I Don't Want Your Fake Love Anymore

Woohoo!

“Brian I’ll be right back. I’m gonna put Scarlett in bed, kay?”

“Yeah sure. I’ll still be here.”

“Thanks.”

I slowly got up and walked up the stairs slowly. As I entered Scarlett’s bedroom I had to watch every step or I would have slipped on one of her toys (which was scattered all over the floor). I gently placed her on her bed.

I kissed her check and was almost out the door when I heard, “Mommy?”

“Yes sweet heart.”

“Can Batman sleep in my bed?”

“Of course honey, let me go get him.”

“Okay.”

I walked out of Scarlett’s room, down the hallway, and into mine. I found the puppy still on my bed where I left him, asleep. I picked him up and brought him into Scarlett’s room. I put him on the bed and said,

“Call for me if you need me honey.”

“Okay Mommy I loves you.”

“I love you too.”

I quietly closed the door and walked down the stairs. As I was walking down the stairs I heard Brian talking to someone, at first I thought he was on the phone then I heard someone else speak. As I entered the room, I saw the one and only J.B. He smiled and opens his arms wide waiting for me to hug him. Of course Brian has his back towards me so he didn’t realize I was in the room. So Brian got up and hugged J.B. J.B. and I laughed hysterically.

“Gee thanks Brian, that was very nice. However I wanted the hug from Mikey.”

I was still laughing hysterically and Brian began laughing too. Then out of nowhere J.B. picked me up, carried me over to the couch and plopped down. I made the attempt to get off his lap but he has a strong grip around me.

“No,” he said.

“No what?”

“I want a hug first.”

I chuckled and gave him a big hug. Then I made another attempt to move off his lap and he said ‘no’ again.

“Now why not?”

“You’re comfy.”

I looked over at Brian to see him smirking. I made a face gesture and he shook his head and mouthed ‘Nothing.’

“So Miss Mikey,” said J.B.

“Yes Mr. J.B.”

“Do you have any idea where we’re going for the July to December birthday kiddies?”

“It’s not my choice this time, it’s Matt’s remember?”

“Oh yeah.”

I laughed and said, “Silly Berry.”

He laughed.

“So where’s my favorite girl?”

“I thought Mikey was your favorite girl,” said Brian while that earlier smirk appeared again.

J.B. blushed, “No Scarlett is my favorite girl. Mikey is my favorite woman.”

“Aw J.B. you use to be my favorite man but you’ve been replaced.”

“By who?”

“By my puppy that Brian just got for Scar and I.”

“Where’s this dog?”

“Napping with Scar.”

“Ah I see.”

Brian’s cell phone started ringing.

He took it out of his pocket and checked to see who was and said, “It’s Matt.” J.B. and I nodded.

Brian got up and went into the kitchen to talk to Matt. I slid off J.B. but left my legs on his lap. He looked over at me and smiled.

“What,” I asked.

He opened his mouth about to speak but he was interrupted.

“Matt has decided,” said Brian.

“So where are we going,” asked J.B. as he looked away from me.

“You won’t believe it. We’re going to Disney World.”

I jumped up and started dancing.

“Uh huh we’re going to Disney World uh huh oh yeah.” Brian and J.B. were laughing at me. I stopped dancing and pounced on the couch.

“When are we going?”

“He said sometime in the beginning middle of September.”

“Nice. It’s barely hot down there.”

“Word.”

Brian looked at his watch.

“Shit I have to meet up with the guys now see you later.”

He ran over to me gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, did a handshake with J.B, and then ran out the door.