You Can't Save Her

Nothing Is Ever Perfect.

A few months went by, and everything was going back to normal.

My dads death day I stayed cooped up in my room with Austin, because my mom let him come over since it was a bad day for me. I cried my eyes out to Austin and he sat there stroking my hair telling me that everything would be okay.

All in all, everything started to get back to normal. Which was weird. Even all the drunks haven't showed up. I never expected this to happened.

About three weeks into school....my life changed. I thought everything was perfect, well Harry would beg to differ. Let me explain.

I get off my bus from school, listening to my friends ipod since my gay mp3 broke, but that's not important.

Anyhow I was walking home, thinking of what I was gonna cook for dinner since my mother had to go to work early, I told her that I would handle the cooking. So as I was walking into the house I see Harry sitting on the steps looking at me.

This startled me, but I thought nothing of it. In fact I had forgotten all about him getting my pants undone and my mom saving me. However I noticed his lips moving like he was talking to me, so I pull one head phone out of my ear. “Yeah Harry?” I say raising one eyebrow. “You think I forgot?” I hear him say as a smirk grew across his face. “Forgot what?” I say backing up.

That's when I felt Harry's hand hit my hair that was against the door. 'When did he move?' I think to myself. “Harry what are you doing?” I ask as his free hand traces up and down my side. I try to move to the side, but his hand was tangled in my hair. “Harry please don't do this.” I beg, and started to cry.

“I've been dying to do this for a long time now Temperance.” He whispers in my ear. I try to push him away, and fail. I feel his body slam against mine. “I will not let you get away this time.” He says more harshly.

'Oh my god, someone please..someone please save me' I scream in my head, and I try to escape his grasp. But every time I think I am close to being free from him, he tugs on my hair pulling me back to him.

I look him in the eyes, trying to get my point across that I was scared. I feel my body shaking, “Harry, please no.” I mutter between the gasp of air. He just smiles at me, and starts dragging me up the stairs, since at this time I realized I couldn't win.

Half an hour later, Harry walks out of my room zipping up his pants.
“Tell you mother, if you want..She won't believe you.” He says giving me this big smile. I bury my face into my pillow. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. I cried the whole time Harry tainted me. My body was aching, and my head was pounding. I reach over to my cell phone and hit number two on my speed dial. I had to call Austin.

“Hey love.” I hear his music get turned down. “B..B..Babe...Can..Can you please..S..S.S.Sneak over here for me please.” I studder, “Babe, you okay?” I shake my head and almost yell, “No it's not.” and I hang up.

I can't believe I let my guard down. I can't believe that I let Harry and my family get me to believe that everything was gonna finally be okay. I can't believe that I thought everything was perfect.

I sigh at that thought. Nothing can ever be perfect, not for a freak like me. No of course not. I couldn't be a normal, perfect person.

No nothing is ever perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I'm dying of lack of sleep, so this chapter is not really detailed like usual and I aplogize.
But comments are loved like woah.