Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter forty six

Part forty six:

~Bam’s POV~
"Valo! Fella’s! " I yelled once they got out of Dunn’s beat up limousine. "I apologize sincerely for not picking you up myself, but I had to put the finishing touch on your hunt! " The Finn’s before me blinked a few times and groaned. "Bam, not now.. seriously.. " Linde groaned. "Bitch bitch, whine whine! " I yelled interrupting him. I couldn’t help but grin, imagining how their reactions are going to be once they get to the end of this. It’s going to be the opposite of jetlagged, that’s for sure.

"Let’s just get it over with guys.. the sooner we’ll be able to sleep.. " Ville suggested with a yawn. I smirked. Hah, leave it to him to be a softy. "Exactly! Listen to the leadsinger! " I said flailing my arms for effect.

~Dunn’s POV~
The others didn’t look too happy. "Trust me guys.. for once.. this isn’t going to be something crappy. I’m a 110 percent sure you’ll be flabbergasted. " I said with a small smile. They were about to answer when Bam’s annoyingly loud phone interrupted the conversation. He’d just pressed the accept call button and the yelling was already audible. He snorted and walked away. I rolled my eyes. "Just hand me your suitcases.. and.. follow the hyperactive skater I guess. "

~Bam’s POV~
"Babe, calm down.. " I said between laughs. God I’d never heard her bitch this hard. "Bam! You’ve got me up a fucking tree! How the hell am I not to bitch! It’s cold up here! Like freeze your nuts off cold! " I smiled. "Relax okay? You’ve still got that blanket don’t you? We’ll be there soon.. if they don’t get it I’ll give them hints.. " She sighed. "Fine.. but please hurry up! I want to take a bath or something! " I smirked. "I could always warm you up.. " I knew she was rolling her eyes. "Don’t push your luck Margera. "

~Your POV~
I hung up on him. God, he was hellbent on making my so called "reveal" a big spectacle. I didn’t see why we couldn’t just tell them.. either way, shock was bound to come along..

~Ville’s POV~
"Bam, is this going to take much longer? Fifteen hours on a plane can do a lot to a person.. I just want to say hi to the others and sleep for a while, why can’t you just have one day without weird fieldtrips around town? " I grumbled snatching the next envelope from a tree. Bam laughed. "Don’t worry guys, this is the last one! " I sighed. Thank the lord..

"The wind blows harder at the top of a tree.. NOW, do you know where you can find me? " I looked up at Bam with a raised eyebrow. "That really the best you could do? " I asked disbelievingly. He grumbled and pushed us towards the car again. "Not all of us are songwriters Valo, shut up and get in. " I snickered. "Off to fast eddies then.. "

~Your POV~
I was pretty much asleep, the blanket bringing more warmth than I had expected. I was laying with my head on my knees when I heard footsteps coming up the steps. "There is nothing here Bam.. " I heard Ville mumble. "Didn’t the rhyme.. thing.. say the top of a tree? This isn’t exactly the top.. " Burton suggested. "Good keyboard player! " Bam yelled enthousiastically. I smiled when I saw two hands on the railing and quickly looked forward, towards the house. Ville gasped. "You put your girlfriend up a tree!? That’s the surprise!? Bam are you nuts!? Sweetheart, please.. whatever you do, don’t move! " He yelled up to me. I laughed. What a drama Queen, it wasn’t even that high.. I threw the blanket down and heard Ville take a sharp breath in. "Don’t be so scared Valo! " I laughed grabbing the branch I was sitting on and swinging down to the lower one. "Are you crazy!? Stop! " He screeched. The others joined him now, wide eyes and everthing. I landed safely on the roof and let myself slide down into the actual casino. "I.. the.. how did you do that? " Ville squeeked. I looked at him with a smile. Linde was the first to take a step forward, inspecting my face. "Your eyes are focussed.. " He concluded softly, after a minute or so. The others were still standing, speechless and all sleep forgotten. I broke my staring contest with Ville and looked at him. As soon as our eyes met, he took a step back. "You can see! " He said, mouth open and pointing his finger at me. "My mommy always told me it was not polite to point.. " I said smirking. "That’s impossible.. " Gas breathed. "That’s what I thought.. " I let my gaze slide over the five men before me. "It’s called a corneal transplant.. and it gave me my life back.. " They still didn’t say a thing. I laughed. "Come on guys.. you look like you’ve seen a ghost.. " Ville stepped forward and reached out to touch my face. I smiled up at him. "Now that’s a miracle.. " He said looking at me intently. I grinned. "You could say that, yeah.. " Finally a small smile came over him. "Since when? Why didn’t you tell us? " I shrugged. "It was all too overwhelming.. the others were lucky they lived here otherwise I would’ve forgotten to tell them as well.. " I grinned. He chuckled. "I can’t believe it.. " He said, still amazed. All of a sudden, he picked me up and hugged me, the others following quickly, making me the center of a massive group hug. "Congratulations sweetheart.. I have to say this certainly was worth the hunt.. " Ville said kissing my forehead. I smiled up at him as we walked down. "Glad I didn’t disappoint!"

