Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 2.

I whirled around. To my surprise it was someone I haven't even said a word to.
"Hey," He said
.
"Um, hi?" I said with a confused look on my face.

"I'm Brendon. I was wondering if you'd like to be my partner?"
Brendon. Hmm, Isn't that Ryan's best friend? My confused face turned into a smirk.

"Yeah, sure." I replied. This is a perfect way to get close to Ryan!
We both went back to our seats.

"Raise your hand if you don't have a partner." The teacher said.
No one raised it.

"Good. You and your partner will write a story of your choice, and you will present a preview of it next week."

I shot my hand up.

"Yes, Ms.Rawson?"

"How could two people write a story if we have totally different styles?" I asked. This would be a difficult project.

"Good question, Ms.Rawson. You and your partner will collaborate eachother's writing styles. You will write one story, not two." The teacher answered.

"Ohh, I'm just used to writing on my own, that's all." I said.

"Very well,"The teacher responded.

"Off to work."

I scooted my chair to Brendon's desk.

"So why, Brendon?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Why did you want to be my partner, We hardly know eachother." I half asked, half stated.

"Well to tell you the truth, most people already had partners, and there's no one I'm really friends with in this class. I always hesitate when we choose partners." He replied.

"Really? Me too! I loathe picking partners." I grinned.

I glanced at his face. He wasn't so bad looking, longish black hair, red thick-rimmed squarish glasses.

"I like your glasses." I blurted out.

"Thank you." He smiled.

"Welcome, now let's get to work, shall we?" I said.

He got out a pen and paper to work with, I already had a pen in my hand.

"What kind of story should we write?" He asked.

"A LOVE STORY!!" I squealed.

"Err, how about something with action?" He asked.
I frowned.

"Umm..Vampires?..Ghosts?..Magicians?..Wizardry?" I suggested.

"I like the vampires and wizardry idea." He said.

"We should mix it up! A vampire going to Hogwarts!" I said excitely. I felt like a lightbulb above my head was lighting up.

"Hogwarts?" He asked confusely.
I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe if I try to be friends with him, I could become friends with Ryan!" I said with a twisted smile.
I was just finishing up telling Chloé what happened in English class.

"That's be perfect, but you shouldn't use him." Chloé said with dissapointment.

"I'm not using him, I mean Brendon's a cool guy. I'd like to be friends with him." I said with a convincing grin.

"I guess you're right. and then you could introduce me to Jon." Chloé smiled dreamily, running her hands through her medium-length blonde hair.

Did I ever mention that Chloé likes Jon? I don't think so. She's sort of obsessed, in a secretive way. She doesn't talk abotu him much, but she thinks about him all the time. In her bedroom, she has a mug-of-love. She keepts everything that has Jon's DNA and puts it in her mug-of-love.

"Of course." I replied, as we made our way towards the parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D