Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter sixteen

Part sixteen:

"Cas.. dear, it’s noon you know.. Thought you wanted to go shopping? " Drea woke me up laughing. I stretched and yawned. "Seriously? Have I slept that long? " I asked with a slight blush. She laughed. "Yah.. now get that cute little butt in the shower so we can go in an hour, I’ll make you some sandwiches. " I thanked her and jumped in the shower. Washing all the sleepiness off me, ready for a day of intense shopping.

"Why won’t you just tell us what you are going to do! That’ll make it easier on you and us..! " Bam whined following me and Drea through the house. We had almost made it out when he spotted us, and now he didn’t want to let us leave. "Bam.. It’s kinda.. ehh.. " I started. Drea stopped walking, obviously confused. "I haven’t had a good talk with Drea in over a month. " I said emphasizing the word month. Hoping he’d get the hint about female troubles. "Huh?.. " He said confused. "Bammle.. month.. we’re female.. do you have to come? " I said now done with dropping hints. "Kay, see you.. when you get back! " He said walking away quickly. Drea snickered while she drag me out of the house. "I can’t believe that one keeps on working.. Funny how he didn’t get the hint though.. " She laughed.
We both took a deep breath. "Okay.. where.. and with who to start? " I asked Drea. She shrugged. Why don’t we just start in hot topic..? It’s not exactly the place you search for Christmas gifts, but the guys aren’t normal either.. " She said with a smile. I laughed. "Yah, and that’s the best store in the whole mall, so we’ll be there for a while, even if it’s not for ourselves.. " We headed towards hot topic. Shopping wasn’t all that special for me, seeing as I can’t see anything, but it was a nice way of spending time with Drea without the boys interrupting everything. "Okay, I say we each give them at least a T-shirt. They rip one almost every day.. " I said when we entered hot topic. Drea laughed. "True.. Eh.. Cas? " I turned my head to look at her. "Yah? " We held hands, I felt hers getting sweaty. I smiled softly. "What is it Dre? You can tell me anything.. you know that.. " I encouraged her. "Do you.. do you think Dico would like it if I gave him.. " I laughed softly, this wasn’t how I knew Drea. "If you gave him what? " She groaned. "Ah! I feel so stupid saying this! " I gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Myself.. " She finally blurted out. "I uhh.. I took a massage class a little while ago. And if I just set it up romantic and stuff.. " She softly said. She was embarrassed about this. I smiled and hugged her. "That’s a great idea, then you don’t have to return anything and you know he loves the present.. " I said to her. She laughed. "God.. I sure hope not.. I love him so much.. " The last part of her sentence turned to a whisper. I smiled. "And he loves you more than anything. I would say you changed him, but that’s lying. The other girls he dated changed him. They wanted to make him something he wasn’t. He’s just the sweet, silly guy we all know and love.. He has a big mouth, but his heart is very small. Thanks for keeping him, like he is.. I guess. " I said with a laugh. "It means a lot to me to know my friends are happy.. " She smiled. "I know.. Thanks for listening by the way.. it was hard to get out.. What do you say we buy some Christmas presents aye? " She said dragging me into the store. I laughed. This was the Drea I knew.

When we got out of hot topic about an hour later, we got all the guys a T shirt and I got Drea all the presents I wanted her to get. I had been planning that for a while. When she was checking out the Tshirts, I got a saleswoman to put an outfit together she wanted for a long time. It had a beautiful corset, two different skirts and really cool boots. I was also going to get her a bracelet with handcuffs, the same on as I had. Corny, I know.. but I really appreciate her friendship. So I got one down, seven to go.

Well, I could describe everything we did in every store, but that would just bore you I’m afraid. At the end of the day, I got presents for everyone and so did Drea. We got together to buy Dunn a "Gift certificate" Of 200 bucks, to let him buy any part for the bike he was trying to restore. Key word being trying. I got Novak as a little joke, an invitation to a speed dating thing that was held at our local church. And as a real gift I got him a few caps, cause he looses his al the time, A customized skateboard and new shoes. I got Raab a new Viking hat, yes he really wanted it.. I don’t know why.. three CD’s and a ticket to LA to visit his sister. He had been in a fight with her, and I knew he didn’t feel good about it. I like my Raabit hyper and happy. He just had to make it up to her. I got Ville an MP3 player. He refuses to buy one. But I think he needs it. So he’s going to get one and I’m going to stuff it full of good music, his own including of course.. Glomb also got a ticket. He had been working for Bam a lot lately. I got him another ticket to Cali. He needed to go on vacation, without Bam to give him orders every minute. I got Dico a few new games to play, and some new stuff for his laptop. I don’t exactly remember what it was, but the guy in the store said it was the latest high tech thing. Bet you are wondering what I got Bam aye? I was wondering the same thing for just about the whole day. Especially with these feelings, it was hard to buy a gift that didn’t scream I love you in more than a friend kind of way. And what to buy a millionaire? I decided on a silver necklace, one with my name engraved in it, and his below it. Just a friendly gesture. It had, of course, heartagrams on it. Some new CD’s he didn’t have yet. And.. A picture. Drea had talked me into doing that. We went to a professional photographer and had him take my picture. In full blown medieval goth style. Drea said he would love it. I .. wasn’t that sure.. I would just buy him something else if he didn’t like it. And of course, there were the T shirts we bought them. All with a silly print on it. Varying from I’m with stupid, and then the guys name below it. Till: If you can read this, put me back on my barstool. Upside down printed on the shirt. That one made me laugh. Drea and I were both exhausted. We drove back and put all our bags in a locked room at Drea’s house. When we got back and walked into the Castle we found the guys in the living room. Talking their heads of.

