Status: Complete. =)

Black Angel

Bleed No More (Back To Salvation)

He swore to me he'd meet me again, what did I do to make him mad? Over the hills the clouds cry their rain on me, I feel a sense of protection in me, who can complete it? (Ahh! x3) Now can you save me from falling over the edge of the mountain? Keen to the answers you swore you'd be here forever but you lost that right to call me yours, now I'm out of your life leave me here to bleed and cry can I survive this lie alone? Who can rescue me?

Chorus:

My god, a storm around me can I beat the pain it sends? I need some help as I only loved once so much more than dying I poured betrayal, praying and bleeding for a SAcrifice, am I too lost to be saved I'm too much! My god, my devil heart I can't bleed no more! Saviour, give up your job I can't even bleed no more, do you remember me? The one that killed your heart? I lost my voice, will you be there or will you forget me?! I'm dying (dying) praying and bleeding (bleeding) staring am I too lost to be saved!? God so HELP ME! MY GOD! MY FIRESTAR! RETURN TO ME, I CAN'T BLEED NO MORE!

Verse:

(Return to me salvation) I want to BLEED! My god my death means nothing to me, I just want to feel again! Return to me, salvation! My soul cries to the stealing, christ and tourniquet, my bleeding doom (one last cold silence) I took to long as I can't see anymore who I am, the siren within me tells me to end it now but one other voice tells me to stop and think, I'm told not to jump but what can I do? The sound of a violin played to my ears and hearkened me to the sound if singing....of the siren calling

(Chorus x3)

(Ahh ahh x3) I'll give my soul to the wheel, ahh AHH I lost your touch over me ahh come to me, salvation, somewhere they'll learn where they will be, why I'm here how will I SEE!? Hearken to the sound of flapping raven black wings, (her portrait in black) Lost to the sound of screaming siren cries, they all echo in my ear beckoning to my return!

(*Siren/War Cry chants*)

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry Potter Meets Arch Enemy is this whole album! xD xD xD xD xD

A.E: Swedish Melodic Death Metal band. Blood On Your Hands is f**king amazing!!! Considering that I fucking hate death metal of any kind that means a LOT! :D