Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter fifty

Chapter fifty:

"It’s better to forgive Cassie.. " April mumbled. Bam still hadn’t put down the phone and I was pretty much eating myself up inside. I had my fair share of deceiving ‘friends’ and this just didn’t fly with me. "It’s better to take a wish of your best friend seriously! You just don’t make fun of something that is such a big deal to someone else, you don’t! Bam might be ready to forgive him but I’m not! That hurt me too you know! I love Bam and I’d trust him with my life.. Hearing Ville doubt his best friend like that.. that’s no joke, not completely anyway.. " My voice grew softer and softer. It hurt..

~Bam’s POV~
"Don’t really have to ask if you heard that, do I? " I mumbled rubbing the back of my neck awkwardly. "Not really, no.. " Ville mumbled. Cassie had been yelling pretty loud. While on one side, it felt good to hear her care for me.. for us like that.. it felt painful too.. I knew Ville probably didn’t mean as much by it as I had initially thought. I hope she’ll forgive him soon. "Just tell her we’re all sorry okay? This has gotten blown out of proportion. We’d never meant to hurt anyone with those jokes.. " He sighed. This was eating him up, I knew it. The man is amazing and patient as hell, but this is one thing he can’t deal with.. he hates it when people are angry with him. "I will man, talk to you later.. " I said with a smile. It still felt a little awkward but I knew we’d be cool again soon.. we always were.

~Your POV~
I let out a yawn and Bam chuckled. "Ready to go home babe? " I nodded sleepily. "Probably a good idea.. " April smiled. "I’m so happy guys.. " She came over and hugged me close. "Take care of each other.. " She whispered. I smiled. "You know we will, bye April" She squeezed my shoulders and let go. "Ready? " Bam asked, holding out his hand. I nodded. "let’s go home"

It’s been a week. Tomorrow, Dico and Drea are coming back home, moving into the house next door which got fixed up while they were gone.. One more week and I’ll be a mom. That thought had me shaking more than ever. Jazmin Maeva Margera. I smiled as I saw Bam mumbling to himself. The nursery had become his private project and I was going nowhere near the room until he said otherwise. It wouldn’t surprise me if he’d actually gotten an alarm installed.
I felt my phone vibrate and put my magazine down. "Hey D" I smiled. "Happy to be coming home? " She laughed. "Hell yeah.. I can’t stand living out of a suitcase.. had fun though.. " She said trailing off. I laughed. "I’ll bet.. no need to get into details. You still need Bam to pick you up tomorrow? " Bam’s head perked up at the sound of his name. "If that’s okay.. But I have a feeling you’re only offering so you can sneak into that nursery.. am I right? " I grinned. "You keep your mouth shut silly girl.. " She laughed. "Right, well.. just tell him not to forget us.. then I’m happy. " I smiled. "Will do, see you tomorrow doll"

That night, while in bed, I was still nagging Bam about the nursery. "Bam! " I started. "I don’t care if I sound like a little kid right now, but she’s my daughter too! Please let me see the nursery? " I turned and laid my head on his chest, doing the best puppy eyes that I could. He laughed. "No way.. please be patient? I think we’ll only need a day or two, then you can look.. " I frowned. "You know I’m not good with waiting to see, anything for that matter. " He smiled and kissed my lightly. "I know.. you’ve been waiting to see long enough.. but just two days won’t kill you.. " I huffed. "Ass.. " He chuckled, wrapping his arms tighter around me. "Talking like a mom already! " I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and just made myself comfortable. Only one more week..

Bam left early the next morning, to pick up Dico and Drea from the airport. I was just relaxing on the couch, having my breakfast and reading the paper when Drea came running in and crashed beside me on the couch. "Quick, before they come in.. what did it look like? " She whispered in my ear while giving me a bear hug. I smiled. "Believe it or not, I didn’t even look.. " She pulled away, a shocked look on her face. "NAHUH! " She said with wide eyes. I laughed. "No, I did not peek" Bam and Dico came walking in. "Peek at what? " He asked, kissing the top of my head. "The nursery! " Drea exclaimed. Now it was my turn to widen my eyes, I slapped her on the arm. "You didn’t.. did you? " Bam asked disbelievingly. "No, I didn’t.. " I muttered. He immediately looked relieved. "Trust me though, I wanted to! Just be glad I love you.. " Dico eyed me with a smirk. "And that I have guilt issues.. " I muttered after it. He grinned. "That’s the part I was missing! " I stuck out my tongue. "Shut up D! " Bam snorted. "Let’s leave those girls to catch up Dico.. come check it out.. " They were already halfway up the stairs before I realised what he’d said. "You’re kidding me.. HE GETS TO LOOK!? "

"You nervous..? " Bam whispered in my ear. I gulped heavily and looked up at me. "I still think you should’ve worn a suit Bam.. " April mumbled from behind us. This was the day.. Trudy from the adoption agency was bringing her by any minute now. Jazmin was 6 weeks old now. "I’m not wearing a suit mom, it’s not a funeral.." He grumbled. That alone just made me forget about the nerves for a minute. April was equally as stunned. "You called me mom.. " She said, at loss for words. He rolled his eyes and pressed a quick kiss to her temple, that made me smile. "Shut up about it.. " He mumbled softly. I could see his cheeks turning a faint pink. I chuckled and leant up to kiss him but froze.

I heard a car on the driveway..
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little shorter than usual.. wanted to leave some sort of cliffhanger..

How'd you guys like it?
Is it really obvious I'm straining to write this one? Ugh, I hate feeling like this.. I need something good to wrap it up.. but nothing seems to come to me..

Bluh..

-XOXO