I Don't Want Your Fake Love Anymore

Fun and ...

I slowly began to wake up when I felt someone stroking my back softly. I opened my eyes to see JB looking at me. He smiled when he saw I was awake. I smiled back and stretched.

“How long have you been awake,” I asked.

“Not long. I didn’t want to get up and wake you. You looked so peaceful and I was very comfy.”

I chuckled and went back to cuddling into his chest.

“Mikey.”

“Hm,” I said as I looked at him.

“I want to ask you something and it’s been long overdue.”

I sat up all the way and he quickly followed.

“Go on.”

“Would you be my girlfriend,” he asked as he looked me right in the eyes waiting for me to respond.

“Yes.”

“Yes?”

“Yes.”

He smiled so wide then tackled me and continuously kissed my neck.

“That made my day,” he said as he hovered over me.

I smiled and kiss his lips.

“I’m glad it did. It made mine as well.”

A minutes went by until I broke silence, “So what do you want to do?”

He had a sly look on his face.

“No JB, we are not having sex again!”

“Why not?”

“Because we don’t know when Erin and Scarlett will be back!”

He pouted.

“No!”

“Ugh fine!”

“We can shower together and that’s all!”

He jumped out of bed and flung me over his shoulder and ran into the bathroom. After showering with JB, I went int othe kitchen to make breakfast. I was in a deep train of thought until I felt hands on my hips and lips on my neck.

“That smells so good,” JB murmured against my skin.

“Thank you, now let go so I can finish cooking.”

He kissed up my neck a few times then finally pulled away. A few minutes later I finished cooking and served breakfast. We ate in silence mostly. Before I could even clean up, JB beat me to it. As JB was finishing doing the dishes, I stand up and walk over towards him and rest my face against his shoulders while wrapping my arms around his waist. I heard him turn off the water and felt him grab my arms, removing them from his waist. I felt him move and I opened my eyes to see him looking right at me.

“What?”

“Nothing. I’m just happy I finally asked you.”

A smile grew on my face. I stood on my tippy toes to give him a kiss on the lips. He leans forward as well and wraps his arms around my waist which led me to wrap mine around his neck. His hands move to my butt and he picks me up. I squealed and immediately wrapped my legs around his waist. He laughed against my lips. I looked at him and pouted.

“Aw. I’m sorry babe. I didn’t mean to startle you.”

“It’s okay I forgive you.”

He smiles and begins walking.

“Where are we going?”

“The couch, where else?”

“Oh.”

JB walked over to the couch and plopped down on it and I almost fell off his lap.

I leaned forward to lay on him and said, “I could just nap right now.”

He chuckles which shakes me.

“I’m glad to know I’m comfortable.”

I smile and look up at him and kiss him on the lips. As I was about to pull away he places his hands on my face and kisses me back hard. We start making out that we don’t hear Erin, Johnny, and Scarlett entering in the house. Yeah I shouldn’t have given her a copy of the keys.

“Hey Mikey, we are home and your child is not dead- woah!”

We stopped making out immediately and had the shockest look on our faces. We turn to see Erin standing near us with her hands on her hips and a big smirk on her face. I got off JB’s lap and and stood up and rub my neck nervously.

“Mama,” shouted Scarlett who came running over to me with her arms stretched. I picked her up and kissed her.

“Hey baby! How was it at Auntie Erin’s and Uncle Johnny’s?”

“Fun!! We taught Batman a trick!”

“You did. You have to show me later.”

“Okie dokie Mama. Can I go play now?”

“Of course baby. Mommy needs to have grown up talk with Auntie Erin.”

“Okay!”

Scarlett hugged Erin’s leg and hugged Johnny’s leg (who just walked into the room) and ran up the stairs.

“So Mikey I see you were entertained.”

I blushed and rubbed my arm and said,” Yeah about that,” then I looked at JB.

He stood up and stood next to me.

“So Mikey and I are officially, finally dating,” said JB.

Erin and Johnny shouted, “FINALLY!”

“I’m throwing a party!”

“Why are you throwing a party Erin,” asked Johnny.

“Because a miracle finally happened! Even though it looks like JB has a party starting in his pants.”

We all looked at JB's crotch and sure enough he had a tent pitched.

He blushed and hid behind me.

“I guess you found out that she likes it from behind,” said Erin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally! Feedback please.