‹ Prequel: Durch Den Monsun.

02; Hinter Die Welt.

Your Life Is Meaningless

They tied my hands together and picked me out of my seat.
I unwillingly allowed them to push me downstairs and towards the front door.

Once outside, there was a sleek, black SUV waiting for us with the engine running already.
Me and Bill were thrown in the back with the others in front of us.

I shuffled closer to Bill and rested my head on his shoulder.
He rested his head on mine and the tears started to silently fall.

Eventually the bumpy ride stopped bumping and the back of the SUV faded to black as I fell into a restless slumber... Or unconsciousness.

--------

I was awoken by a hard slap to the cheek.
I jerked my head down and spat out the irony tasting fluid seeping from my jarred tooth.

Bill shouted something at the person behind the slap but I couldn't hear it through my own steadying breathing.
Everything echoed and the room was spinning.

My breathing started speeding back up and reached a jagged rate that couldn't be healthy at all.

This hadn't happened since the incident.
"What did you do, Lewis!?" The statement echoed in my head permanently.

Lewis.
Lewis!
Lewis?
Lewis!?


My breathing got even more jagged and Bill screamed out.
"DON'T JUST STAND THERE! HELP HER!"
"She's having another panic attack!"
I knew that voice anywhere.

I had to look up.
I fought back the overwhelming desire to drop to the ground and cry and looked up as far as my head would go.
He took off the balaclava and looked into my eyes.
"Lola... You have to calm down. Now is not the time to bring back the past. You haven't had a panic attack since... Just calm down!" Lewis rushed.
I tried and tried to steady my breathing.
It only got worse the longer I looked at him.
I looked across the room to the stranger.
Most likely not a stranger.

Then the vomit came.
I opened my mouth and let it flow, shivering at the splatter.
"Lola! Listen to him. Calm yourself down... Panic attacks lead to bad endings. Please calm down! For me? I love you, Lola. If anything happens to you I'll kill these bastards who put us here. I love you so much! Calm down!" Bill started panicking himself now.
I started to cry.

Lewis took me into his arms, sh-hing in my ears.
It was helping to calm me down a bit.
"Just let her die here, Lewis. She doesn't love me. Isn't that the reason we took her here?
To finish her meaningless, low, dirty, slutty excuse for a life?" Plug.
"Plug?"
"What?" he spat.
"I do love you. You have no idea what I went through because of you. I was almost punched in the face by my boyfriend! Bill was punched because luckily, he came out the door seconds before he managed to reach my face!"
"You don't love me. You're making it up. Bill is your boyfriend."
"I wouldn't lie in a situation like this. Not with Bill's life at risk. Tom was my ex boyfriend. He's the one who punched Bill." I was calm now and I pushed Lewis away with my shoulders.

"How could you two do this to me? What are you thinking? I thought you loved me Plug? I thought I was your best friend Lewis? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ALL!?" i screamed at the top of my lungs. It was breathtakingly loud and could of been heard about a million miles away. Loud enough to shatter eardrums.

"I love you."
"I love you."
"I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
:O

Drama. ^^

COMMENT! (: