‹ Prequel: Durch Den Monsun.

02; Hinter Die Welt.

Has Our Ending Just Begun?

I gulped.
"This cannot be happening."

"You two cannot love her. You kidnapped her and, according to this fellow to my left, were planning on killing her!" Bill exclaimed.
"Shut up." I whispered.
"Of course we love her! We wouldn't be here if we didn't." Plug stomped over to Bill.
"So if you didn't love her you wouldn't be attempting to murder her? That's love, alright." Bill got louder.

"She doesn't belong in Germany. She doesn't fit in. As you can see, that Tom kid obviously hates her. She should be where she fits in."

"I didn't exactly fit in over in England, did I, Plug?" I murmured. He heard it.
"You fit in with us."
"What? My brother and his emo posse? That's popular." I raised an eyebrow.
"And Lewis didn't want anything to do with me until the day I text him. To be perfectly honest with you two, I fit in better over here than over there. I have permanent, trustworthy friends who don't want to be popular. They love me and would never leave me." I spat, looking straight into Lewis's eyes.

I could feel the venom oozing out of my own pupils.
Lewis frowned.
"I'm sorry, Lola. What were we supposed to do? We had been offered with popularity or to be left with you and be forever insulted."

"It was YOU who caused my baby so much pain!?" Plug roared. I stared at his furious expression.
"Wow. Chill, dude. It was years ago." Lewis stepped back in fear.
"Fuck how long ago it was. You hurt her so bad on that day. She came home early with tears streaming down her face. It's so good that me and Asher were there to calm her down! She was suicidal!" Plug roared again.
"Sh-She was suicidal?" Lewis' frown deepened and his voice softened. He looked at me sympathetically and a tear rolled down his cheek. I looked away.

"Exactly. Don't feel so smug about your status now, do you?" Plug punched Lewis in the gut.
"Stop it." I returned to a whisper.
Lewis doubled over. When he got back to a standing position, he punched Plug on his jawline.
"Stop it." I pleaded in a murmur.
Plug held his jaw and kicked Lewis on his thigh. Lewis fell to the floor.
"STOP IT." I screamed at the top of my voice.
All three of them stared at me in shock.
"You two can fight about it once you untie me and Bill."
"Why would we untie you?" Lewis groaned from the floor.
"Because you now have no reason to kill us."
"But what if you tell someone?" Plug looked at me.
"I swear on Asher's life, that I will never tell a soul."
"She means it Lewis."
"How do we know!?" Lewis finally got up.
"Lewis, she means it."
"But how can you be sure?"
"Because she's swearing on Asher's life. She wouldn't swear on his life if she didn't truly mean it. He's the closest person to her."
"But for all you know, she could be lying."
"If you knew her just a fraction of the amount you think you know her, you should know that she never swears on her brothers life if she doesn't mean it!" Plug shouted in his face.
Everyone was quiet.

Plug came over to me and started untying me.
"No. Untie Bill first." I softly demanded.
Plug did as he was told and untied Bill first.
He then returned to my ties and took them off my hands and feet.
As soon as I was free, I ran over to Bill and hugged him.
"We're safe." I breathed.
"Don't be so sure."

I felt something warm trickle down my body, staining and dampening my clothes.
I daren't look down.
It was only when the searing pain kicked in did I look down at my waist.
There sat, Bill's reddening hand, wrapped around the jagged, dirty knife, stuck in my hip.
Crimson blood oozed from the deep wound.

I looked up into Bill's smirking features.
"But I loved you."
"And I loved you. You hurt me, But now I've hurt you. We're even."
His smirk grew wider as he twisted the knife 360 degrees, widening the wound.
I cried out in agony as my flesh was ripped apart and wrapped around the rusted steel.

"How does it feel, Lola?" Plug grinned as he stepped in closer.
"Yes. How do you like being betrayed? Hurt? Feel the agony we feel."
Lewis stepped in closer as well.

"It hurts like a bitch. But nothing compares to the pain I felt when you left me to be popular. Or when I had to leave Plug when we moved. Or even watching Bill deteriorate right in front of my eyes. Or the moment Bill went too far. None of you have been through the pain I have. None of you have felt the fear I have. And thats what makes me the strong one here. The one to defeat you all. Whether it ends in death or not." I pushed Bill away from me and he pulled the knife with him. I grabbed the damp cotton t-shirt I was wearing and clutched the wound, applying pressure to help relieve the bleed.

I ran towards a door. The only door in this room. With my last hand, I twisted the handle and pushed the door open as far as it would go. Light flooded the room and only then did I hear the others running to grab me. I ran through the door and out into the world. We were outside the motorway here. I looked back to see the other 3 sprinting outside the doorway now. The looked directly at me and hurried their sprint.

I knew right then what I had to do.
I walked into the road.

I stood right in the middle of the right lane and waited.
Waited for a car.

It wasn't long before the faint buzzing of a far away car hit my ears.
And then, as if they had seen the others stop at the side of the road, the car appeared around the corner. Only then did Bill realize what I was doing.
"Lola! Come out of the road! There are cars! Oh my god! You scared the life out of me! You almost got run over!"
I gulped.

Those exact words.
They were the words Lewis had said before we arrived at school the day of the incident.
I was walking in the road.

Bill smirked at me and laughed.
How did he know that!?

I hadn't had any more time to wonder.
The car crashed into my rib cage.

-
And that was when I sat up in my bed.
A cold sweat had formed on my forehead.
I looked down on the floor to where Bill had decided to sleep.
He was such a gentleman.

Bill was still there.
Sound asleep.

I looked at the calendar.
It was the 29th of June.

Yesterday we returned Bill home. So why was he sleeping on my floor?
Bill?
I tried to sit up, but something was in my way.
Agony seared from my hip once more and I looked down at my oozing wound.
I pulled out the knife. It was the same as the one in my dream.

-
I screamed and sat up in my bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END. :O

"Only the second chapter!?"
You ask me..

Well.. I like to keep you in suspense.
SO.. There will be a <insert word for 3rd book in a series here>
(:

BUT.. There is a catch.
I must receive 80 comments on my previous story before I post the 3rd story. (:

I know.. life's a bitch. ^^

SO GET COMMENTING! =D