I never said i'd lie and wait forever

24. Moving In (:

Emilys Pov - 11th December [2 weeks till christmas]
---

I have been living with Mikey and Gerard now for about a month , and so far everything has been great.

My mum rang me the night I moved out . She begged me to return but I told her she could stick her house up her ,well . I think you get the idea.

We are putting up the christmas decorations today. Make the house look pretty and all that. Mikey is up on the roof tying a life size , light up santa to the chimney .

Gerard and Mikey have always had a very decorated house .

Me and Gerard were inside unpacking the christmas tree and building it . They have an artifical tree but it's stunning. The only downside is that you have to place every branch in separatly , the tree is 8 ft tall. Kinda takes a long time.

20 mins later
---

The tree was standing tall and had been placed in the perfect spot after much heaving from Gerard , and much bossing from Emily.

''WOW''

We turned and saw a very frosty looking Mikey.
We turned towards the tree and realised it was a very pretty christmas tree.

Now for the decorations. Gerard Pulled out a box labeled : Grandma's Decorations. Inside the box were the most fragile , gorgeous decorations I had ever seen . Each one perfect in it's own little way .

I turned to look at Gerard. He was staring right back at me .

We both knew what we were thinking.

We would be perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey Readersss (:

Im back with avengance . No more exams and now it's the christmas Holidays . So Ive made my story 2 weeks from christmas . To get us in the mood (:

Loveage
emily

xxx

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

ESPECIALLY MY SUBSCRIBERS AND THOSE WHO HAVE STUCK WITH MY STORY FOR ALL THIS TIME

LOVE YOU ALL

XXX