I never said i'd lie and wait forever

19. Six weeks Later

6 Weeks Later - Emily's Pov
---

Hey. It's been 6 weeks since the 'Gerard' situation. 7/8 weeks since I met the group. God time goes quick.

Oh yeah forgot to say . There are 2 new people added to our group of friends . They are sisters from New York. Gina and Ann.

Ann is 17 with curly, dark brown , long hair with stunning green eyes. She is average height and wears skinny jeans all the time. She had some thick rimmed glasses which she never takes off. It's almost as if they are stuck to her face. She can't play any musical instruments like her sister but her voice is amazing.

Gina is 16 with straight , layered , shoulder length dark brown hair. She also has some honey blonde highlights. Her eyes are blue . A total contrast to her sisters. Her style is much more skater but she still fits in well with the group. She is very sarcastic and loves to joke around. As for her musical talent she can play the flute , which she does in the school band and she can also play the electric guitar.

The 2 girls are so different yet so alike. They fit in the group perfectly.

Anyway. Back to the Gerard situation. I think im going to tell him about my dad.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY READERS . I BEEN BUSY WITH GOD DAMN ENGLISH EXAMS . BUT NOW THEY OUT THE WAY I SHUD BE UPDATING MUSCH MORE OFTEN.

COMENTS = THE SEX
COMENTS= MY DRUG

XXX