Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter one

Part one

"Cassie! Come oohoonn, we’re gonna be late! " Dico whined. "Bran, shut up! I am trying my best here okay!? " Dico was supposed to take me to one of Bam’s demo’s today. He loved it when I "watched" him for some reason. I am not one to accept help very quickly, so I never let the guys help me with finding clothes or something. Neither did I this morning. I couldn’t find my shirt and Dico wanted to get me another, but I insisted on finding it, call me stubborn, I don’t care. After ten minutes, I finally had it. "There, happy? Now we can go. " Dico sighed a little. "Good, come on. " I instantly grabbed the arm, one of the guys always had out for me. We walked down the stairs together and drove to Philly, where the demo was held. "Sorry about my whining Cassie, but Drea is going to meet me there, I haven’t seen her in two months! " I smiled. Andrea was his girlfriend, she had to go to her family in Italy, her aunt had passed away. He really loved her. "It’s alright Bran, I get it, you want to be with the girl you love! That’s perfectly understandable.. " He said nothing for a few seconds, my guess he was pouting. "Aww, but you know I love you a munch a bunch right? " He said in a weird voice. I laughed. "Yesh Bran, I know.. love you to, now you make sure we get there alive, so Drea won’t be disappointed. " Drea was Brans girlfriend for 7 months and also one of my closest friends since she set foot inside the castle.

At the demo, I waited for Dico to come to my side and guide me trough the crowd. After a few seconds I felt him put his arm around my waist and we started walking. "Is it Bam’s turn yet? " I asked him. I was a little afraid we were late already. I didn’t like it when I disappointed someone. "No Cassie, chill, he is on in about 10 minutes" I heard a voice behind me. "Timmy! " I, kind of, squeeled. He laughed. "Nice to see you too Cas, how’ve ya been? " Tim had been off doing some carpeting job with another business. I missed him a little. I could always talk to him. "Good, good, the usual, ran into a lamppost.. once again.. " he laughed. Cassie, you really should start to learn how to accept help from people. I sighed. "No can do, now guide me to the side lines, I want to watch Bam. " They never made a comment when I said that, they all knew what I meant. Both Tim and Dico helped me get to a right position. "And now, it’s our pleasure, to welcome Bam Margera to our skatepark! " The announcer called. The crowd started screaming and Dico turned my head a little so my eyes would meet Bams. From that point, I could always follow him. Your other senses strengthen when you are blind. Never, have I lost Bam out of my sight when he was skating. Somehow, I guess I could see him. The crowd went wild after I felt he didn’t move anymore. His run was over and he would most likely go to the element tent and sign some autographs. Without a word, Dico and Glomb guided me over to the tent.

They stopped walking, I could hear a big crowd in front of us. "This is going to take a while huh? " I asked them. They both said yes. "Guys, go entertain yourselves, I don’t need a babysitter. I’ll just wait here till he’s done. And Bran, don’t you have a Drea to look for? "But Cassie.. " Glomb started. "Guys, how many times have we been over this? I don’t need a babysitter! I love all your help and concern, but you should think about yourself sometime! Go, have fun, I’ll have my cell if you need me." I smiled an got two kisses on my cheek. "Bye Cas, be carefull.. " I chuckled. "Tim, I’m going to stand against this wall.. Nothing much can happen here! Now get! " He laughed and walked away. I slid down the wall and let my mind get clouded with thoughts.

"Jooohooo! Cassie? Anybody there? " Came Novaks voice in front of me. I got up and dusted myself off. "Oh sorry Novak, kinda lost it there. What is it? " He laughed. "Well, I think Bam is about done with those autographs but he hasn’t spotted you yet. Let’s go scare him. I laughed and grabbed Novaks arm. "Improve okay? " Novak said to me. I laughed again and agreed. "Bam, dude! Come here! " Novak said a little loud. I heard him yell just a minute and novak hiss: "No dude! NOW! " A loud ruffle of feet was heard and Bam stood in front of us. "What is it? Chase, are you alright? " His nickname for me, don’t know where he got it from, but I liked it, only he called me that. I had been looking down the whole time. An idea popped into my mind. "Ehh.. sorry, but can I go now? I mean.. you don’t need me for anything right? I need my husband! " I moved my head quickly like I was looking around. "And can someone take that blindfold of me? It is really dark.. " I felt Novaks hand tense up from keeping in the laughter. "Dude, she was pushed over by some guy over there, and now she’s acting all weird! Keeps asking for her husband and shit.. " Novak whispered to Bam. I heard him growl. "Grr.. who was the fucker? I’ll kill him! Chase, can you hear me? How do you feel? " I felt his hands on my shoulders and decided it was time to quit, else he would be so pissed. He can be kind of over protective. I slung my arms around his shoulders and fake cried. "Oh Bammle, I feel so alone! I can’t find that husband of mine! And this permanent blindfold isn’t very comfy! " I "looked" at him and grinned. He sighed and said: "Jezus Chase, you scared me to death! I really thought you lost it! That was so not funny!! " I couldn’t see his face of course, but I heard in his voice that he really wasn’t happy. "Sorry Bammle.. didn’t mean to scare you like that, we were just joking around.. " He huffed. "Some joke.. " I grabbed his sides and felt him squirm. He couldn’t stand it, being grabbed there. "Ah, Bambam, I said I was sorry besides.. now you can play a prank on me to get me back! " He laughed. "True oh so true.. now you’ve taken hell upon yourself! " He tried to laugh maniacally but that just resulted in a coughing fit. I laughed. "Easy there, choke carefully! " I slapped his back. "You did great Bam, I had fun. But I have to get back, I promised Ape I’d go shopping with her.. " Bam had overcome his coughing fit and stood straight again. "Aww, I see how it is! You don’t like my company! " I chuckled, "You’ve seen correctly, I hate your guts! " He gasped "When hell freezes over Bammle, no I promised her I’d go shoping with her, I am not one to break my promises. And besides, I still need a costume for YOUR Halloween party! Remember. " I just knew he had one of those sheepishly grins on his face right now. "Oh ye.. Well, better get home then! " I held my arm out. Bam grabbed it. "If I may, melady" He said with a british accent. "You may, good sir" I laughed. He began running and dragged me with him. "Bahaaam! If you make me fall, you will seriously be in for so much hell!! " I screamed. He just laughed.

