I never said i'd lie and wait forever

6.What Happens Now

The rest of the day was a blur. Gerard is in all of my classes and the rest of his friends are great. I dont know why they where so nice to me.

I walk through my front door and I shout that im home but get no responce. I guess nobody is home. Walking into the kitchen I open the fridge and turn around.

"Hello Poppet.''

"Hi dad ,' I fake smile through gritted teeth.

"Go to your room, It's play time,'' he grins.

"No dad , Im not letting you do this to me anymore.'' Omg I've just stood up to my dad. After all of these years.

"What did you say you little bitch.'' He relied getting angry.

The last thing I remember is his fist hitting my face and then him kicking my stomach. Then him reaching for my belt buckle.

2 hours Later
--

I awoke with a headache worse than ever before. I felt as if my head would explode. I go to get up before I realise I have no pants on. I'm completely naked from the waist downwards. The anger bubbles inside of me. He didn't rape me when I was awake. He took it to a whole new level , he raped me after he knocked me unconsious. I broke down then and there, I ran up to my room , Curled into a ball and cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah , Her dads a bitch

x