Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter six

Part six:

That was until we were rudely interrupted by a girl. Who I guessed was dressed as a hooker since I heard Novak wolf whistle before she started talking. "Hey Baby.. you trade Missy in for that poor thing over there? She can’t even see you let alone fulfil your needs.. Me.. on the other hand.. " She hung on his shoulder. I felt it cause Bam tried to shake her off. I felt tears sting my eyes. I didn’t cry often, and I hated it when I did. But the beer had made me a little emotional.. But hey, she was right! I couldn’t fulfil anyone’s needs.. I did act like none of the comments ever hurt me.. but inside, those little things.. tore me apart. This was it. I ran away crying.. Surprisingly not running into anything. I heard Bam yell at her. He was pissed. I made my way outside and ran till I fell down. In the middle of the grass I just laid on my back, closing my eyes, enjoying the cold. "You look like a tormented model right now.. " Dico said from behind me. I couldn’t help but chuckle, had to love the guy.. I felt him lay beside me. The tears came back to my eyes. "It hurts so fucking much Bran.. so..fucking..much.. " I turned and laid my head on his chest. He stroked my hair. "Cas, you are a beautiful girl.. inside and out. Don’t let any of those sluts tell you otherwise, we all love you.. " I started crying even harder.. "I know you do.. but she’s right.. look at me Bran, I haven’t had a boyfriend in years.. I am just a pathetic little nothing.. Who in their right mind would date a blind girl? I’m just destined to die a lonely death.. Sometimes I’m just done with it.. just.. freakin done.. Dico sat me up and put his arms around me in a huge hug. "Don’t you ever say that.. I’ve thought it way too much. Face it, I’m not the most attractive guy of the bunch. But look, I have Drea and I love her more than anything in my life. Everyone has someone Cas.. you too. Don’t give up on love, or life for that matter. You can’t give up.. " He whispered in my ear.. "Thank you Bran.. " I whispered back. "That helps.. " He let go of me. "I’ll let you be by yourself now.. call one of us if you can’t get back okay? " He let his phone fall into my lap. He knew I liked my solitude now and then.. I smiled. "Thank you.. it’ll be okay I think.. " He kissed the top of my head and walked away. I didn’t know he walked over to Bam.. only a few meters away. I laid back down.

~Dico’s POV~
"I don’t know Bam.. she feels horrible. I don’t know if it was what she meant.. but it sounded like suicide idea’s. She said she was done with it.. well sometimes.. " He looked at me with wide eyes. I immediately started talking again. "I don’t know for sure, it’s just.. she sounded so sad. It would fit in the picture.. if you get what I mean.. Maybe it was just a figure of speech.. but I think you should lay with her for a while.. " He nodded. I could see he felt like shit about all this. He just about made it his life mission to take care of her. I think we all knew he fell for her a long time ago. It was just him who didn’t really see or accept it yet. And pushing him wouldn’t help either. The guys and I had made an agreement to not push any of them into anything. We would love to see them together. But not too soon so they mess up. It had to be done on their own time. We would only interfere if either of them was about to make a huge mistake by leaving or something drastic like that. Else.. it was up to them to figure out their feelings.. But I think we all couldn’t resist to drop little hints here and there. It was just better for them to be together if you ask me. They both lit up in each others company. I looked back at them. Bam hadn’t said a word and just laid next to her in the grass. She liked to be alone sometimes.. just together with her thoughts. But she never mind Bam sitting with her. To her, that was better than alone.. it had the same effect, but wasn’t lonely. I turned around and went in search of Drea.

~Bam’s POV~
I walked over to her and laid down. She was staring at the sky. I pulled her close to me. "Hey Bam.. " She whispered. I smiled. I loved how she always knew it was me. "Hey babe.. " I whispered back. I stared along with her. Trying to comprehend what was going on her mind. I wouldn’t know what to do if I was in her place. Guess I always take everything for granted.. We just laid there for a while until I felt her shivering. I sat up a little and saw her sleeping. I smiled. The girl is honestly the most gorgeous creature to ever walk this planet. I picked her up and walked towards the house. Almost inside I was stopped by Dico and Drea. Yeah, sounds right those names together.. Both with a D and all, but ok. "Bam! " Drea whispered. I stopped and looked at her confused. "Could you pleeeeaasse, stay out here for a couple of minutes? Then I can get my camera! " She didn’t even wait for an answer. She sped inside. Dico came over to me, laughing. "She is taking a photography class. She never leaves the house without a camera anymore. And I have to give it to her.. it does look cool, a male vampire carrying the vampire queen. " I smiled and looked down at Chase and myself. Her skirt was hanging over my hands a little bit, it did look good.. she looked good. Drea came back and looked at me. I looked a bit uncomfortable. "I’m not good with pictures Drea.. " She laughed. "Nonsense, you have shoots all the time.. just look at Cassie.. that’ll help. Come over here, that’s a better background. " She ushered me over to the woods a little. I walked slowly, careful not to wake Chase. Standing in front of the woods I looked at Chase. She just gestured towards Chase and started clicking away. I looked down at her and smiled. Not knowing it showed my fake teeth. I just stood there for about five minutes when Chase started stirring. I sat down on a fallen tree and held her head up a little bit to mine. "It’s fine Chase, I’m just carrying you inside, go back to sleep.. " I whispered with a smile. The party had died down a bit by now. She just stirred some more but got quiet again. I brushed some hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. Completely forgetting about Drea and Dico who were still looking at us, and taking photo’s. I stood up and carried Chase inside.

