‹ Prequel: Durch Den Monsun.

02; Hinter Die Welt.

Just A Normal Day.

Next day we had school again, and today Tom sat next to me in Science. I grinned as he entered, waved, and ran to the seat before Jurgen could take it like he usually did. Sir looked up from his papers and smiled.

"Nice to see my troublesome two united once again."

I giggled and got out my notebook.

-

Instead of me and Bill sitting by the playing field like we had been since the incident, we went and sat with Georg, Gustav and Tom under the tree. Like when I first moved here. Like the day I made my best friends. Of course, me and Bill had stayed friends with Georg and Gustav, we just never sat with them. So when we returned, it was to arms wide open.

As we sat down, holding hands, Georg and Gustav grinned widely.

"Well hallo, there." Georg smiled at us.
"Hey, G." I smirked, getting out an apple from my bag.

A few seconds later Tom arrived, 'emo' slut attached to his side. Something twisted in my gut, a flash of the nightmare entered my mind. The knife, ripping at flesh, I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Bill touched my shoulder, causing me to jump and come back to reality. Tom's 'emo' slut smiled and waved, as he introduced her.

"This is Mina, my girlfriend." he grinned.
"You're Lola, right?" she smiled at me.
"Correct." I smiled back as best as I good.
"Ah, so you are as pretty as he told me. I don't know why you let him go." she gazed up at Tom, who was slightly taller than her.
"We may never know." I replied, avoiding the reason we broke up.

I could tell this lunch would be slow, and awkward.

-

As the end of lunch bell rang, I shot up from my place on the grass, Bill followed, both of us wanting to get out of there as fast as possible. As we walked away, Mina and Tom went another direction, to whatever class they had next, as Bill and I headed off to Music.

"He was quick on the rebound." I muttered.
"Very quick." Bill agreed, as if he expected it. Nothing new.

It made me wonder if I really meant a thing to Tom.
Whether I was just another slut attached to his side.
A trophy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo. :D

Mina the slut, eh?

What do you guys think?
Was Lola just another slut?
Or is Tom using Mina to get over Lola?

We may never know.
Or we might.
I haven't decided yet.
:P

Comment + Subscribee. (:
xo