Status: Complete. =)

Black Angel

End of An Era

Your spell once conquered me before, never again will your hands lay down on me, your mind may drift off to unwanted places, leave me to survive in this life in the sanctity of my own spaces, (heul doch!) I'm just getting tired of all these wimps tryin' to fool me, I've believed, that I've had to fight and to push for a sense, a sense of normalcy.

Chorus:

Now I believe it's the end of an era for us all, we can start a new life but to stay with you I think I'd rather die, I don't have any plans don't you dare try to stop on by, it's the end, the end of an era cursed to us, the light is waiting to carry me home, end of an accursed era brings the start of new unbroken, bonded dreams, You can have anything you want but all I ask in return is where you want to hurt? Where should I leave you to hurt?

Verse:

As far as I'm concerned, that boy is just another memory to burn, he crumbles (to dust) at the thought of never being with me the way he intended, I can't stand to justify I can stand anywhere I can, come and rescue me tonight, mother Mary please I beg of you to prevent me from doin' anything that I might regret, I never wanted, never wanted to fall for him but I thought about, making everything alright after his tour but then I go to find he went and had a one night's stand

(Chorus x3)

I don't have anything or anyone I want, it's said I'm much to rash and a violent girl, I've had a heart broken far too many times I've lied to your face and said that I despised you, well my fear has been confirmed, I can't stand, can't stand the sight of your face watching all the tears fall from those darklit eyes, as far as I'm concerned your face is just another picture to burn!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Alexzandrea Aliana Blade's final farewell for her band of EverNight. She got the band name tatooed on her arm to remember the days and a bloody blade RIGHT through it to signal her final seconds in their lives. :D