You Can't Save Her

Image

I woke up to the screaming of my mom and my sister.. 'They are at it at this time of night?' I sigh as I slide out of my bed, and crawl slowly over the piles of clothing and random object I have been wanting to hang on my wall for some time now, but just haven't got to it yet...

"Mom what the hell is going on?" I ask not really caring at the time being. I've gotten use to their fighting, and to be honest I just wanted one night of peaceful sleep. Just one night.

"Your lazy ass sister called me a slut, and I am tired of this shit."

"Well mom you are for marrying that bastard in the den." I wanted to say but managed to slip out, "Sarah you know that's not right."

"Well that bitch is a slut, she fucking cheated on my dad!" She snaps at me.

I sigh.. 'Theres goes my night..' I think to myself and I start talking things out with them two.

This is my routine/story/life/nightmare.

I'm Temperance Smith. I am have the normal sixteen year old life. A amazing boyfriend, the best of friends, the most coolest job ever, and I guess you could say a "normal family."

By "normal" I mean not normal. We fight, we cry, we try to kill eachother. My "coolest job ever" more like a hell hole in New York.
I mean hello this is New York.

And what you are about to read is my story.

Actually, let me correct that.
This is not my story, this is my life.

And I'm the type of girl that you can't save..