Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

Chapter 6.

Chloé followed me home. Sadly, we don't live in the same neighborhood.
As we arrived, I noticed that Brendon was waiting for me on my front porch.

"Wow, he's anxious to see you." Chloé whispered to me as we walked towards my house.

"Hey," Brendon greeted.
"You brought someone?" He added.

"Yep. My bodyguard." I grinned.

"Bodyguard?" He asked, wide-eyed.

"Don't mind her, she's only coming for today. She's making sure you won't rape me." I replied.

"Ohh, I see." He laughed.

I got out my keys and unlocked the front door.

"Your house looks exactly like mine!" Brendon exclaimed as he entered the house.
"Even from the outside." I added.

Chloé was just standing there, eyeing us.

"What room should we study in?" Brendon asked me.

"Um, the living room I guess." I responded.
Brendon led the way, since he felt like he was in his own house.
We dropped out backpacks on the floor, and got out a paper, and writing utensils.

"How should we start the story?" Brendon asked me.

"I dunno." I said dully, my lightbulb above my head wasn't lighting up.
We both wandered our eyes to Chloé; she looked like a statue, she was unblinkely watching us.

"How about, 'Once upon a time, there was a sexy vampire named Brendon.'?" Brendon suggested.

"You can't be the main character! I have to be in the story too then." I frowned.

"But you got to choose what the story was about. So I should be able to choose the characters!" He pouted.

"Fine." I agreed. How could I resist that pout?

We continued working on the writing project. We barely got anything done, though; we mostly talked.

A few days passed since the time Brendon came over my house. Me and Brendon because pretty good friends. Unfortunately, Me and Ryan don't really talk in Math class. He gets too busy passing notes to Jade.
It was now Friday.

"Today we have bandpractice at Spencer's grandma's house. Want to come?" He asked me, when we were about to get out of 4th period.

"Sure, could I bring a friend?" I asked him.

"Yeah. So, we'll meet at the parking lot afterschool. Sounds good?" H asked.

"Yep. I'll follow you to the house."

"Great." He replied.

I ran to meet up with Chloé.
"We're going to their band practice!" I said happily to Chloé.

"Yay! I'll get to see Jon!" She squealed.

Chloé followed me, while I followed Brendon to Spencer's grandma's house.
It was a quick drive. I got even more anxious as we neered the house.
I'd finally get to hear Ryan's band!

I jumped out of the car, Chloé did too, and ran to Brendon as he was walking to the house.

"Wow, you girls are excited." Brendon smiled.
He led us towards the garage, where Spencer, Ryan, and Jon were. Then I looked at the couches, and to my surprise, Jade was there.

"Klaudia! Chloé! I didn't know you'd be here! Come sit down." She patted the seat next to her

Me and Chloé sat where she directed.

"So, who invited you?" I asked Jade.

"Ryan." She grinned.
My fists clenched.

"Oh, that's wonderful!" I said with a fake smile.

"Control your temper." Chloé whispered to me, knowing I was about to explode.

"He's great, you know? Really sweet. I like him even more now." She giggled while the guys got there equipment ready.
I kept ignoring Jade while she was rambling on about Ryan.

"I wish I had earplugs." I muttered.

"What was that?" Jade asked me.

"I wish I had...beer." I said with confusion.
Jade and Chloé looked at me like I was crazy.

"When are you guys going to start playing?" I shouted at Brendon, Ryan, Jon, and Spencer.

"Right...now." Spencer replied.

"This song is called 'Time To Dance'" Brendon said into the microphone.
Music started playing; I really liked the dancy beat.

Brendon sang:
Well, she's not bleeding on the ballroom floor
Just for the attention
Cause that's just ridiculously odd.


I was pretending to look at Brendon, but I was really looking at Ryan from the corner of my eye. He was looking down at his guitar.

Have some composure
Where is your posture?
Oh, no, no!
You're pulling the trigger
Pulling the trigger
All wrong


I have to admit, Brendon did have a good voice. Though I wasn't paying much attention to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, comment?:D