Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Jup, I’m blind. Nice way to start huh? Well, just thought I’d tell you. I don’t have my eyes closed though, like some blind people.. I have Ice blue eyes, really icy, almost white. I wasn’t born blind. I have an eye disease. I slowly turned blind when I was 17 That’s when I met my first true friend. I ran into him in the streets. Like any normal American guy, his first reaction was; "Watch it girl, what are you, blind? " Well I may be blind, but not shy. I immediately said "Almost" with a smile and went to walk away. But he grabbed my arm and wanted an explanation. I didn’t really care, so I gave him one. After that I saw the guilt wash over him. Yes.. at that moment, I could still see a little. He insisted on making it up to me. I wasn’t going to be his charity case, so I walked away. But thankfully, at least that’s what I think now, he was as stubborn as I am. He didn’t give up and eventually got me to go to a concert with him and his friends. You can say that he grew on me. I still didn’t like the comment he had made towards me, but we agreed on almost every other aspect of life. He is my best friend. I also instantly connected with his friends, we never parted again. They stood by me trough the whole process of me turning blind. It was a rough time but they all helped me trough it. They are my housemates, best friends and.. the CKY crew.

A lot of people envy me, living with the CKY crew and all. But to me, they’re not the CKY crew. They’re just my friends, Brandon, Brandon, Brandon, Chris, Ryan and Tim. Or, just as easy, Bam, Dico, Novak, Raab, Dunn and Glomb. I mostly use their real names when I’m dead serious. Which isn’t often with those guys. I love them to death. I owe a great deal of my personality to them. Without them, I wouldn’t have been what I am now. Cassie, nice to meet you.