Hypnotized by the Carbon Monoxide

Chapter Five

As the group of six made they’re way up the street a smile spread over Charlie’s thick lips as her arms moved up slowly, boney fingers waving and wiggling in the air. Taking quick steps forward Crystal’s brows narrowed confused as Tony simply rolled his knowing what was coming next.

“Wha…” Crystal stopped as Tony covered her mouth and paused with Jamie. The three watching as William and Brendon moved ahead Charlie crouching down as she caught up to them quickly. It only took Crystal and Jamie a few seconds to figure out what was going on possibly and only another second for Crystal to pull her camera out and turn it on recording the scene.

Charlie’s feet hardly scraped against the cement as she moved closer to her two targets, the grin plastered across her face as her mouth dropped a bit in concentration. Her skeleton like legs twisting around each other as she crept towards the two talking about what songs they’d like to play for the show. In a second Charlie charged jumping at William grabbing him around the neck, legs locking around his waist as they stumbled forward. Choking slightly William’s arms flew up to her arms pulling on them as Brendon pointed laughing at the fact it wasn’t him again.

Stumbling around the two toppled over each other laughing at the situation they were in as Tony, Crystal and Jamie caught up to them stumbling around.

“I wanna play!” Brendon declared running up and jumping on Charlie’s back causing William to double over, falling to the ground with a hard thus. Slowly Tony walking over Sitting on Brendon’s back and smiling up at Crystal and her camera as the two girls laughed.

“Get off I can’t breath!” Charlie yelled as William grunted in response, his face smashed into the hard cement. “Brendon your fat!” She barked unable to see Tony on Brendon’s back.

“Blame Tony he’s the one munching down on the massive amounts of peanut butter!” Brendon laughed, head lurching forward as Tony leaned his fun weight on it. “Get off!” Brendon snapped as the group laughed.

“Char, I can’t breath.” William managed to gasp out from under the group. Instantly they all got up off the poor vocalist and watched as he stumbled on his feet waiting to see if he’d collapse, simply he took deep breaths half hunched over. “I hate you guys some days.” He gasped out as he stood fully upright glaring at the group as Charlie giggled. “Is it just me or are you wearing a weird hat.” He muttered pointing at the green plaid hat atop the guitarists head. Slowly her other two band members turned to her.

“Sweet!” Brendon gasped pulling it off her head and sticking atop his own. “Mine.” He added sporting the green plaid fedora much better than she ever could. Growling lightly she jumped for it, being the shortest member of the band having it’s down sides. “No, it’s mine now.” He laughed moving away from her as Jamie took charge leading the hyper group along as her friend filmed it all.

“Come on buy your own!” Charlie whined still reaching for it. Laughing she jumped on his back taking the hat back while getting a piggy back ride towards the store. “You can buy one at Walgreens.” She added as Brendon’s thin lips twisted into a frown.

“Yeah but why would I buy a hat you already have?” He asked pushing her up a bit higher while his arms wound under her legs keeping her stable. “That’s just a waste of money.” Rolling her eyes Charlie leaned her chin on his should enjoying the fact that she didn’t have to walk and could be lazy

“But it’s my hat.” She sighed deeply as his laughter ripped through the air.

“How about we share it?” He muttered as everyone watched them bicker like little kids over who got to go on the last swing at the playground.

“Like you and the guys share shoes?” She pressed tipping her head to the side. Nodding Brendon smiled at her. “Fine. But I get it today since I bought it today.”

“Deal.” Brendon muttered as they turned the corner towards the store. For the next hour they spent their time running around the store collecting the items they needed and items they didn’t need but wanted. After their run thought the large store and tormenting of shoppers and employees they headed back to the venue for sound check.

Trace stood on the side of the stage leaning against the wall casually, his arms crossed over his chest as he held his elbows and eyes the pit, the chairs still hadn’t been removed and Ronnie Radke was still freaking out a bit, they were all waiting on Dan, Escape the Fate’s tour manager, to get them removed since no one around would listen to them.