~Ville’s POV~
I smiled as Cassie ran ahead of us, meeting an exited Demon in the middle of the yard. "Way to give us a heartattack Bam.. " Linde muttered to the sneaky skater. We all mumbled an agreement. He chuckled. "Let me have my fun, this was amazing, seeing you guys stutter like that! " I rolled my eyes and looked back in front of me. I was extatic for Cassie, she was playing with Demon and laughing harder than I’d ever seen her do. She deserves it.. you have to fully grow up way too soon when you turn blind at the age of 17. Suddenly, Bam whisteled on his fingers and threw a ball in the air, exactly above Demon and Cassie. The all too eager dog jumped in the air to catch the ball. I cringed before it even happened, he landed right on top of Cassie, who was laying there, catching her breath. "Bam! " She wheezed as we inched closer, afraid of what might happen. Demon was still sitting contently on top of her, happily knawing on the ball he caught. "What babe.. " Bam could barely contain his laughter. "Start running! " He burst out into laughter as he ran away quickly, towards the house. Cassie took her time getting out from under Demon and walked on with us. She grinned. "It’ll take him at least five minutes to realise I’m not chasing him.. " I chuckled and shook my head, still casting the occasional glance at her. "What Valo? " She said smirking, keeping her eyes fixed on the house. I smiled. "You look happy.. I’m glad.. " I answered. "Shocked.. but glad.. " She threw her head back and laughed. When you look at her, you realise how you take certain things for granted. I can’t imagine how it must feel to get a second chance like this in life..

~Your POV~
We all went out to a bar that night, just to have a few drinks and catch up. We’d barely set foot inside or I had a drunk hanging on my shoulder. "I’m the son of god! " He exclaimed, flailing his arms in a Bam-like matter. I smiled and set him down on a barstool. "That’s impossible sweetheart, I don’t have children.. " He opened his mouth but nothing came out, he just stared at me with wide eyes. The sixth person to do that today.. The guys quickly pulled me along, looking for a booth. Ville snickered. "Well that certainly was an interesting answer.. " The others looked amused as well. "Was just curious as to how he would react.. " I grinned. He shook his head and sighed. "Please spend a little less time with that boyfriend of yours.. " He pleaded. "One of him is enough to last the world a century.. " Bam quickly pulled me into him and grinned at Ville before kissing me deeply.
♠ ♠ ♠
198 pages in word.. I can't believe this story is almost 200 pages long :O

Certainly didn't expect that when I started it.. :P

Thanks for all your support.. it really means a lot! :)
I apologize for taking this long.. but like I said in my Ville story, senior year is killing me.. I'm hoping to get a lot out this winterbreak, since I don't have too much stuff planned.. but we'll see how it goes :)

Tell me what you think! :)
-XOXO