Hypnotized by the Carbon Monoxide

Chapter Two

The three girls walked along stopping at nearly every stop light they came to. The green plaid hat atop Charlie’s head looked oddly out of place for her black cloths, it hardly even fit in with the brightly colored tattoos adorn her skin.

The bags in her hands rustled as her rose pink lips twisted up a bit annoyed by the silence among the three. Turning she glanced at them. Crystal was staring at her hands, as Jamie glared at her a bit. She didn’t mind that Jamie didn’t like her, but Charlie didn’t want to be glared at the whole way back to the venue.

Stopping Charlie looked at them as she licked her lips trying to form the words in her head before they passed her lips, a rare thing she did. She wasn’t always known for thinking before she spoke to anyone, words just flowed off her full pink lips, and what she said was what she said and she never took her words back because it was how she felt and thought about whatever it was.

“Did I do something?” She asked lightly tipping her head to the side as the girls looked at her. Shaking their heads she sighed. “It’s the hat then isn’t it?” She asked as the girls looked at each other confused before shaking their heads. Sure Crystal’s idol looked a little weird with the hat atop her head, but at the same time Crystal could see that her idol truly didn’t care what she looked like at all times and didn’t care what people thought of her too much. “You’re not talking to me because why then?” Charlie muttered rubbing the back of her neck, both girls watching the tattooed arms move, taking in the lines of color forming images.

“I don’t know what to say. I don’t want you mad at me.” Crystal mused truthfully looking down at the ground as her cheeks flushed a soft pink. Laughing Charlie slung her arm over the small blonde’s shoulders hugging.

“You can’t say anything to offend me. Pfftt.” Charlie gave her squeeze. “Ask, say, whatever you want. I don’t care.” She muttered truthfully, her deep reach catching the attention of people around them. “And you?” She asked looking up at Jamie’s blank face with a smile.

Jamie raised a brow at the tiny woman compared to her staring up at her with the ridiculous looking hat on her head. She was tempted to tell Charlie it was because of the hat that she was refusing to talk to her, just to see her reaction but refrained from it, and used a different response that was not only truthful but she was sure would get a better reaction out of Charlie.

“I don’t like you.” Jamie stated watching as Charlie nodded lightly and licking her lips at the response.

“Touché.” Charlie muttered bobbing her head to one side as they began their venture back towards the venue around the corner and down several blocks. It sounded like a far walk to her, but she knew it was rather short when she looked at in a full perspective of things and how large the city was with how close together the streets were.

Jamie glared at Charlie a bit annoyed the woman wasn’t angry with her.

“So… I can ask anything?” Crystal asked catching Charlie’s attention. Looking down at the blonde Charlie smiled nodding, her lips parting showing her teeth as she formed what could be called a perfect smile.

“Anything but my shoe size.” She stated lightly both girls’ heads snapping in her direction completely and utterly confused at her words. “Okay, so, let me explain why.” Charlie laughed, arm still slung over Crystal’s shoulder as they paused at a street light. “A few months back I got asked my shoe size, and I didn’t know why but I replied what my shoe size was, the guy then asked if I wore anything other than slip on vans, because that’s what I was wearing at the time and I said yes, I also wear converse. Not often but I do. He nodded and asked if I liked having my toes licked and that’s why I wear slip on’s.” She stated as both girls stared at her with wide eyes as if she had five heads. “I know right, so I backed up and said I had to be somewhere and ran back inside and hid out there for the rest of the night, which I felt bad for cause I missed talking to a bunch of people ‘cause the guy wouldn’t leave. He even told Monsieur William he wanted to lick my toes. So no shoe size questions or I’m running the rest of the way.” Charlie muttered as they crossed the street again.

“I was going to ask what it was like touring.” Crystal gasped out of breath and completely disgusted by the idea of some random guy wanting to lick anyone’s toes, let alone hers if he asked her. She could understand why Charlie didn’t want to talk about feet.

“That one, I can answer.” Charlie laughed. “Touring’s not bad till you get Sir Brendon and Senior Tony with out showers then it gets a little ripe and nasty.” She stated. “But I love going to new cities, or even cities I’ve been to and meeting new people, making new friends yeah know. It’s just amazing to get on stage and have this energy come out of the crowd, and when you get into it you’re giving the energy back to them and they just supply it back twice as much if not more. I think the worse part it having to in fact part with the crowd and stage after the sets been finished because you just want to keep going, but at the same time you wanna get off stage run out side and attack the fan’s with hugs and high fives. Well at least that’s how the guys and I feel about it. But touring is amazing you just have to grow accustom to eating the things in the back of the fridge, not showering or getting to always wear clean cloths after several months on tour and hardly ever being able to find a Laundromat. But it’s amazing, the people, the cities, the crowds, the weird bands you have to deal with for months on end.” She stated as the buses loomed one street light away from them. Both girls made faces at the thought of always being dirty, by the sounds of it, and eating things out of the back of the fridge. “Don’t worry, I showered this morning and I’m wearing clean cloths.” Charlie added making Crystal burst with laughter as Jamie rolled her eyes, still not seeing what was so amazing about Charlie Robert Mason Rose Waters. Sure she was pretty, and was a little weird, but to Jamie she was just another person. To Crystal though, Charlie was something close to a goddess and she couldn’t believe her idol was talking to her, let alone had leaning on her a bit touching her.

“Well that’s good.” Crystal muttered as they crossed the street, a bit disappointed by the fact that Charlie’s arm dropped from her shoulders. She’d liked the feeling of being friends with her idol, and it seemed a bit cold as Charlie looked around almost ignoring her all of a sudden.