Trace’s eyes shifted quickly as a tall lanky man in tight black jeans and a forest green deep v-neck t-shirt passed him the keys and pass jingling on the back right belt look he had, his blonde hair hanging in his face and around his chin pushed forward in a messy manor, both his arms completely covered in tattoos just like his collar bone and through the thin fabric of the shirt he could see what looked like one on his right side. He turned watched a tall black haired man walk towards him dark eyes hidden behind the sweeping fringe that covered most his upper face, thin double snake bite pierced lips sticking out from under his small button styled nose with two rings and a stud on the left side of it; his facial features to Trace looked rather feminine. The black haired man was in a simple black deep v-neck t-shirt and black skinny jeans. The only color on the black haired man was his left arm covered in what looked like a sleeve of floral tattoos that trailed onto the top of his hand. After the tall black haired man a tan muscular man walked up behind him in a white t-shirt and a pair of Dickeys, his dark brown hair pushed around and forward looking a bit greasy under the bright lights of the venue as he moved to the pearl white drum kit set up near the blonde man who was messing with a mic stand, and the black haired man picking up a hot pink fender bass.

Trace’s brows screwed together as he watched them. The drummer looked familiar, he’d seen him outside, but he couldn’t place his name, or the name of the band that they were making up. Turning back around Trace couldn’t see anyone else coming up, but he watched for a few more seconds before facing the stage, the fourth member present. Her black hair a mess atop her head, her nose rings and Monroe glittering in the stage lights as her full soft lip rose bud styled lips formed a bit of a pout as she watched her band members. Her tattooed and almost completely covered arms resting on the body of a sunburst colored Les Paul Gibson with what looked like a rosewood fret board holding silver letters spelling out Charmander in the right fret placements. Her thin legs sticking out from under the guitar that hung at her waist, her T-shirt clung to all the right places as she lifted her right hand from the neck of her guitar and scratching the left side of her neck, more colored and inked skin winking and tormenting as Trace as he watched her, the way she held herself and her guitar screamed tease to him.

Glancing around Trace noticed he wasn’t the only one gathering to watch the group of four stand on the stage, he watched as every males eyes shifted towards the seats of the venue. Pulling his eyes away from them he noticed why they were moving, she was walking to the front of the stage where a large thing of pedals lay. Stepping on one she raised the neck of her guitar with her right hand, the other pulling the pick out of the string.

Turning his body so it faced the same way as Charlie’s he lifted his hands as if he were playing guitar. His large lips twisted into a frown as his hands switched to the way she held her guitar.

“She’s left handed.” He turned looking at Billy Martin watching, arms draped around his wife’s waist.

“I thought it looked funny.” Trace laughed lightly looking back at her as she lifted her head at her name from the blonde man. Pushing the fringe out of her face the air seemed to freeze as her blue eyes came into view, the thick line of black liner on top of the pale lids.

“Whoa…” Glancing over at the rest of his band and half of Escape the Fate he suppressed his laughter at their drooling, and lust struck faces. Trace wasn’t the only one to find it funny, so did Billy Martin.

“If I were you guys I wouldn’t even try anything with her, because if she doesn’t like you, you might need a will.” With that both the Martin’s took their leave, leaving the lust struck drooling men to their own dirty thoughts, not hearing his words.

Facing the group on stage as they moved around checking all their equipment before the blonde tapped on the microphone in his hand looking towards Trace, the sound booth just behind him.

Charlie glanced up at William as he tapped on the microphone a few times watching the man behind the sound booth. Her eyes shifted to just about everyone on the tour watching them as they got ready to sound check.

“Check one, two. Check one, two.” William muttered softly into the microphone, his voice sounding tiny and fragile into the amplifying device. In truth and reality, William was a very soft spoke person, he wasn’t very loud and he didn’t say very much unless he had to, he didn’t even laugh very loud even when he threw his whole body into the laugh it didn’t get very loud unlike his band mates. “Check one, two.” He stated again. “Is there anyone there?” He laughed softly craning his neck a bit to see if there was anyone in the sound booth behind Trace Cyrus and Ronnie Radke. “We need someone to help us sound check.” He stated. Rolling her eyes Charlie walked over to him grabbing his wrist and lowering the microphone to her lips.

