything, which resulted into her getting kicked out.

Most of us knew that Jade wouldn't have tagged any of us, so we all gave up and departed from the mall.

We drove back into the hotel to change into daily wear, so we could go to a different mall.
I dressed into a screen tee and skinny jeans, finished of with black skimmers.

We arrived after 10 minutes of driving.

"So should we all shop together? Or shop in different groups?" asked Ryan.
"Groups!" I announced.
"I second that." Brendon espoused.
"The girls, and the guys." Ryan said.
"What? No! How about like...Me, Chloe, Brendon, and Jon, And then you, Jade, and Spencer." I told Ryan.
"Whatever floats your boat, I guess." Ryan answered.
"Kay!" I said, and took a hold of Brendon, Chloe, and Jon, while entering the indoor mall.
We right away ran to the closest Directory.
"Let's dump the Directory, and just walk around and find stores." Brendon suggested.

I looked around, the mall was gigantic.
Three floors, people everywhere you looked. The ceiling was glass-covered. The mall was beautiful, and certainly incandescant.

"We're going to be walking a lot." I muttered, and took out my phone to check the time, 12:30pm. I reckon we're staying here all day.

The first store we saw that we're familiar with, was Charlotte Russe.

"But that's for 'girls'" Brendon complained.
"Well, you're shopping with girls. So get used to it." I said.
He started cursing under his breath.
"You're cantakerous, Brendon. You know that?" I said, with a smug look on my face.
He half looked offended, and half looked confused.

Me and Chloe entered Charlotte Russe, with Brendon and Jon following close behind.
I looked around the store for a while, and decided that I didn't want to buy anything. So I tried to find the others.
Chloe wasn't hard to find, she was by the Jeans, with Jon. I forgot that Jon was even with us, he was very quiet.
"Are you done shopping?" I asked Chloe.
"..No...We've only been here for 10 minutes." Chloe stated.
"Oh yeah. Do you know where Brendon is?" I asked.
"No."

I decided to look at clothes some more, then eventually find Brendon.
As I looked for some shirts, Brendon's head popped out from the clothing rack.
I jumped two feet back, and covered my mouth to prevent screaming.

"Haha. Gotchya!" Brendon laughed.
"Oh my god, you scared me! " I shouted, putting a hand over my heart.
I then looked down at what he was holding. A bright red halter top, and a black mini skirt.
"Is that for me?" I asked him.
"No, it's for me." He said and walked towards the dressing rooms.

I stood there dumbstruck, shrugged, and continued shopping.
I went to the dress area. Maybe we'll go to a party or something while we're here.
One dress caught my eye. It was a shiny bright red color, halter, with silver chandelier on the neckside.
I got my size and walked straight for the dressing rooms.
The worker led me to a room, and I changed into the red dress. I walked out of the dressing room, and saw Chloe with an amused expression on her face.

I looked to where she was looking, Brendon with girl clothes on. The outfit he was holding. I cracked up laughing, and Chloe, Brendon, and Jon turned their attention to me.
"We could match!" Brendon said excitedly.
"It's beautiful! You should get matching shoes!" Chloe said.
"Allow me." Chloe added and ran into the shoe section.
"You're not actually going to buy that, are you?" I asked Brendon.
"Why, does it make me look fat? I think red's my color." Brendon replied, while striking a pose.
"Psht. Red's 'my' color." I said.
"Fine. Be that way." Brendon stompered and marched back into the dressing room.

"Tell him that this shoe is better than that." Chloe appeared with Jon, both holding a shoe.
Chloe's shoe looked very similar to the dress, it was a 3-inch heel red shoe, with silver chandelier on it.
Jon's though, were 5-inch wedge-heeled peep-toe red shoes.
"Those are way better" I said, pointing to the shoe Chloe was holding.
"Great. Size 8 please" Chloe told the the worker.
A minute later the worker came back with the shoes. I took them and strapped it on.
Brendon cae out of his dressing room just as I got out, with his regular clothing on. He whistled and said,
"Looking Good."
I examined myself in the mirror, and they were right. As simple as the dress was, it was amazingly gorgeous.

We shopped around some more, and decided to call the others so we could eat at the food court.
As planned, we met up at the enormous food court.
There were only stores we haven't hear of. We decided to look into every restaurant.

"What do you think they have in 'Blueberry'?" Jon asked.
"They probably sell blueberries." Brendon said, amused.

They were wrong, it had burgers.
"Maybe they sell blueberry burgers." Spencer said, fascinated.
"That's quixotic. But I don't know, ask." Ryan suggested.
"Do you sell blueberry burgers?" Jon asked the cash register person.
She looked at him like he's crazy.
So we left the place.

"I was planning on eating there." Chloe pouted.
Fortunately, there was another burger place. We ate burgers there, except Brendon, he got a salad, since he's a vegetarian.
We finished eating and wondered whether we should leave or not.
"It's only 4 o' clock! I haven't went to Hot Topic yet!" I explained, and they agreed.

We decided to shop together this time, so we started looking around for places we shop at.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wrote this chapter about....10 monthes ago? haha.
I just had to type it up.
I have a few more chapter that I wrote a while ago that I need to type up.

SUBSCRIBE,
anddd COMMENT. please?:D