Hypnotized by the Carbon Monoxide

Chapter Twenty-Four

Sighing I looked down into my coffee cup as I sat on the bus. I’d been ‘grounded’ since I’d ‘beat up’ Trace. I hadn’t really seen anyone in over a week. When I was actually let off the bus no one was around and I only saw Trace while I was playing and he was standing on the side of the stage. Other than that I only saw William, Lacey, Aimz, Brendon, Tony and Matt. Matt and William were the ones to ‘ground’ me. They’ve also put a lock on the knife drawer.

My eyes lifted as the door opened. I paused seeing Trace walk on the bus.

“Matt says pack your stuff.” He muttered as he leaned against the railing by the door. Tipping my head to the side my eyes traveled down his handsome face to his neck and shoulders. I skimmed his body frowning at the marks still on his arms and neck. “Come on, pack your stuff.” He sighed lightly.

“Are you made at me?” I asked softly as I leaned on one hand. I really didn’t want him mad at me. Something didn’t even want him to give me a dirty look.

“No.” He stated softly shaking his head. I watched as he quickly reached up and pushed his hair out of his blue eyes. “But come on, pack.” He stated clicking his tongue lightly. Smiling I stood up moving over to him. He stepped back. “I’m only supposed to tell you to pack and make sure you do. Other wise Matt’s threatened to rip my balls off, and I like having them.” Groaning I spun around moving to the bunks.

“What am I packing for?” I asked looking back at him. He shrugged.

“No clue. You’re just packing.” Sighing I began packing all my things back into the bags I’d brought them in. I had a lot more room due to the fact we hadn’t done laundry in over two weeks or something close to that. “Done?” Trace asked as he leaned in the doorway of the bunkroom. I held a brush and my toothbrush.

“Almost.” I sighed stuffing them in a bag. Turning I quickly grabbed his neck pulling his lips to mine as I kicked the bunk door closed. He didn’t object, his lips pressed against mine as he pulled my hips towards his. “God,” I whispered as we pulled away from hair. “I miss your lips.” He nodded leaning back in pressing his lips to mine again. A soft moan escaped my lips as I wrapped my arms completely around his neck.

“I know.” He breathed the second we’d parted again. “But we gotta go.” He stated. Frowning he shrugged. “Not my rules.” He stated pulling away and opening the bunk door. “But later.” He winked at me as I grabbed my things following him.

“If you’re lying I’m going to hurt you.” I hissed at him. He turned to me.

“I wouldn’t lie about that to you. Maybe to your brother, but that’s a totally different story.” He laughed pushing the bus door open and holding it for me as I finally stepped off the bus. “She’s ready.” Trace sighed bobbing his head at my brother and William.

“finally.”

“It would’ve helped if I knew what the hell I was packing for.” I snapped at them. They shrugged.

“Where’s the fun in that!” Brendon yelled jumping out from behind Matt’s massive form. Rolling my eyes I waited. “Oh yeah, that way.” He pointed.

“You’re going to the hotel. Trace is your escort.” Matt nodded.

“Why do I need and escort?” I hissed at him. Matt pointed again. “I don’t need an escort.” I snapped.

“Yes you do, now go there’s a cab waiting.” Matt stated, obviously not smart enough to figure out that I could possibly kill Trace in the enclosed space.

“Fine. Asswhole’s.” I whispered storming off with my things. Trace followed a few feet behind me as we went. He helped me put my things in the trunk before holding the door for me. “Jackass.” I whispered up at him.

“I thought I was a douche.” He teased as he slid into the cab next to me.

“You’re both.” He shrugged telling the driver where we were going. “You better not have been lying.” I stated looking at him.

“Someone obviously needs it.” Tipping my head back I let out a deep breath. He laughed. “Don’t worry.” I shivered as he breathed in my ear. “I do too.” His lips graced over my ear lightly. I couldn’t help but moan softly as he nibbled on my earlobe. “And I’m going to make you beg and moan for it.” He growled at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
p.s.-next chapter may contian sexual content. don't know yet. ;]