Status: Complete. =)

Black Angel

Lost

Headed for the sun I go, I just need a remedy or maybe a mother figure, saviour mother Mary I pray for your help, I'm stuck within a rut, I'll make me believe the world and try to hold a little remnant of myself, don't they all realize I can see right through their disguise that made me believe (and pretended I was their perfect girl)

Chorus:

I'm so easy to replace, and even I myself can see through the black disguise, oh my Mary, I'm so lost without you, can you come to save me or send me on my way to my path of rescuing myself from insanity? The crazy's ridden on autopilot and right now my heart is headed for the sun...headed for the SUN! This world's hate is burning it's way to me like ultraviolet (ultraviolet) I can feel the burn but I like it yeah and now I'm running with the devil (running with the devil) I can feel the burn but yet I like it yeah

Verse:

Hey now (whoa oh!) No time to cry just let me go, hey there I'm being swallowed, oh my god can you not ask me to stay? Where's my place here? I have never felt this confused it's just a one stand but still I break in silence and burn silently away, riding the hope that I can fix it all and cry with you girls some new time.

(Chorus x3)

Tell me my rock am I being swallowed? Tell me now am I being slain? His face burned its way into the back of my head the darkest corners of which belong to him! Tell me will we, we ride the way to a new beginning with the other angels? Tell me my baby am I being swallowed? Tell me my love am I being slaughtered, well it feels as if I'm lost without you here.

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
Singing style: Slowly rising up/down; powerhouse melodic voiced chorus duet with two recordings of my vocals. Basically it's sang 15% percent like the Instant Star song Ultraviolet: Melodic, powerful, raspy, throaty vocals. >:D If I wind up buying that webcam I saw at Walgreen today...... *hallelujah!*

(I FOUND THE PERFECT RECORDING THINGIEMACALLIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND ITS 26 BUCKS!!!! :D)