"Does it take that long to buy tampons!? " Bam yelled when we got back. The whole room fell silent. Bam had just said the T word. "You could just have called you know.. " I snickered. The guys were still stunned that Bam had said the T word. That almost seemed like blasphemy here in this house. Drea and I chuckled. "Believe it or not Bam.. we actually have a personal life.. Cassie and I. " She said to him. He snorted. "Hah, there is no such thing as a personal life, nor privacy in this house.. " He said triumphantly. I rolled my eyes. "So we’ve noticed.. Coming to my room Drea? We can put in a movie or something.." She agreed and we walked upstairs. "We’re going out tonight! " Bam yelled. Drea and I simultaneously sighed and also yelled at the same time: "Have fun! " We snickered at that. "Ah NAHUHH! You’re coming with you two! " He yelled. I knew he got up to come after us. Drea and I took off for my room. We locked the door and Drea put a chair under it. We also locked and chairblocked (HIH..that sounded funny..) The door to the joining bathroom. He couldn’t get in unless he’d blow up the door. But.. don’t tell him that. He’d do it in a heartbeat. Bam started pounding on the door. "Come on! You have to come with us! " He yelled/whined. "No! We’re tired! We’re just going to watch a movie and sleep! " Drea yelled. "A day of shopping is tiring you know! " I slapped her. "Dumbass! " I hissed. "Jesus Christ! Shopping again!? What the.. you didn’t come home with anything! " It was silent for a minute. "OOOHHH! YOU BOUGHT CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!! " Bam’s happy voice sounded trough the door. We laughed. "NO we didn’t! " He laughed too. "Yeah, tell that to the cat! What’d ya get! " He yelled. The pounding stopped by now. "Fine! I will! " I said back. "Huh? You will what? " He sounded confused. Drea started laughing. "I’ll tell it to the cat! " I said laughing. Bam chuckled too. "Weirdo! " He said trying to unlock the door. "Love you too Bammle! Now have fun tonight! " He sighed and mumbled something walking away. Drea nudged me in the side. "Now tell me, didn’t that feel natural to say? " She urged. I sighed. "Drea.. please.. " "No Cassie, hear me out. You LOVE him. And he does too, for you I mean. You shouldn’t let something like you’re blindness stand in your way of love! Who needs eyes to love! You love someone for who he or she is! The pas girlfriends he’s had, all did it for either his looks or his money. The only kind of sincere one was missy. And she turned out to be a bitch. But I do believe she really liked him. But that was nothing compared to what you feel for him Cas. I can’t believe you haven’t gone mental yet! You’ve been feeling this for so long and you are just keeping it all in! I would implode! " She said making wild motions with her arms. I sighed and closed my eyes. A few tears escaped my eyes. For the first time in my whole life I said it out loud. "I love him so much.. " More tears came flooding over the barriers that were my eyes. "It hurts Dre.. " She hoisted me up and hugged me tight. "It hurts so much I can’t even begin to describe it.. All that goes trough my head are "What if’s" All the doom scenario’s have passed me already. I know I’ve finally admitted it to myself.. but please respect the fact that I’m not ready to tell him yet.. " I whispered. I felt her nod. "Fine.. just talk to me when you need to okay.. it’s not healthy to keep those feelings in.. Love can be destructive like that.. " I smiled. "Love you Dre.. " "Love you too chica. "