“Where’s the lazy jerk that’s suppose to be doing sound check?” She asked her deep, rich, smooth voice lifting through the venue as she spoke into the microphone in a very bored, monotone fashion. “Hello…?” She muttered dragging the word out watching the group of people look around. “Your people are useless.” She muttered as she pushed William away from her and walked back to her area on stage. A smile broke across many of the male’s faces as they watched her walk back across the stage.

“If she catches you staring you’re all dead.” Their heads snapped towards Benji and Joel Madden watching them finding it hilarious. Rolling their eyes half of them went back to watching her hips and ass sway as she walked. “We’re serious.” Trace watched them with narrowed confused brows. “We’ve played a few shows with them before, she doesn’t like being watched like she’s a piece of meat, which all of you are doing.” Half the group glanced at her tuning her guitar before back at the Madden twins, the other half just kept staring.

“Brendon has a will he revises often because he’s sure one day he’s going to accidentally kill her hamster or do something stupid and she’s going to kill him. I mean seriously, they’re from Jersey she has no problem hurting people.” Joel stated plainly as he watched Brendon strum his bass, the loud booming sound echoing through the venue. “I’m amazed he’s alive after hitting her car with the bus door.” With that Joel took his leave as his twin burst with laughter knowing the after math.

“Do you know what she did to him?” Benji gasped following his quickly. “She beat the crap out of him and practically strangled him, I was sure the will was going…” after that he was out of ear shot but his laughter seemed to rip through the air. Glancing back at the stage he noticed all four of them watching the stage a bit confused at to what was going on.

“Are they still making fun of me?” Brendon asked no one responded.

“I think so.” Trace muttered after a few moments of silence from the others. Stuffing his hands into his pockets he watched Charlie’s blue orbs roll in their sockets as she turned back to what she was doing not really caring who was making fun of the tall bassist on stage. “Your Brendon right?” Trace added in question. The bassist nodded at him. “Then yes, they’re making fun of you and your will.”

“There’s nothing fun about that!” Brendon gasped glancing at Charlie’s back. “It’s a very important document.” He laughed as Tony began to step on the kick drum. “Is anyone there yet?” Turning Trace looked at the empty sound booth.

“No.” He stopped short of saying anything else as Charlie pushed past him and the other group of guys walking off.

“Char… Charlie get back here.” Tony yelled at her from behind drum kit, not even bothering to move like the other three. “Charlie…” He called his voice echoing through the venue. Glancing around with the others, he paused noticing Charlie talking with some guy by the large open doors they had brought all their stuff in through. “Char…” He stopped.

“Hold on, you pushy ass.” Leaning over Trace clapped laughing as her choice of words whole Charlie talked with the man that was suppose to be doing their sound check and finding out why he wasn’t there yet.

“We don’t have a cord to connect the right side of the stage and I’m trying to find it.” The man muttered as Charlie ignored the laughter and the roar behind her as she nodded at the guy. “I’ve been looking for it for a while. It’s long and red with a blue ring by the jack ends.” He muttered. Nodding she gave him a pat on the shoulder.

“Where was the last place you….” She trailed off hearing her name again leave Tony’s lips. “Tony if you don’t stop I will take your peanut butter, I sweat to god.” Everyone burst into laughter as Tony froze behind his drop set, face set into a crest fallen look as he pouted a bit at the thought. “Where was the last place you saw it?” Charlie asked sweetly to the sound guy as he laughed at the situation.

“In a red plastic tub, there where two, one for one side of the stage the other for the other, and I can’t find it since they moved them.” The guy sighed grabbing at his face. “It was the one thing I didn’t grab out of the box because I didn’t think it was going anywhere.” He added

“Alright, we’ll help.” She stated walking away. “We need to find a red cord with blue rings by the jacks so we can finish hooking up the right side of the stage.” She muttered instantly William, Tony and Brendon put down their instruments and waited. “Red tub.” She finished moving across the stage looking around as the other parted, the group of guys seemed to follow Charlie looking as well, Trace went a different way dragging Mason with him and Blake pulled Anthony along, all taking to heart the Madden’s words of wisdom.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, yeah another update.
please comment, I really like knowing what you guys think of this story.
subscribe too, that way you know when I update all the time. :]