Status: Complete. =)

Black Angel

Hell-Fire (Come Cover Me)

(Ahh!) Tell me, my goddess, am I the one to scorch my soul? Let me know, my ray of light am I the one to end my life? Answer me, Ray of sun, am I the one to end my life...the ray of darkness shines through but I still decide to end it all myself, I can't stand the thought of you, thoughts unknown fill their way on through my mind, inside the hollow hearted girl you killed lies the conflict of the time in our lives (Ahh!)

Chorus:

I can't think anymore of you so GOD COME COVER ME WITH YOU, for the thrill of you come and take me in, come cover me in you, hell-fire takes me back for the thrill of the win it takes me in, due to your lies and betrayal, hell-FIRE come cover me with you for the thrill, until you will I'll be in, in death! Come cover me with you, even for a thrill until you will, just take me in, savior of the HEART left me as you until you will win the fight of your life, I won't kill until you will take me in!

Verse:

Come dry this widow's eye, and cover the night with your flame, dry the rain from my beaten face drink the wine bearing the sweet taste in mind! Come cover me with you! I hate this lie I've lived I don't have anyone anymore, come take me in for the thrill or the kill just take me in, unDER, unDER your wings I will not let anything kill me from within due to the love of him!
Come cover, come cover me know (*solo high note*)

(Chorus x3)

HELL-FIRE COME AND SCORCH MY SOUL, come and come cover me with you for the thrill or the kill just take me away for the love of you, horribly tormented I'd be if I stay here again, can I go with you and burn away my existence? All slowly decaying in this land of the odd lives, decayed evidence says I am no more to you so I will happily oblige to the request of erasing myself from your existence

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
This song was inspired by the fucking amazing Hunchback of Notre Dame by Disney. The scene where Frollo sings to the fireplace inspired this songs vocal performance and style.

P.S: I DO enjoy some Disney films from the 90's. :D

P.S.S: This song is choir heavy metal crazy! :D Haha. Like....metal and rock meet symphonic choirs!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D Oh ya and the verses have like 50 singers chanting in tune w/ each other: Ahh! Ahh AHHH ahh AHH ahh ahh AHH AH! All throughout the verses. :D OH YEA and a choir of 100 voices (50 male/50 female voices) singing the lyrics with my voice. :D

P.S.S.S: Capital/Bold/Italics: Powerful duet between solo voice/choir