We walked into the house and I crashed on the couch. Why am I so tired lately? I drifted away a little until I felt a heavy weight on my tummy. "Umpf" I felt the air escape my lungs and put my hands forward to feel who it was. But whoever was on my tummy, made sure they escaped my hands. "Ahh no fair! No picking on the blind girl! " I whined. I heard a chuckle. "Bam, you suck! " I laughed. "Yes sweetheart, and I also blow! " He said laughing. I scrunched up my face. "To much info!! " He laughed. "Oh shut it, you know you want this! " "Hah, yea right loverboy, dream on! " I poked my tongue out. He fake gasped and started to tickle me. "Noohoo! Bam! Not fair! " I said between laughs. Right after that I felt two more pair of hands on me. "Noohooo! What is this? Pick on the blind girl day!? " I could hear some snickers. "Brandon! Leave that poor girl alone! " Came April’s voice from behind us. I grinned. "Yea Brandon leave this poor girl alone! " I snickered. He huffed. "Saved by the mother of your friend.. " I laughed. "And I wouldn’t have it any other way! " I stood up making him fall on the ground. "Hey! No stealing phrases, and no throwing the millionaire on the ground! " He said. I could hear the smile on his face. ( if that makes sense) "Shall we go Ape? " I asked while looking for my purse on the table. "Yeah honey, come here, I already got your purse. " Came her voice. I followed it and we walked to her car together.

"Bam still treats you okay right? You weren’t in pain back there? " Ape asked me when we rode to the mall. I laughed. "No Ape, we always play around like that. I like it. I like it that they make me feel normal. They don’t make a big deal out of some things I can’t do. They don’t give me special treatment, I’m just one of them" I explained to her. She smiled. "Just checking. I know they love you, especially Bam, you changed his life in a lot of ways.. but they can get a little carried away sometimes.. " I smiled too. "They changed my life just as good as I changed theirs. Wouldn’t be who I am if it wasn’t for them.. I love them to death.."

"What about this? A pink shirt with purple flowers on it? " Ape asked me. "I don’t know, try it on Ape, then you’ll find out.. " She laughed. "Noo, not for me, for you! " I raised my eyebrows. "Oh no, I am not a pink girl. I’ll just stick to black and other darker colours.. And don’t try to get me to buy it by saying it is black! I had that problem with Raabbit once. He almost made me buy a set of lingerie instead of a bikini. I know how that works! " She laughed. "Well, there goes my plan! " We walked over to hot topic. "Ape, can you help me picking out a corset? " "Sure sweetie, come on. " She guided me trough the racks and we stopped. I felt some leather ones and searched for one with lace. I had fairly pale skin. So that would look better if you ask me. "I have some kind of idea of what I want. Can you get me what looks most like it? " I asked Ape. "Sure, tell me. " I pondered. "Blood red, with black lace, or the other way around. If it is there, one with little black lines and decorations over the corset.. " I heard a sigh. "Well sweetie, there is nothing with black and red but I see a lot of black and pink.. " April said with disappointment in her voice. "Excuse me miss", a lady said behind us. "I overheard you talking, and we just got in a new shipment, that we have to put on display today. But there are some corsets in there that match your description pretty good.. Shall I get them for you? " I turned around and smiled. "That would be great, thank you.. " I heard a slight gasp escape her lips. I smiled. "You can say it you know? I know it is weird to see my eye colour. Sorry if I scared you. " She began to stutter. "No it is.. ju-just. Are you..? " "Blind? Yes.. " "Oh.. sorry. " She reacted. I laughed. "It is fine miss, you get used to it after a while. But I would like to try those corsets you were talking about.. "Oh yes, of course! Let me get them for you.. " She walked away. "Wow Cassie, I can’t believe how you handled that. Doesn’t that hurt? " I smiled and turned around to face Ape again. "Sometimes.. but well, it is something I have to live with.. Just as well as my other problems. " I lent against one of the racks. "You’re a strong girl Cassie.. I admire you.. " Ape hugged me. I smiled. I felt so loved when I was around my friends. It didn’t matter anymore that I couldn’t be loved in a boyfriend-girlfriend kind of way. Yea, who in their right mind would want to date a blind girl? I’ve never had a boyfriend since I was 16. Also something you get used to after a while.. 9 years.. It went by fast..
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's one.. the second one will be out shortly. After that, I'll continue updating when I finished LLM
Tell me what you think !:)
-XOXO