I never said i'd lie and wait forever

2. I hate my mum.

Great. It's Monday. Again. Why does the weekend ever have to end. Not that my weekends are fun. It's just school isn't on at the weekend.

I slowly drag myself out of bed and walk into the bathroom. After turning on the shower I get undressed and get in. The water is hot against my skin. I'm washing his dirty hands off me. I know it won't work , his hand prints will always reprint themselves. Each time his fingers touch my fragile body I will always try to wash them off.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around myself before heading into my bedroom once again. I pull on a pair of skinny black jeans and an EmilyTheStrange hoody. I have just finished tying my bright green converse when my mum shouts me.

"Emily Darling. Time for school. You wouldn't want to be late would you ?''

''No mum,'' I reply but shouting yes in my head.

I hate my mum , She knows what my dad does to me and she does nothing about it. Her perfect little girl is being raped by her own daddy. Many people would say tell the police. They don't know my dad. I'm so scared of him. That is why I go through his torture day after day.

**Flashback**

''How is daddy's little girl. I've got you a present today.''

''What is it daddy,'' I smile sweetly

''It's called a rampant rabbit sweetie, you get to play with him, but if you scare him he will have to run and hide in his burrow. When he's scared he shakes too. What shall we call him Emily ?''

''I want to call him Boris daddy. Can I play with him daddy ?''

''Of course you can sweetie. We can play with him together, in 5 minutes ok princess. Now you be a good girl and go upstairs and put our playing costume on ok ? ''

''Ok daddy, '' I giggle and run upstairs.

Once in my room I get undressed and then put on an apron. Its 2 sizes too small but daddy says it makes me look cute. I sit on my bed patiently and wait for daddy to come upstairs to play.

''Good girl princess you got your costume on.''

''I'm a very good girl daddy. Can I play with Boris. I've been very good, '' I grin.

''Ok sweety , Lie down.''

I do as I'm told because I really want to play with Boris. I lie on my bed and daddy makes Boris say hello to me. I wave back excitedly but daddy said I scared Boris. Boris then goes in-between my legs and he starts to shake. He tickles.

''That tickles Boris. Hehe.''

''Does it feel nice princess,'' My daddy grins "This will feel better."

Daddy pushes Boris in-between my legs but it hurts.

''Daddy that hurts,'' I squirm

''Don't move princess . I just want you to say my name like this.'' he grins '' Daddy, Daddy OH DADDY,'' He pants.

''But daddy it really hurts,'' I begin to cry.

''Say daddy's name like that and it won't hurt.''

''Daddy , DADDY OH DADDY,'' I imitate. The pain doesn't go away.
"It still hurts daddy,'' I cry

''One minute sweety.'' He pulls Boris out but then pulls his pants down '' We will play with Fred instead ok princess.''

Before I could object he pushes Fred into me to. He hurted more than Boris.

''It hurts daddy.''

''Say my name like before one last time and it will stop sweetie.''

I say his name as I did before and I feel water in-between my legs.

''I think I have wee-weed daddy. '' I say shyly.

''No that is just daddy's juice. Taste it.''

He puts Fred in my mouth but I spit it out. I hear my mummy shout that she's home. Daddy quickly pulls his pants up and leans next to my ear.

"Don't tell mummy princess,'' He grins, He then winked at me and left my room.

** End Of Flashback**

I try to shake the memory from my mind but it doesn't go away. I was only 4, It shows how perverted my dad is. I decide to leave for school and hope the mean pupils will help me to forget about my dad for today.

I run downstairs and shout that I'm leaving before running out of the door to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please Comment . I need comments. If I don't get em ill think i have no readers. N if I have no readers it's pointless writing a story.. thanks =] x