Waking the Demon - Epic Vampire Series Book 1 - Waking the Demon

Chapter 3: The Rising of the Dead

Apparently, this Hell on Earth was far from over, I had a feeling the Rapture would happen, and the vampires would be damned to Hell. Oh well, I thought, as I was paying attention to Mrs. Roark while thinking of everything that has happened. Me turning into a vampire, everyone being all freaky about it, it just makes me depressed that my friends are turning against me, but so am I. It scares me, as well. At least my true friends still care, and they will never turn against me, even if it cost them their lives. That’s what I am proud of, and thank God for every day, however, I don’t think God will accept vampires, so now I basically worship the Devil, which I know is bad, but oh well, I have to. That bitch is forcing me too, because she turned me into this blood thirsty monster I am.

After class, Mrs. Roark called my name. “John, get over here for a minute,” she said, “I want to know what on Earth is going on?” I replied, “Well, Mrs. Roark, I think the Rapture might happen soon, I’m not sure. I don’t know half of what is going on myself, but all I know is, I am turning against humans, however, I will never turn against the people I love the most, which one of them is you, so don’t worry,” and I did a small laugh. She laughed then said, “Okay, John, thank you, you can go now.” I then went to my next class, and Cara was waiting for me apparently. She asked, “John, what is going on? I mean I think vampires are like sexy, but come on, something of this nature has never happened. I want to know what the hell is going on.” I replied, “You didn’t listen to Mrs. Roark’s conversation with me, did you? Great, well, I think the Rapture may be happening soon, yet I do not yet know, and I don’t know half of what is going on. So there’s your answer,” and we left it at that. She then asked me, “John, will you go out with me?” I thought that was totally random, and thinking of Deena, said, “No, I have a girlfriend, thanks for asking, though.” “Oh…” she said, and started to cry silently. I just went on to class, not worrying about her, and then went on through the day.

After school, I just teleported straight to Deena’s room, and saw her writing some more of her Supernatural stories, but she almost screamed. “Apparently I almost scared you,” I said, then laughed somewhat. She replied, “Yeah, you did babe,” and got up and hugged me and kissed me softly. I then asked, “How was your day?” She said, “Good, and yours?” Then it was just small talk from there. I then laid down on the bed, and started doing homework from school (it sucks ass, we all know that, but it has to be done), then Deena started writing some more of her stories.

A couple of hours later, after I did all the homework and finished with dinner (I had to get something raw and bloody, don’t ask, you already know), I went on Deena’s desktop, since she has a laptop, and starting putting my stuff on there, with permission from Deena, even though she agreed to it. I started putting games, music, etc. on there. I was also writing a book at the time, so I typed all of my book up on Microsoft Office 2007 on Deena’s desktop (it’s now mine, though, she said I can have it), then I just started to look at her. After about ten minutes of staring at my girlfriend, she finally noticed me, and then asked, “Why are you staring at me? Am I that sexy?” then she giggled. I replied, “Yes,” then giggled back. I then laid next to her, looking at her stories while she was writing, after putting my arm around her. I then broke the silence after a few hours, and asked, “So, you don’t have any homework?” She replied, “I don’t have school yet, duh,” then giggled, and kissed me gently. I laughed then said, “Well my bad, gosh!” then giggled. By now, you would think we giggle too much, and as a matter of fact, we do.

After that question, I heard something outside. “Did you hear that, Deena?” I asked, and she replied, “No babe, what’s wrong?” Then I said, “I think it’s after me…” then an evil vampire flew in from the window, and we started to battle. I had no swords at that time, since I was a novice vampire, as they called it. I just fought him with my bare hands. After about ten minutes of rough fighting, I broke his arm off, and got one of his swords, and cut his head off. The fighting was over, and I am victorious. I mumbled, “Let’s see you beat this, bitches,” then did a ninja stance. Deena didn’t giggle at that, however, because she was scared, and she gagged at the sight of the dead vampire. I then tossed the body out, and put up my new sword in the case it was in, and put it on my back. “I’m sorry, Deena,” I said after a while. “I never thought this would happen.” “Neither did I, honey,” she replied. I then leaned in and kissed her on the lips gently, then laid back down next to her. She then said, “Babe, you really need a shower, you reek of blood.” I then sighed, and took a hot shower, then came back in the room in a different outfit. I laid back down next to Deena, and looked at her. “Again, I’m sorry about this, but I think the dead has risen…” and there was a long pause. That was one hell of a night that I remember. That date was July 5th, only last night. Today will be really different, but I do not know how it will be different.