You Can't Save Her

I Do Not Wanna Be Afraid.

Hours passed, I still haven't made up my mind. I loved Austin, and my besties, but they didn't fill up the void I felt with my family. The empty shell I once called my heart.

With the death of my father coming up, and all this going on. I couldn't stand breathing, moving, or even talking. Not that I ever let anyone know. To the world, minus Austin, I was a perfectly happy sixteen year old girl.

psht, as if.

My life is my hell. I can't stand living anymore. Austin could do better then me, and my best friends don't need me around. I'm just a waste of space.

So it was deiced.. I was gonna end my life, and not give Harry a chance to rip my mind into pieces. But first I had to make a few calls, telling the people who mean the most to me that I would no longer be on this planet, and that I was sorry, and that I loved them.

First I called Kerenza, my sister. "Sissy, I'm sorry about all the trouble I caused you. I love you, good bye."

After her, three more people got called hearing the same thing. I considered them all my sisters. I felt the worst about telling Trinity. She's had to deal with me being like this before, but this time even she couldn't save me.

It was the hardest for me to tell Austin.. I sat there looking at his number shaking. Could I go through with this?

My screen on my phone light up, showing that I was calling him..

"Hey babe." I hear from his side of the phone. I take a deep breath and with a shakey voice I studder out, "B..Baby, I..I...I love you so much. I'm sorry you had to deal with all my bull shit I put you through. B..But I don't.. I don't want you to cry.. Okay?" I start crying again once I hear him start panicking.

"Temperance? What's wrong? I don't like it when you talk like this." I start crying harder.

"Baby, I'm.. gonna go...away..forever." I studder. "What do you mean?" I hear Austin about to start crying. "Baby, I'm gonna go be with my daddy." I say clearly, I had to end this phone call.

"Temperance, no." I hear him say sobbing. "Please, Temperance..don't leave me." He pushes out. "T..T...Temperance." I cut him off. "Bye babe, I love you." I hang up the phone.

I take my razor blade out of my match box, and move my bracelets...Starting to press down on it, and watch the blood start to flow.

But soon I see Trinity bust through my door. Did my phone call with Austin really last that long? "Temperance, what the hell is going through your head!" She screams at me and hits the razor from my hand.

I shake my head, I couldn't believe she was here. "T..T...T..Trinity?" I studder, shocked. I watched as she buzzed around my room, finding something to stop the bleeding from my wrist.

"I can't believe you, I want to punch you so badly." I see tears falling from her eyes.

"I..I..I." I try to talk to her, but I can't. "I'm taking you to my house." She says looking at me, with blood shot eyes.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, watching my mom run up the stairs. "What is going on?!!" She says looking around. "Nothing, just, Temperace was trying to get out of staying the night with me." Trinity says smiling, a truly fake smile. "Oh..Okay." She says walking down the stairs.

"Lets go." She says extending her hand.

I couldn't believe my eyes..

Someone actually saved me?