‹ Prequel: Durch Den Monsun.

02; Hinter Die Welt.

The Sun Is Shining

I had brushed off the awful dream and went to see the guys the next day.

I didn't tell anyone, for fear of looking stupid.

It was a stupid dream.
A dream.
Nothing in there would ever happen.
And I had a hard time convincing myself of that fact.

When I knocked on the door, Bill answered in his pyjamma bottoms.
He grinned at me sweetly and enveloped my skinny frame in a loving hug.
This is why I loved him so much.

In the short time I had known this guy, I had fallen deeply in love with him.
That's why thenightmaredream scared me.
Why would I dream that?
Fear of rejection?
Fear of traitors?
... Premonition?

I shook off the last one and stepped inside the Kaulitz household.
Premonitions?
Pshh.
Overreaction.

I walked into the living room to find Tom.
He grinned up at me and tapped the seat next to him.
I grinned and sat down, Tom's arm finding it's way round my shoulders.
My head finding it's way to his shoulder, I had no idea what I was doing, but it was comforting, and it was what I needed.
Bill sat down a couple of seconds later, looked at me funnily, and then leaned away from us.
I laughed at him and shifted my head onto his shoulder.
"Happy?"
"Much." he smiled, leaning down and kissing my nose.

We all watched the film that was on, the dream completely slipping my mind, for the first time since Lewis slept next to me that night before we moved, I felt safe.
Safe as I can be.
In a long time.

And when I looked outside, the sun was shining brightly, the world seemed beautiful once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to save you all the wait, while I have nothing to update on Hospitory.

I need a break from that story for a while, because it's getting hard to write, and I don't want that. xD

So all of my fans on this story, comment, please? ^^