What Hurts The Most

The End

"I'm sorry,"Matt said pulling me into a hug.

I have been getting that a lot today, all the 'I'm sorry for your loss' and 'I hope you are okay'. No one misses him as much as I do. No one knows how I feel.
I pushed away from Matt and ran upstairs and slammed my door. I flung myself on the bed and cuddled close to the pillows and sheets. His sent still lingered on them, even 3 days after his death.

I laid there and cried. I haven't stopped crying since my mother told me the news. At his funeral I caused a scene because I threw myself on top of his casket as they were lowering him. I wanted to be buried with him. He was my everything, and now he is gone.
I suddenly had the urge to throw up. I shot up, ran into the bathroom and I got to the toilet just in time.
After all of my stomach contents were in the toilet, I leaned back against the wall and cried. I placed my hands across my stomach and cried. My stomach now held a child, a child that will have half of mine and half of Zacky's DNA running through its blood, a child that will grow up with no father.

I got up and ran downstairs and out the door. I got into my car and drove to our spot, which is also the spot where he had crashed.
I pulled over and ran to the side of the road where I had made a cross in memory of him. I sat down in front of it and cried.

"You,"I choked out.
"I saw you."

...It's hard to deal with
the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' it...