Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 4.

I sat down avoiding Ryan's eyes. I couldn't look into them, because I'd faint.

[Ryan's POV]

We got new seating arrangements, I wonder who I'm going to be sitting next to.
We all stood agaisnt the wall, The teacher started to call off names. I was one of the last people to be called, since my seat was in the back corner. The person sitting next to me wasn't existing at the moment, which was Klaudia.
Brendon mentioned her once, I told him that I've known her for quite a while, and went to middle school with her. He wants me to somehow get her to like him more. At first, I didn't know how to do that since me and Klaudia barely talked to eachother. But now I realize it's going to be easy; she'll be sitting next to me. I hope Klaudia would be a great girl for Brendon, he hardly ever gets the girls, while I get tons.

Anyways, back to the present.

My eyes are fixed on the door; Klaudia bursts in, gasping for breath like she went for a 20 mile run. She complained to the teacher, who was telling her she was late because she wasn't in her seat. Then, she came and sat by me. Here goes,

"Hi." I said, looking at her, while she's looking away.

[Klaudia's POV]

He says hi to me and then I start shaking again.
"Uh-h-hi." I stutter.
Suddenly, some girl walks into the room.

"Sorry I'm late, I got lost." The unfamiliar girl said.

"Ah, it's okay. since it's your first day and all."

"WHAT?! That's not fair! How come I'm tardy and she's not?" I whined, making a scene.
The teacher ignored me and turned back to the girl.

"So, Jade. you are going to right here" the teacher said, pointing to the front.

I then hear Ryan whisper, "Jade".
I looked at him, and his eyes were fixed on the girl, he looked dazed.
Jelousy filled my body. She's not all that, she's just a pretty girl with cool dark hair, with blonde underneath her bangs.

The teacher assigns us work, and I couldn't concentrate at all.
Ryan glances at me, while I have that smouldering look on my face.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" Ryan asks, and immediatly gets wide-eyed, like he regrets asking that question.

"No." I answered, I still felt jelous, but him asking that kind of question cheered me up a bit. When someone asks you "Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend" then it means they fancy you.

"Oh, so do you like anyone?" He asks.

"Maybe, Maybe not" I said with a smirk.

"What do you think about...Brendon Urie?" He asked, then I get that angry look on my face again.

"I dunno. I've only known him for a day." I replied.

"What do you think about him so far?" He asked again.

"He's okay." I responded with a sour look on my face.

"What do you mean, looks or personality wise?" He asked. I'm seriously getting annoyed with him; who knew he could ask so many questions?

"I dunno. He's cool, I guess." I said.

"Ohh..okay. So what's your sign?" He asks. Finally! My face freshens up.

"Virgo, yours?" I already knew, haha.

"Virgo. Are you into astrology?" He asked. I'm kind of dissapointed he didn't say like, "Me too!" or something.

"Kind of, I'm mostly into my own." I say.

"What's you're favorite and least favorite sign?" He asked, looking very interested.

"Well, my favorite is obviously virgo. My least favorite is probably...Aries." I answered.
Then he gets an infuriated look on his face, I don't know why, I mean, my favorite sign is HIS sign.

"Aries aren't so bad you know." He snarled.

"Um...okay..I didn't mean it liek that..horoscopes aren't always true." I said, kind of taken back.
He stops talking, finally. I'm surprised, I didn't know he was the annoying type. But It's okay, I still like him.

-Lunch-

"He sits next to you in math class now?!" Chloé asked, shocked.

"Yeah! I can't believe it. He's kind of annoying though, he asks a lot of questions." I tell her.

"Maybe he's trying to get to know you." Chloé said thoughtfully.

"Maybe." I laughed.

then, that Jade girl stood next to the table with her food tray.
"Do you mind if I sit here?" She asked.

Of course I mind.

"No, not at all!" I say with a fake expression in my voice.
Chloé must had notied, because she nudged me in my stomach.

"What did she do?" Chloé whispers to me.

"Tell ya lata." I whispered back.
Jade sat down.

"So! Is there any guys you like here?" I asked her.

"Well, there's this one guy who caught my eye." She said happily.

"Oooh. Who? Tell us!" Chloé urges.

"I don't know his name, but he's the guy over there with the red vest." she pointed with her eyes. I located her eyes, and noticed she was talking about Ryan.

"Oh Ryan? He's not for you." I snarled.

"Why not? What's kinds of girls does he like?" She asked me.

"Oh, he likes blonde bimbos." I said maliciously, knowing that I partly insulted myself and Chloé, since we were both blonde.
I looked at Chloé, and she was eating, looking at us like she was deeply into our conversation.

"Plus, he has a girlfriend." I lied.
A frown appeared on her cheerful face.

"Who's his girlfriend?" She asked.

"Umm..her." I pointed to the first girl who came into view, the cheerleading captain, Stacy.

"He's dating a cheerleader?" She asked with a disgusted look on her face.

"Yes." I answered simply.

"Well why isn't he sitting next to her?" She asked, on the verge of tears.

"Ask him yourself." I said without thinking, completely regretting it, something happened next that surprised me.

"Okay, him and his friends are coming to our table!" She squealed, having her old happy face back.

"Do you mind if we sit here?" Brendon asked me.

"Um..no" I say looking up at him.
He sits next to me, with him on my right, and Chloé on my left. Spencer and Jon sit by Brendon, which dissapoints Chloé. And Ryan sits by Jade, which pissed me off.

"So why aren't you sitting with Stacy?" Jade asked Ryan. I quickly looked down and started eating.

"Why would I sit next to Stacy?" He asked confusedly.

"Isn't she your girlfriend?" She asked. This girl had a big mouth.

"Noo...who told you that?" Ryan asked, still confused.

"Well, Kl--" She starts to say, but then I drop my fork, and shout..
"LOOK! THERE'S ALEX GASKARTH!"
"WHERE?" She jumped and screamed.
"Gotchya!" I grinned, relieved that I stopped her from telling my lies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Instead of them having individual desks, it will be a longer desk that fits two people. Just to make it more interesting.