~FF Two weeks. It’s Christmas eve. Surprisingly, there’s snow this year..~
"We’re going to have a huge fight tomorrow.. " Bam smirked watching the snow fall down faster and faster. April sighed. "Bam.. please don’t get any in the house this year.. There isn’t any family this year.. but still. I’d like to keep it a bit clean.. " She pleaded. "We’ll see.. " He answered. She didn’t press it. She knew that was the best answer she’d get out of him. I sat on the couch, completely wrapped in a blanket, snuggling deeper with the second. I felt someone’s eyes on me and I knew it was Ville. He had been watching me with amusement all night. So what? I was cold! "Don’t get lost in there sweetheart.. " He chuckled while taking a drag of his cigarette. Bam had let him smoke inside because it was Christmas. But after Christmas he would have to go outside to smoke again. Ville didn’t care that much. I stuck out my tongue and completed the cocoon I had formed around myself by pulling the blanket up a little further to my neck. I lost my balance on the couch and fell sideward. This proved to be a steady cocoon, since I couldn’t move anymore. I had fallen with my head in Ville’s lap. "Hiya.. " I said with a grin. He laughed louder this time. "Hello love, comfortable now? " I nodded, for as far possible. "Jup.. quite.. actually. " I laughed. He flicked my nose. "Sure you are.. " I closed my eyes and enjoyed the warmth my cocoon was giving me. "Dinner is ready guys! " April’s voice sounded trough the room. I groaned. "Ahhh! You have to be shitting me! I just finished my construction work!! " The guys all started laughing, including Drea. "Here.. I’ll help. " Bam said. I felt myself being picked up and bam started walking towards the dinner table. I grinned. "Well isn’t this handy! " Bam chuckled. "Yeah.. don’t expect it to happen much.. " I pouted. "Damn.. " He laughed and put me down on my chair. Since I had sat indianstyle when I started my cocoon, it was easy for me to sit. I wiggled my arms out of the top of the cocoon and happily "Looked" around. The grin on my face showed that I was obviously proud of my work. Everyone started laughing at my behaviour. "What kind of beautiful butterfly is coming out of that thing when it sheds? " Phil asked walking in. I smiled. "None, I’m afraid.. but it does keep the cold out! So that makes up for not getting wings.. " I grinned. He smiled and ruffled my hair a bit. "Let’s eat.. " He said happily. I rolled my eyes. How could he not. Everyone else sat down and we started the first course of April’s delicious Christmas dinner.

I burped softly. "Wow, I don’t need food for the rest of the year.. That was delicious April! " I said wiping my mouth with the napkin in front of me. "Thank you sweetie, glad you liked it. " Every one else agreed. After that I quickly put my arms back in my cocoon again. Making me a plaid ball with a head. "I’m guessing you want to be put back on the couch again..? " Bam said with a smile in his voice. I nodded happily. "If you will.. " I laughed. He rolled his eyes and picked me up. He sat me down on the couch and sat behind me. "What’d ya get me..? " He said mischievously. I laughed. "That’s a secret until tomorrow morning, have patience.. " He sighed. "Yea.. easier said than done, that’s the one thing I lack in my life.. " I laughed. "WOW! Ego much? Bet you have to get a separate hairdresser just to cut your ego! " he laughed. "Not yet.. may come later.. But tell meeeee! " He whined. I smiled and rolled my eyes. "Nope.. I just hope you like it.. if not.. I’ll buy you something else. " He shook his head. "I bet I’ll like it.. I know I will. " I smiled and let myself fall into his lap, face up. "I hope so.. " he started stroking my hair and didn’t say anything anymore. "Just don’t think about it Bam.. It’s not like it’s new for you.. And the tour is shorter than most you’ve done.. It’ll be over before you know it. " I said with a smile. He smiled too, I heard the sound. "I love it how you know what I’m thinking about.. Thanks Chase.. I think I’ll be fine. But it’s just that I enjoy this time of year. And new years is always fun. I invited the jackass guys for this year.. but now I won’t even be here myself! Fire works are fun.. now I’ll miss it. " He pouted. I laughed. "I’m sure they’ll save something for you. Or else you’ll find a way to get new ones, in the new year.. " I said shaking my head. He always got what he wanted. "I guess.. " He sounded a little bummed. I snuggled my head deeper into his tummy and blew through his shirt. "Don’t be sad? We’ll make this the best Christmas ever.. and you get to do what you love after it.. nothing wrong with that. I don’t like my Bammle sad.. " He laughed. "Fine, have it your way.. I’ll be happy okay? " I smirked. "Good.. " "You know.. You really look like a plaid snowball right now. Only a bit deformed, cause of the head that’s sticking out.. " He suddenly said laughing. I pouted. "Gee, way to make a girl feel good about herself! But fine, if that’s how you want it.. " I wiggled my neck so it would make the opening a little bigger. I pulled my head inside the blanket too. Bam busted out laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remember people! Two updates a day! I've noticed a slight low in the readercount for certain chapters. Make sure you read the one before this!
-XOXO