‹ Prequel: Milestones: Teenagers

Milestones: Commitment

Touch

Image

Time slowly passed. Michelle and Brian had been living in their new apartment for almost a month, and the late spring had faded into a full-on summer, heat invading every place it could.

Michelle really liked her new home, and it was just like Brian had described: no one but the two of them together, no one to bother them or tell them what to do. Their lives were in their own hands now. Some days it was difficult, but that was just part of growing up. The two had to learn to take care of themselves, be independent, stand on their own two feet.

While Brian worked for his uncle's cement company again, Michelle was able to get a job at a local café, serving iced coffees and other drinks to customers in the summer heat in order to make ends meet. She and Brian didn't have a whole lot of cash to throw around, and truth be told they weren't completely independent. Both of their parents would discreetly slip money to their children. Initially, Michelle and Brian refused to take the money, telling their parents that they were just fine on their own. But after the Haners and DiBenedettos became relentless on the fact that they'd supply money for essentials and necessities, the couple realized they had to accept it and take the money, for which they were very grateful.

Things were going good nonetheless, and little did anyone know Michelle's and Brian's lives would soon become a little more... interesting.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Having gotten out of work before Brian, which was the usual for most every day, Michelle began to get ready to make supper. She wasn't the most extravagant of cooks, rarely making anything from scratch, but as long as their bellies were full neither Brian nor Michelle really cared or complained.

Boiling water in a pot, Michelle added uncooked spaghetti noodles, letting them sit before setting a timer and going into the living room, sitting on the couch and turning on the television. Stopping on the Lifetime Network where some second-rate romance movie was playing, Michelle grabbed a pack of cigarettes off the coffee table, lighting one and kicking her feet up. She closed her eyes as she absorbed the nicotine after a long drag, relaxing after being on her feet for most of the day.

Hardly focusing on the movie playing, she finished her smoke, stubbing the butt into the ashtray before the buzzer in the kitchen went off. Getting up, Michelle trudged back into the kitchen, stirring the pasta before getting out a can of spaghetti sauce, opening it and pouring the contents into a glass bowl to put in the microwave.

Leaning against the counter as the pasta continued to cook, Michelle heard the front door shut, followed by footsteps coming up the stairs. In no time at all, Brian was walking into the kitchen, looking over at Michelle and smiling tiredly. He'd had a long day.

"Hi, baby," Michelle greeted, smiling back at him.

"Hey." Going over to the fridge, Brian pulled out a beer, popping the top and taking a long drink as he slowly moved over to his girlfriend. Placing the already half-empty can down on the counter he enclosed Michelle where she was, resting his hands on either side of her and leaning in.

"How are you feeling?" she asked as their lips were only an inch apart.

"Tired," Brian whispered and then closed the distance between them, placing his lips on hers. Closing her eyes, Michelle sighed and wrapped her arms up around his neck, her fingers threading through the damp hair at the nape of his neck.

Sliding his tongue along the seam of her lips, Brian wasn't surprised in the least when Michelle's lips parted, allowing him to slide his tongue in, pressing it against hers. Michelle could taste the beer he'd drank mixing in with his taste, but she didn't mind as Brian pressed his body into hers a little more. Pulling away, he sighed and rested his forehead against hers, his eyes staying closed.

"Baby, you're all sweaty," Michelle whispered against his lips, smiling as she continued to run her fingers through his hair.

"Yeah. It was hot today...," he mumbled, opening his eyes and kissing his girlfriend one more time before pulling away. "I think I'll go take a quick shower."

Nodding, Michelle unlocked her arms from around his neck, allowing him to finish his beer and head toward the bathroom. "Dinner will probably be ready by the time you get out," she informed and Brian nodded, leaving the room.

Pulling on a pair of clean boxers and a white shirt from the dryer that had been run earlier (considering the washer and dryer were hooked up in one corner of the bathroom), Brian dragged his fingers through his hair before stepping out into the hall. Walking into the living room, he could see Michelle sitting on the couch with a plate of spaghetti in her lap, another one set for him on the coffee table. Smiling, he sat down into the cushions, his side against hers, and grabbed his plate, beginning to eat.

"What the hell is this shit?" he asked with a mouthful of food, pointing a finger aimlessly at the TV screen.

"I have no idea, but it's the only thing that's on," Michelle said with a shrug.

"You can't be serious..." Brian groaned, looking at her, and she nodded. Taking another bite of his dinner and chewing it, he swallowed. "Why don't you put in a movie then?"

"Okay," Michelle answered, setting her empty plate down on the table, getting up to look through the various titles hey owned. Grabbing Terminator, she put the disc in the player knowing Brian wouldn't complain about the movie she'd picked. Turning back around, Michelle smirked when she saw Brian lying on his back, a grin on his lips as he took up the entire length of the couch. Shrugging, she gently laid herself out on his stomach, resting her head on his chest. Smiling when she felt his arm wrap around her waist, she tangled her legs with his as the movie started.