“Oh I know, if we met tomorrow I’d totally smell a little.” Charlie laughed smiling back at Crystal. “I’ll be right back I need to give Senior Tony is peanut butter before he freaks.” Nodding both girls slowed in the line near the rest of their friends watching as Charlie walked away. Her hour-glass figure making her hips look as if they were purposely swaying like a model would work to do on a catwalk.

Everyone watched in pure silence as Charlie vanished into the bus, the door open a crack.

“God she so hot… do you think I have a chance?” Crystal frowned a bit with a few girls as one of the guys in line spoke breaking the silence. The guys went to talking about her looks as the girls talked about the boys on tour or even the music and some even about things Charlie was known for.

“So is she nice?” One of the girls asked looking at Crystal as Crystal sat on the small flower bed holding the few trees and plants circling the building near the line.

“Yeah, she’s super nice!” Crystal gasped un-aware that her ‘super nice’ idol was currently terrorizing her band mate and the drummer of the band.

“Did you get it?” Tony gasped looking up from his coffee cup with wide hopeful eyes. Slowly Charlie lifted the two large containers, one in either hand. “I love you.” He gasped reaching for them. Laughing she took several steps back from him. “Charlie…” He whined as she put them behind her back laughing at him.

“What are you going to do for me Senior Tony?” She asked tipping her head to the side watching him closely. “Senior Perez, what are you going to…?” With a slightly muffled scream the thin woman of a guitarist maneuvered away from the muscular drummer ready to break her into for his peanut butter. “Now, now senior, I can get rid of it as easily as I got it.” She stated near the door of the bus.

Tony froze at the thought of his peanut butter being contaminated or destroyed.

“What’d you want?” He asked watching as she lifted the two containers in front of her just to torment him. Her lips pursed into a wicked twisted grin only she could pull off. “What?” He asked stepping back a bit.

“I want you to go out there,” Charlie nodded her head to the door and the group of kids just beyond the closed blinds and thin metal walls they called home for months on end. “And… I want to be able to bring Puff.” She added as he opened his mouth to agree.

“Fine!” He gasped. Squealing Charlie tossed him both containers as she turned running off the bus. With a wide smile she moved around her car and got in, all the kids watching as she quickly pulled out and took off down the street leaving them confused as Tony stepped out of the bus the creamy peanut butter already open and a small red spoon in his mouth. “Why did I agree to that?” He mused to him self quietly as he figured the small black mustang was headed for the freeway so the crazy guitarist could get her tiny little hamster from their friends house that was just over in San Francisco’s city limits.

“Where’d she go?” A kid asked. Turning Tony looked at them waving as he walked over.

“I agreed to let her bring her stupid hamster on tour so she went to go get him. He’s only over in San Fran with a friend of ours so she’ll be back. She’s a bit spastic.” Tony laughed putting another spoon full of his delicious peanut butter in his mouth missing Jamie’s proud smirk towards Crystal’s crest fallen face.

Turning everyone looked a large blue bus go by, the gossip of who’s bus it was flying as everyone watched it up and around the block.

A little more than an hour passed, the blue bus hadn’t re-appeared and neither had Charlie or her little black car. Turning Tony walked up past the golden colored bus watching for the little black car before at his watch.

“Hey.” Turning Tony glanced at a guy in a blue security jacket. “We need you to move your bus up.” Tony glanced back at the street with narrowed brows. “Now.” The guy muttered.

“I can’t someone’s parking there.” He stated quickly noticed a black gleam on the street coming up.

“No one can parallel park that well, move it up.” The guy muttered waving at him.

“No, I’m serious someone’s parking there.” He muttered looking at the license plate that clears read RWAR. “They’re right there.” He stated pointing at the car.

“Move it up.” The guy muttered.

“I can’t!” Tony gasped knowing Charlie wouldn’t be happy if she lost her parking space.

“Move it up. No one can park in that…” The guy trailed off as the black mustang fit it’s self perfectly into the spot, the back bumper and inch from the black bus once again with the front fender merely four or five inches from the golden colored bus.

Laughing Tony let out a deep breath patting the man on the shoulder.

“Told you.” He stated as Charlie got out moving around the car to the passenger seat and pulling out a large thing with a black cloth of it. “And that woman can park anywhere in that thing with out wrecking it.” Tony muttered. “She can also turn a four hour drive into nearly an hour with out you noticing if your use to the way she drives.” He added looking back at the fans. “Told you she’d back.” He added to the people, this time he noticed a few people roll their eyes.

“Senior Tony I love you!” Everyone looked up as Charlie ran out jumping on the man kissing his cheek one hand locked around his shoulder, the other holding up a small furry orange and white animal.

Slipping down Charlie hurried to Crystal and sat down.

“Puff meet Crystal, Crystal meet Puff.” Charlie giggled as everyone watched the woman known as a badass giggle over a tiny, fluffy animal. Even Crystal was surprised by her idol’s actions but smiled none the less glancing at her skeptical friend. “Say hi.” Charlie instructed waving a small paw at Crystal.

“Hi Puff.” Crystal laughed waving back at the small animal. “Can I pet…umm…? Puff?” She asked a bit unsure if she was even aloud to touch the precious animal.

“Oh course you can pet him!” Charlie giggled holding him up. Giggling as well Crystal petted the small hamster with several other people and Charlie giggled at the cute little animal.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, I really like writting this story.
It's fun because it's not in first person and I can use way more detail.
I like detail alot.
I like setting up the stage in which the scene is going to play out on.
Sometimes I use too much detail, but I can't help it.
It's fun to describe stuff.

Comment.
subscribe and thank you for reading.
I love you all for reading this.
:]