The New Regime

Party

Image

The party was huge. Set mostly outdoors, the person who owned the property had created a huge bonfire in the fire pit, and it lit up most of the entire side yard except for around the other side of the house. There was a truck full of beer hidden past the first line of trees, considering most of the people in attendance were under the legal drinking age, and if the cops happened to show up the truck would at least be hidden. Though the property so was so far out of Oxford, the town Devin had driven Amanda and Liz to, that there was no reason for a cop to roll by on patrol.

Along the back of the garage, which stood between the house and the part of the yard with the bonfire, was an area set up with subwoofers and various other speakers, connected to a laptop that was playing rock songs in iTunes.

Upon arriving to the house and seeing all of the mindless drinking, Amanda knew that this night would be perfect for getting the current government situation out of her mind.

Being the most obvious choice, the three headed over to the secluded truck, grabbing a can of beer each. Devin knew a few of the guys who were sticking around the truck, so Amanda and Liz stood silently around, Amanda's hand held in Devin's free one, and soon they all headed toward the bonfire that was giving off copious amounts of heat.

"Amanda?!" she heard someone call for her in a surprised tone, and she looked around, seeing her best friend from high school, Morgan, coming toward her with an astonished smile.

"Morgan? What are you doing here? I thought you moved out west halfway through freshman year of college?" Amanda asked, pulling away from Devin to give her old friend a hug.

"I did - I was only here visiting for a week, and I'm going back tomorrow. What have you been up to?"

"Stuck in Greene, ironically enough," Amanda mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Really? I always thought you'd be the one to get out of here as fast as you could. That's all you talked about during senior year..." Morgan said.

"I know, and right now I want to leave more than anything," Amanda replied, seeing that both Devin and Liz had deserted her, but were both in sight around the fire.

"So...I see you and lover boy finally got together. What's up with that? You were crushing over him for like, three years in high school, and then as soon as you stopped, he got interested?" Morgan asked, glancing at Devin as well.

"Yeah, I know. But for some reason, it's working. Two years already, and no problems yet," Amanda said with a dreamy sigh. "Or, well...at least none that were too huge to take care of."

"Well that's good," Morgan said with a nod, and a man came up behind her, an arm wrapping around her waist. The man leaned in and whispered something in her ear, and Morgan giggled.

"Look, I gotta go. Maybe I'll see you in a bit, if you plan on staying for a few hours?" Morgan asked, and Amanda nodded, saying goodbye as Morgan's male friend practically dragged her away. Rolling her eyes, Amanda smiled and turned back to the bonfire, finding Devin.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Two hours had completely flown by, moving fast under the influence of the alcohol being consumed by everyone. Amanda had stuck close to Devin the entire time, revisiting old high school friends that had stayed in the area, and stealing kisses from her boyfriend when she could. She had to admit it - when she drank, Amanda was attracted to that man's lips like nobody's business. She wanted to get him alone and be able to do what was on her mind, but she didn't see them leaving anytime soon.

"Hey, come with me inside?" Devin asked quietly into Amanda's ear, his breath tickling her skin, and she giggled, nodding her head as Devin led her toward the house and then inside. There was a small gathering of guys in the kitchen, talking quietly as exchanges were made with money and whatever the guy in the middle had in his little plastic bag.

Standing against the wall to keep herself from falling over, Amanda watched as her boyfriend slipped a wad of bills into the dealer's hand, but couldn't see what he was given until he returned, holding his hand out. Looking down, Amanda saw two little while pills with a stamp on each.

"Whassat?" she mumbled drunkenly, looking up into Devin's deep brown eyes, and he smiled, leaning into her. Kissing her cheek, he moved across to her ear.

"It's X, baby... It'll make you feel really good," he explained, and Amanda giggled, letting Devin place one of the small pills in her mouth as he did the same.

It was only ten minutes later that both were reeling from the high, Amanda's back pressed hard into the closed door of the unoccupied room they had just found, her mouth fused hungrily to Devin's. As his hips pressed into hers, she could feel his excitement and brazenly reached her hand down, palming the hardness through the worn denim of his jeans. Devin groaned into her mouth, their tongues fighting for control as their minds spun in and out of focus, Devin holding her hips tightly as Amanda dug the heel of her hand into his restrained erection.

It seemed like a matter of seconds before they had stripped each other down to nothing, dropping down onto the bed, not caring where the owner was or that they were about to go at it there.

Bracing himself on his arms over Amanda, Devin slid smoothly into her, watching as her eyes rolled into the back of her head before closing completely, her lips parting in a moan. She slid her hands down his sides as he picked up a good rhythm, nearly pounding into her as she wrapped her legs around him, feeling his length sink deeper. Grunting with each hard thrust, Devin could feel every sense in his body working overtime, creating a pleasure so strong so quickly that he felt he might explode. Amanda felt it too, just as intensely, and she clawed at his back as she moaned, quite loudly.

Stealing the breath from her lungs, Devin leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, his tongue slipping into Amanda's mouth without warning as her lips parted in another moan.

Thrusting faster, Devin could feel he was already reaching his end, and with all the intense feelings rushing through him, he was anxious to get rid of some. Amanda had already finished, Devin's name tearing from her lips as her entire body trembled, her insides completely soaking his member when she released. So with only a few more thrusts, he too let go, growling like a savage animal as he came, still pulsing into Amanda's spent body as he rode out his orgasm.

They lay in a panting, sweaty heap on the sheets that had been rumpled and strewn about (as the bed had been unmade when they started), and slowly tried to regain themselves before heading down to the rest of the party.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shameless... Completely shameless hahaha

Hope you guys liked it

xox