Status: Complete. =)

Black Angel

Haunted

I see the angels flying down from above the sky, can you rescue me or will I fall and burn? I still remember...you took my heart, now maybe you just tore it apart you showed me how...how an evil demon can fight hard..you broke my soul and might as well take it as hard can I show you now, how I feel about you now? Here's the rest of the song I wrote...

Chorus:

You took my heart, and I still can't believe you're the one who ripped it apart, you showed me how the reason for me to leave here forever is apparent to the eyes of all mortal lives, I leave here, haunted inside and a fear for tomorrow while I live here in this life, au mein god you lied when you said you apologized, then you go and have a one night stand, the day of a tour...that showed me how...how you always lie to us all

Verse:

And I show you how, how all this makes me feel, it's like a plague cursing me from inside and I can't fight it away, I need someone who would never lie to me, to fill the void your abuse of me left behind I can't take the sight of your face any more so I leave this song, as a sacrament of my former life...I've shown you now that I can't face the fact I lost you so what do I do? I just runaway, hideaway flee away and I live my life away in a dreamer's secret hide away, I cannot cry no more the tears are dried I can't cry I a whore in the cold world!

(Chorus x3)

You showed me that I can't be loved or even liked, they've got it all: The perfect life I strive to achieve, but I can't get what I wish but I guess I should be happy...that they've achieved the ones of their dreams I can't remain here anymore so I leave a haunted sign behind...

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Fuck man! I just scared myself in excitement with this song! :D