~Your POV~
I felt myself being laid down on a softer surface, my bed, probably. I was half awake now. "Bam, come here.. " I whispered. My voice was a little shaky. I heard him smile again and he walked back in. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me a little. I kissed his cheek. "Thank you.. " I smiled. "For what? " He asked me. "I didn’t do anything.. " I shook my head. "Yes you did, and so did Dico, thank him for me.. And also, ‘cause I had fun tonight. It was a nice party. " "Even when.. " He hesitated. I smiled. "Yes Bam, even when the slut came over to us.. " It was a fake smile.. I just hope he didn’t notice. I didn’t want them to worry about me. "I’m glad you liked the first part of the party Chase, but don’t lie to me again.. don’t like it.. " I raised my eyebrows but smiled. He got me.. "It’s fine to feel shitty, don’t hide it behind a fake smile. You’re way to beautiful to have something that ugly on your face.. " He said while kissing the top of my head. I laid back down on the bed feeling my eyes close again. I was dead tired. Bam stood up to walk out. "Bam? " I said with a yawn. He chuckled. "You are like a kid that won’t go to sleep you know that..? " I smiled. "Takes one to know one.. But I wanted to ask you.. what were you tonight? I never got around to it.. " He smiled. "A vampire.. " He closed the door. I smiled and fell asleep with a pleasant feeling of butterflies in my stomach.

The next morning, Ville woke me up. "Oh gees, I keep forgetting you are here! You disappear all the time! " I laughed. He pouted. "Well, good to know I’m worth a lot to you.. " I hugged him. "Awww.. sorry Hermi.. " He let go of me laughing. "God, I had hoped you forgot about that stupid nickname! " He laughed. "I heard you had some troubles last night? " He asked carefully. I sighed. "Yeah.. well.. a little.. But I’m getting over it.. it was just silly.. " "What was it about? " He asked while rubbing my back a little. I chuckled a little. "Feeling unloved. " He perked up. "Unloved? But Cas.. " I interrupted him.. "No Ville, feeling unloved.." He slouched again. "Ohh.. " I smiled. "But it’s okay, I just kept things bottled up for a long time, all the crying from last night helped me. I’m better now.. " He decided not to push it any further and he told me Bam asked if I could help him decide something concerning editing.. I nodded and walked out with him. Ville went downstairs to get some breakfast while I knocked on the door of the editing room. "Chase? Come in.. " Bam’s voice came trough the door. I walked in and rested my head on his chair. "What did ya need Bam? " I asked him while yawning. He chuckled. "Haven’t slept enough yet? " I shook my head and smiled. He pulled me down in his lap and started a song. "Listen to it.. I’m not sure which scene to put in the video. If I tell you what scene’s there are.. could you say what you think fits the song best? " I nodded and closed my eyes. I swayed a little to the music. It sounded a lot like the music HIM made.. but it wasn’t them.. Then it hit me, this were the 69 eyes! I didn’t know he did a video for them.. The song finished and Bam started talking. "There is this one scene, where Jyrki picks up this rose. It had poison on it, which drips off. It falls on the ground and you see him get pulled in. Not literally, but his eyes change and he gets.. mesmerized by it.. then the shot goes back to his face and you see some of the poison dripping from his lips. " He took another breath. "And then there is this other scene, we couldn’t decide during filming so we just filmed both. Here you see both Jussi and Jyrki who are dancing with two girls. When the girls make them look at their eyes, they get pulled in literally. After that, there is a kind of alice in wonderland-ish scene, that they are falling into black. It ends with a drop of poison again, this time falling into the darkness, making a ripple effect. " He sighed. "I just don’t know which one to pick.. " I rested my head on his shoulder a bit and thought about it. "I don’t know.. if it’s possible.. " I hesitated. He urged me on. "Everything is possible.. just tell me. " I sighed. "I think it would be cool if you do the first scene, but end it with when the drop falls of Jyrki’s lips, the shot of the falling drop with the ripple effect. I think dancing isn’t really something for the 69 eyes video. If you ask me, the other scene is more their style. And the ripple effect is cool, so just combine those. " He was silent for a few minutes. "You’re right.. thanks Chase.. " I laughed. "Anytime Bammle.. " He kissed the side of my head. "You feeling a bit better? " I smiled. "Yah, bawling my eyes out last night really helped, I’m sorry I ruined the party for you guys.. " He slapped my arm lightly. "Don’t talk shit, it wasn’t ruined, friends come before parties.. " I smiled.. "Thanks.. " He winked. "You’re welcome.. now get in the shower you, you smell like beer. " I chuckled and stood up. "Ya, guess how that happened! " He laughed and continued editing. I walked back to my room, with only one run in with a wall this time.. And got into the shower.

