I Don't Want Your Fake Love Anymore

Perhaps a new beginnging

JB followed me to my bedroom. He closed my bedroom door after we both were in it. I walked over to my closet to get my pjs and went to the bathroom to change into them. After doing my business in the bathroom, I reentered my bedroom and noticed JB was stripped down to his boxers.

He looked at me and smiled then said, “Nice shirt.”

I looked at my shirt and noticed it was an Avenged Sevenfold shirt. “Thanks, I hear they’re a great band.”

He smiled again. He walked over to me and places his hands on my hips and pulls me to him. He looks down at me and just looks at me.

After a few seconds of him looking at me I asked, “What?” “Nothing.” “Nothing? Then what’s with the staring?”

“I still can’t believe that you’re my girlfriend.”

I smiled.

“Well you better start believing it mister or else I’ll find Hugh Jackman and persuade him that we’re meant to be.”

He cracks up laughing.

“I do believe it babe. It just took me a while to grow the balls I needed in order to do it.”

I smiled again. I stood on my tip toes and give him a passionate kiss. He reciprocates and then he picks me up and on instinct I wrap my legs around his waist. He walks us over to the bed and drops me on it. And jumps on me. I move towards the bed headboard; then JB follows.

He starts climbing over me and when he reaches my face I whispered, “Don’t start anything that you can’t finish. I don’t want to do anything in case Scarlett walks in.”

He nodded and said, “It’s totally fine. I understand.”

I smiled and kiss him. After kissing for a few more minutes, we decided it was time for bed. The next morning I woke up to hearing the soft snores from JB. I looked at the time and saw it was 8:00am and knew that Scarlett would be up around 8:30. I quietly get up and go to the bathroom and do my business. As I reentered my room, I noticed JB was semi awake. I walked over to my bed and climbed in. JB wakes up more and moves closer to me.

“What are you doing up so early,” he asks.

“I woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep.”

“Aw, come here,” he says as wraps his arms around me.

His breathing started to slow and I noticed he was slowly falling back to sleep.

“As a warning, Scar will be up any minute.”

“Maybe she’ll sleep late.”

“My daughter never sleeps late. She has an internal alarm clock.”

On that note I hear my bedroom door open and see Scarlett running to my bed.

“Good morning Mama. Good morning JB,” she said with the biggest smile on her face.

I looked at JB who was trying to hide the fact that he was awake. I chuckled and replied back to Scarlett. After Scarlett demanded that she wanted pancakes for breakfast I got up out of bed and went downstairs with her to the kitchen. Before I can even reach the pantry, JB announces that he will make breakfast and only Scarlett can help. As I’m sitting at the kitchen table watching the two of them work together I couldn’t help but smile. Maybe this is the start of the new beginning I was hoping for the longest time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks guys for the feedback! =)