What Hurts The Most

Chapter 3

We got back to my house and my father was home, just great. He hated Zacky with a passion. My father was really religious and thought Zacky was the son of the devil. He disapproved our relationship the entire time we knew each other. He didn't like the tattoos or the piercings. He most of all hated that Zacky took my virginity. My father wanted me to wait until marriage to lose it, but I knew I was going to marry Zacky, so I didn't see why it mattered.

"Where the fuck have you been?" he asked getting off the couch.
"Out." I said taking off my shoes and grabbing Zacky's hand.

"What have I told you? I don't want you seeing this thing," He said pointing to Zacky.

"Dad! He isn't a thing! He is my boyfriend! I love him dad! Deal with it. I am not going to leave him just because you don't like him! Everyone in the family BUT you loves him!" I yelled letting go of Zacky's hand and getting closer to my father.

He glared at me with so much hate and then he looked at Zacky.
"Get out," He said in a stern voice. I turned around and looked at Zacky who stood there looking confused.
"I said GET OUT!" my father yelled pointing to the door.

"Dad, stop!" I said. I walked over to Zacky who wrapped his arms around me as if he was trying to protect me.

"Get your hands off of my daughter," he said stomping his foot like a little baby.

I looked up at Zacky and nodded. He might as well leave now before fists start flying.
I stood on my tippy-toes and whispered in his ear, "Kiss me like he isn't even there,"
I pulled back, but stopped when my nose was just touching his. He smiled and pulled me into the most heated kiss ever. Hands were going everywhere, our tongues were swirling around in each other's mouths. It was amazing.

"Okay! Thats enough!" my father yelled as he pulled us apart.
He opened up the front door and pushed Zacky out.

"Dad! Stop!" I yelled trying to get passed him, but he slammed the door shut.
"You are never to see that boy ever again!" He said looking at me.

"Try and stop me," I said opening up the front door, but Zacky was gone.
"Good," I heard my father say behind me.

I groaned and slammed the door shut. I walked upstairs and slammed my bedroom door.
"STOP SLAMMING THE DOORS!" I heard my father yell from downstairs. I flopped myself on my bed and looked at the ceiling. How come I can't just be with the man I love without my father hating him? I want things to be easier.
I groaned and rolled over, pulling my pillow towards me which smelled like Zacky. I took in his smell and smiled.

...And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been...