You Can't Save Her

Whispers In The Dark.

“Austin..” I say feeling tears surfacing themselves. “What are you doing here?” I see his eyes are about as blood shot as mine are. “Your mom told me that you was at Trinity's house, so I was on my way to talk to you.”

Lighting flashed above us. “A..A..Austin..” I studder. “Temperance, I love you so much, and to be honest I was about to leave my house when you called me.” I look up at the clouds seeing them a navy blue. “Temperance, I have something to ask you.” I hear Austin say as I go to look at him I see him start to kneel on one knee. “Temperance, I have never been so sure of something in my life. I want to be with you for the rest of the time I have breathing on this planet.”

My jaw drops, “AUSTIN?!!” I almost scream. “Temperance in this box,” He says pulling a violet box out of his jacket pocket, “is a promise that as soon as I can I will find a ring for you, that is as worth as much as you mean to me.”

I see a thought run across his mind. “Well this could be a problem because your worth the world to me...and I'm broke.”

I giggled, “Austin... Of course I'll marry you.” I say screaming and glomp him.

A hour passed by of me and Austin talking when we finally realized that it was pouring, and that I had to get back to Trinity's house. So we said our goodbyes, and I ran back.

Trinity noticed my sad attempt at sneaking in. “Your really late.” she says looking at me. “I'm sorry, I ran into Austin.” I see her eyebrow raise. “Oh really?” She says forgetting that the tv was playing. “Yeah.” I say sitting down casually.

“Something had to happen!” She says looking at me, drooling for what information I wasn't sharing. “Oh something did happen.” I say smiling. “What happen?” She says looking at me.

“Me and Austin are...” I pause for dramatic effect. “Engaged.”

I see Trinity not able to speak..

That was proof that everything will be okay.

Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this chapter is REALLY small.
but I started a job so updating is gonna be really hard.
]:
But I will still update! So stick with me, mkay?