Become What You Know

Frank Iero sprouts wings on his 18th birthday. Immediately he starts to see things in a different light. When the Way Brothers become entangled with the government Frank and his newly aquired friend, Tarra, take off on an adventure to save the world from Bert McCracken, a misunderstood man with too much power for one person.
  1. When Wings Sprout
    In the movies it always starts with foreshadowing. The hero is introduced at just the right moment to let us all know that today is not going to be an average day.
  2. The Brothers Way Cafe
    "I guess we could cut them off," Mikey monotoned, pressing a thumb to a wing bud. The wing snapped back at him irritably, sending Mikey stumbling back. "Sorry," Frank said with a grin, "They're still a little tender..."
  3. Mikey Way: Professional Mistake Maker
    Jimmy stops suddenly, looks Frank over and sighs, "I miss the days when Angels were anatomically inept."
  4. Dude, We're Nothing Like Doom Patrol
    "Don't worry, Mikey," Gerard whispers into the air, hopes that the spirits will be able to reach him, where ever he is, "We're coming for you."
  5. Ryan Ross: Skinniest Superhero Ever
    "Yeah, imagine that," he says, monotone, "Since I hit puberty six years ago." "It's the haircut," some one snickers from further in the apartment, and the not so twelve year old kid says, "Shut up, Brendon."
  6. Springing Mikey: Planning
    "Are we doing something illegal?" she asks, and her eyes sparkle, "And can I help?"
  7. Electronic Buildings, Oh My!
    "It's been a lonely four thousand years," Jimmy shrugs, "If you would just get over what happened..."
  8. Gabe and William (Wonder Twins Activate)
    I promised undead_princess a one shot with in BWYK involving Beckett. Here you Go.
  9. Jepha Changes Sides (It's as Easy as Sexuality)
    In the end they don't catch Jepha Howard, he hands himself over. Or, well, he puts a brick through the rental car's window.
  10. Why Bob Bryar Doesn't Do Subtle