I walked out in jeans and my bra. I couldn’t find a shirt before I went in. I heard a strange sound and stopped walking. I listened again. "Meooow! " "MEOW! " Came two little cat voices. I smiled. Trouble and Mischief. I loved those two! They always hung out in my room. I think they liked it here better than anywhere else in the house. Bam often joked about how it had become my cats, and that they didn’t even recognize him anymore. I smiled and sat down on my bed, where they most likely would be playing together. And there they were, the first pair of paws were placed on my upper leg. I smiled and picked him up. "Be nice, trouble! Mischief isn’t as strong as you are! " I cooed while rubbing my nose against his. Just like with the guys, I always knew which cat I had in my hands. Don’t ask how.. Trouble meowed and I set him down again. Me, being my random self, got a cool idea. I had a mini fridge in my room, where I always kept some milk for the cats. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out some cat candy. Together with the milk I laid down on my bed and grabbed Trouble of off Mischief. I still was in just my bra. I was going to teach Trouble how to do body shots! I poured some milk on my tummy so it stayed around my bellybutton area. I put the cat candy on my lips and grabbed Trouble. I put him on my legs and just looked at what he was going to do. He got it right the first time! That was so funny! He licked the milk up and walked over to my mouth and ate the candy. After that, he curled up in my neck and started purring. I laughed and grabbed him gently to put him down on the bed. I was interrupted by my door opening. "Oh shit, sorry Chase.. " Came Bam’s voice. I laughed. "It’s okay Bammle, I want to show you something anyway! " I grinned. He came in and closed the door. "What’s that? " I grinned more. "Just look. " "Oh! There they are! I was searching for those two brats! " He smiled. I laughed and laid down again. I did the exact same thing and put Trouble on my legs. He licked the milk up and then the candy. I sat up laughing. "I taught Trouble how to do body shots! " Bam was in hysterics. "How-how’d.. how’d ya do that! " He laughed. I shrugged. He already knew how to, got it right the first time! " Bam sat down on my bed. "That’s my kitty! " He laughed. The door opened again. "What’s so funny in here? " Ville asked us. Bam told him to get the guys so I could show them too. They all were laughing so hard. "That cat’s officially my hero! He did a body shot of off you! " Novak cried out. I laughed. "Jup, something you never will.. " He whined. "AWWW" They all laughed and left my room. I needed some time to write a few songs.. or at least try to.

Halfway trough my second song, my door opened. Ville entered. I smelled his cologne. "How’s it going with the songs Cas? " He said sitting down next to me. I just "Hm"’d and wrote down another few lines. I knew he was reading over my shoulder. But I didn’t really mind. It was Ville, he knew what this was about, maybe he had some tips. After a while he just laid down and waited for me to finish. That was the case after another 10 minutes. "Cas.. I have a huge favour to ask.. " I turned to him. "What is it? You know I’ll do practically anything for you guys.. " He cleared his throat. "Would you ehh.. would you consider being the girl for our new video..? " He said softly. He knew I didn’t like the camera’s. "Bam is directing, and it is just.. I think you would be perfect for it. And I know you can do it.. I would love you for it if you would say yes.. but I completely understand if you don’t want to.. " He said a little shaky. I smiled. "Sure.. I guess.. I’m ahead with my work anyways. What song is it? " I felt Ville perk up a little. "It’s a song for our new album. Passion’s killing floor. Have you ever heard it? It’s a soundtrack for the new transformers movie.. " I nodded. "Yeah, I think Bam played it to me a couple of times.. brilliantly written.. as always.. " I said with a smile. He hugged me. "So you’ll do it? " I nodded. He hugged me tighter. "You’re the best Cas.. thanks a lot! "
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm still posting two per day right now.. I have it written until chapter thirty.
When I near the end, the updates will become less.. but I hope you'll understand :)
Thanks for the comments, it seriously makes me feel all giddy and stuff :D