Halfway through the film the sun was beginning to set, throwing the room into an orange-tinted glow as the sunset filtered through the window. Feeling Brian's steady breathing from beneath her, his grip on her loose, Michelle picked her head up and looked down. Eyes closed, Brian was asleep, his head tilted away from the TV. Smiling at how innocent he looked, Michelle gently shook his shoulders.

"Brian wake up," she whispered, and after a few moments his eyes fluttered open.

"What?" he asked tiredly.

"Maybe you should go upstairs and go to bed." Taking a deep breath and sighing deeply, Brian nodded, and Michelle got up, shutting off the DVD and TV before grabbing their plates from dinner and putting them in the kitchen sink while Brian brushed his teeth in the bathroom. Hearing him trudge up the stairs, Michelle quickly brushed her teeth as well and followed him. Seeing Brian topless and lying on top of the covers brought a smile to her face, then noticing the comforter lying once again in a heap at the foot of the bed. Considering how hot it was in their bedroom already, she knew Brian had the right idea.

Climbing onto the bed next to Brian after changing into a pair of shorts and a camisole top, Michelle reveled in the smooth texture of the sheets.

"I still can't believe how soft these sheets are," she said, looking up at the ceiling.

"Mmm..." Brian groaned, feeling Michelle turn onto her side, her back to him. Moving over as well, he pulled her body into his, arm wrapped loosely around her waist.

"Goodnight, baby," he whispered, placing a light kiss on her neck.

"Night," she sighed, knowing that they both had to get up and start the day over again in the morning. Closing her eyes one final time, she attempted to fall into a deep sleep, but feeling Brian's hand move around her, slipping down lower and lower on her stomach and then into her shorts, she felt very much awake. Sighing when she felt his fingers rubbing against her, she whispered his name.

"Brian, I thought you were tired," she nearly moaned out, feeling kisses on the back of her neck.

"I'm never too tired to make love to you," he whispered back, pressing his finger a little harder to draw a gasp from her lips.

Moving onto her back and parting her legs a little to give him more space, Michelle felt his lips quickly descend onto hers, his tongue invading her mouth. She let her fingers curl into Brian's hair that had gone fluffy after his shower and moaned into his mouth as she arched her back, feeling Brian swiftly slide two fingers into her. He pressed them in, moving slowly and feeling her smooth, warm walls contract around him.

Pulling his fingers away after she'd come the first time, a moan tearing from Michelle's lips when she'd pulled out from the kiss, Brian quickly pulled off his boxers, freeing his steadily growing erection as Michelle nearly ripped her pajamas off herself.

Laughing when Michelle pushed him onto his back and spit into her hand, Brian closed his eyes, feeling her hand wrap around his length, and moaned.

Michelle leaned over him and pressed her lips hard to his, immediately dominating the kiss when she slid her tongue past his lips that were parted in another moan. She kept sliding her hand along his erection feeling it grow stiffer in her grip as she twisted, gently tightening her hand around him every now and then until she knew he was ready.

Climbing up onto him, straddling Brian's hips as her nails bit into his shoulders for purchase, Michelle slid down his length taking all of him in and tossing her head back as she let out a breathy moan. Hands gripping her hips as she began to move against him, Brian felt his member be engulfed in her heat, a feeling he had missed as this was the first time they made love since they'd been back together.

Gathering his strength Brian was able to roll them over, Michelle's legs wrapping around his hips as he thrusted hard into her, planting his hands on either side of her for leverage. Back arched as he rocked his hips into hers, Brian had the entire view of her expressive face, mouth open as she panted with every stroke he made, and her breasts that moved every time his hips pounded into hers. Leaning down he latched his lips around a nipple, tongue brushing over it repeatedly as Michelle gripped the back of his head. She could feel her body heat rising, peak building up and coming closer.

"Oh baby," she moaned, Brian nipping her breast quickly and gently before fusing his mouth together with hers again. His pace quickened and he knew he was meeting his end, an end Michelle had already achieved with a cry of pleasure. Her muscles fluttering around his slick member, Brian exploded, pressing his face into her neck and biting, sucking her flesh hard as he came, emptying into her.

Riding out their orgasms with a few smooth, slow thrusts, Brian finally stilled atop Michelle, his face still buried in her neck. Sighing, she dragged her fingertips along Brian's sweat-covered back, feeling her heartbeat return from its pounding state.

"I fuckin' love you, baby," Brian panted, picking his head up and kissing Michelle soundly on the mouth.

"I love you, too," she whispered, feeling cold once Brian had pulled out of her and lay to her side. Feeling sleep unbearably near, she cuddled up to Brian, kissing his damp chest lightly before closing her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
There. Got this horribly written beast out before I pass out from being so goddamn tired for no reason today, so I can get up early and be gone all day, riding rollercoasters til I puke my guts up.

xox