Two Hearts to Make a Maniac

Chapter Eleven

I sat on the bed combing my fingers through my wet hair. I've become stressed, trying to figure out exactly what the Joker had meant. Really, I shouldn't be getting worked up at it. He says things that make no sense to other people all the time! Though, usually those people are dead fin a short amount of time.

Was I nervous about dying? No. I couldn't be! I mean, I'm not suppose to die. At least I should live for another five years. God damn it he really is going to kill me. What he said on the tape was true. Tomorrow he was going to kill me just like he promised. God, he just wanted to screw with my mind by taking me in.

I felt frustrated, angry, desperate, and sad as I paced back in forth in the unknown room. Flopping back onto the bed, I put a hand over my face releasing a tired sigh. I splayed myself on the bed feeling a sudden depression soak into my limbs. And I would have stayed like that if it were not for the door to the bedroom door opening.

A man with chocolate brown hair and dark eyes leaned against the door frame, Jack's clown mask in his hands. I sat up and rubbed my face. "Let me guess? Your room?" I grunted getting up from the bed. Head down, I walked to the door before being stopped by Jack's hand. Why the hell was everyone stopping me from leaving today!?

Glaring up at Jack I opened my mouth but shut it quickly once his smoldering eyes glanced at mine. He smelled clearly of alcohol but for some reason that seemed to excite me more than worry. I backed into the room as Jack shut the door, dropping his mask. My heart began to pound as he advanced towards me. I didn't even move, I didn't want to. Even as he took off my mask and leaned to my lips.

Our bodies crushed against each other's as we began to kiss ferociously. I entangled my fingers in Jack's hair urging him. Lips bruised, Jack pushed be back onto the bed before climbing on top of me. I knew he was drunk and would probably freak out in the morning, but I'm dying tomorrow. I'll have nothing to regret.

Jack pried open my lips slithering his tongue inside my mouth. I didn't care, the adrenaline pumping through my veins was only increased my his actions. Pressing my body against his, I tugged at his shirt. Without a second thought Jack tore off his shirt mine following.

Soon, both our clothes were lying across the room. Our bodies began to collide and released grunts and moans. My lips were always connected to Jack's and as I arched my back, rolling my head with pleasure, he trailed kisses down my neck. I dug my nails into his back before falling back down breathing heavily Jack soon joining me.

Gently, he kissed my forehead before rolling off me. I laid there for a moment still coming over the pleasure that consumed my body. Rolling over on my side I faced Jack, him staring at me.

Smiling half-heartedly at him I closed my eyes briefly. "I like you better without your mask." I whispered laughing slightly afterwards.

Jack stared at me, his eyes taking in every one of my features. He reached out and softly laid his hand on my cheek. I didn't swat it away, I welcomed it. It's very rare for me take part in the actions I had tonight and tonight's had seemingly meant more then the others had. "You know I haven't done that in a while." He chuckled his mellow voice sending ripples down my skin.

"Really, I wouldn't have noticed." I laughed closing my eyes sleepily. Groaning, I lifted myself up.

Jack stared at me curiously as I began to stand up. "What are you doing?" He asked getting up as well.

"How well do you think it will go over Joker when he sees me naked in a bed with you? I'm already dead but I'll be dead sooner if that does happen." I grunted starting to gather my clothes.

Lowering his eyes, Jack became silent. As I zipped up my pants I heard him walk up behind me. His arms wrapped around my waist gently pulling me to him. "If you're not dead soon, I'd love to do this again." He whispered, his hands beginning to run up and down my body.

"We'll see." I replied putting on the rest of my clothes.

I left Jack's room, heading for the living room. That had calmed down my nerves. As I laid down on the couch, I combed my hair trying to make it look like I hadn't just had sex. Since I wasn't willing to go into someone else's room, the couch was going to be my bed. I let one of my legs hang and a hand lay across my face lazily.

"Dah-ta-dah-ta." The Joker hummed skipping by the living room door. Just as I suspected he skipped backwards seeing me in the room.

Turning my face towards him, I stared blankly for a moment before raising an eyebrow and turning my face back towards the ceiling. I heard him give a laugh before walking away. Dirty Bastard. Damn it. I'm not going to let this idiot ruin my last good night of sleep.

[[Third Person POV]]

The Joker smirked as he walked away from the living room. His last remark towards Rebecca seemed to have shaken her up, or so he thought. He was completely oblivious to what happened mere minutes ago. No one really did. Boomer and Skeeter were out God knows where, doing Hell knows what for the Joker. He himself had been in his room, far from Jack's room. Harley had been in her room, reliving her kiss.

Jack, well Jack was still in his room naked drooling just thinking that Rebecca was laying beside him moments ago. Being the henchman of a psychotic criminal tied up his hands in the nightly activity department. Rebecca was pretty, but still vicious at the same time. He hadn't expected much from the young girl, but as she said she was going to be dead. Even though he was simply a 'I'm dead so you’re my last bit of fun' kind of toy he didn't mind. As he fell asleep his body missed her's.

Rebecca was not thinking much of it. Even though she felt it to be more passion filled then other times it was not stuck in her mind like Jack's. Her mind was still taking in the fact tomorrow she would die. Still thinking she would die tomorrow at the hands of the Joker

But she wasn't. The Joker had no intention of killing her, or anyone killing her for that matter. He did love messing with her though. In the past few days he'd seen several emotions plague her face and he enjoyed seeing each one. He'd yet to see fear but he could stick with the shock and confusion that he'd seen. Her face would become a completely new one each time her emotion changed. She seemed innocent-like when she was confused. Disastrous and wild when blood lust took over. Solemn when she stayed quiet. He never quite liked this one but she seemed to be like that a good part of the time.

He was eager to see all the other faces she would make. The faces she'd make when they'd kill hundreds of people. The face she'd make after knowing their next game. He would especially love to see the face when her hearts pumping wildly because he's just taken the last thing away from her and all was left was himself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah...I'm sorry if any people are offended by my reference to...sex. But I bet no one was expecting that! MUHAHAHA! Okey dokey thanks for reading.

-Babylon