Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 3.

Were you honest when you said,
"I could never leave your bed."


Yeah Boy and Dollface rang through my ears.

Wake me up and let me know,
you're--


I slammed my hand agaisnt the alarm.
I removed my blanket from my face and read the clock.

6:30am.

I got up and did my usual morning routine. Brush teeth, shower, breakfast, etc.

When I completed all that, I snatched my car keys from the kitchen counter and walked towards the front door.
I turned the doorknob and walked out to the porch and paused.

I looked around the neighborhood; all of the houses looked exactly alike. The neighborhood seemed really empty, no one went outside much. I never really talked to any of my neighbors; I don't even know my next-door neighbors, and I've been living here for quite a long time.

One sight caught my eye, a guy across the street walking to his car. He looks familiar. I walked down to my driveway to get a closer look.

Those glasses.

Without thinking, I ran to his driveway, quickly looking to see if there's a car passing by, since you're supposed to look both ways before crossing the street.

[Brendon's POV]

I walked down to the driveway, and I see some girl standing on her porch who looks kind of like Klaudia. But I knew it couldn't be her, I know my neighbors, right?
All of the sudden the girl runs up to me, just when I'm about to open my car door. I looked at her, at realized it is Klaudia.

"'Ello! I didn't know you lived here!" She said in a surprised way.

"Haha, well I do..This is sort of random." I said, giving her a weird look.

"Yeah sorry, I just wanted to know if it was you. I don't normally run up to people's houses." She laughed. She has a nice laugh.

"It's okay. And that would be creepy if you did that. Well anyways, If you don't mind, I have to go to school now." I said in a annoyed tone, while glancing at my watch. It was 7:50, I only had 10 minutes to get to school and go to class.
She looks down at my watch too, and runs back to her car.
I waved and got in my car, quickly turning on the ignition and backing up.

[Klaudia's POV]

Oh wow. How embarassing. He seemed annoyed by my presence. Well, I don't blame him, I was making him late to school. After he sped out of the street, I drove after him.

When I parked my car, I rapidly ran out of the car and entered the school grounds. I had to get to my locker fast, good thing the hallways were empty now.

I gathered my things and ran to class. I had 20 seconds left.
I ignored the "no running" statements from hall moniters and the staff, and finally reached the math classroom. Once I entered, the bell rang. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's nice of you to join us, Ms. Rawsome, you're late." She said annoyingly.

"What? I came in here before the bell rang!" I complained.
My face turned red of embarassment when I looked around the room; the whole class was staring at me, including Ryan.

"Yes, but you weren't in your seat. Anyhow, we have a new seating arrangement. you are sitting there, Next to Mr.Ross." She pointed with her clipboard.

I was beginning to quiver when I realized I was going to sit by Ryan for a few monthes. I always trembled when I was around him.

I took a deep breath, and walked towards my seat, which was in the left corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
I edited this one a bit.