Status: Done :)

They say love is blind, or is it just me?

Chapter nine

Part nine:

The door was being pushed open. "Umpf.. " I heard two voices say. I moved out of the way so the door could open properly. Raab and Glomb fell in. I smiled and closed the door again. "Done playing games boys? " They had claimed the only TV in the building to play videogames the minute we arrived. "Yah.. " They both said. "Hey, we saw the whole ordeal with Bam.. you ok? He’s really stressed. " I nodded. " I know.. But it don’t think that’s quite the excuse to bitch at your friends. You know I hate to make an excuse out of my so called condition, but walking about 6 meters being blind, and also opening a door normally, isn’t really a one take thing. He, of all people should know that by now. " I said while laying on my back. I didn’t really care if the floor was filthy or anything. "Yah, I guess that’s pretty understandable.. He is just.. well.. blind like that. At least in this sort of situations.. " Glomb said while pulling me up. I guess the floor was really filthy. Raab continued talking. "He made the last girl run away from the set after she was done filming all her shots for the video.. " He said. I heard a little smile in his voice, I couldn’t help but smile myself. "He’s a perfectionist.. " Glomb said. I nodded. "I know.. but still.. does it hurt to show a little emotion towards a friend? I do not think so.. " I sighed. "It’ll all be better once your shots are over Cas, believe me.. " Raab said pushing me out the door gently. "We’re almost going back home, Bam said we were well on schedule. I nodded and let them take me outside. The long coat I was wearing dragging behind me. "Done! 8.00 tomorrow morning people! DO NOT! Be late! " I heard Bam yell. I sighed again. Sure, he could be really intimidating sometimes.. but this was just plain out fooling himself..

I laid in the back of the hummer again, this time just thinking. In my opinion, I slept way to much lately. The car stopped abruptly. Not the normal "OUT FUCKERS! " Was heard. Just the slamming of the door. Damn, he must really be stressed. I waited for someone to open the trunk. "Out ya go.. " Tim said. I smiled and hugged him. "Guess you are going back to your place huh? " He nodded. "Yeah, I don’t plan on being anywhere near Bam right now if it isn’t necessary. " "Could you walk me to the door? I’m kind of tired, might take me half an hour just to find it. " I said with a little grin. He chuckled. "Yah, come on.. "

"Bam? " I asked while I walked in. "In his room.. " Dunn answered. "I think he’s going straight to bed. I would.. if I were him. " I nodded and went in search for the stairs. I felt Dunn’s hands on my waist, he guided me towards it. I turned around and kissed his bearded cheek. "Thanks.. guess I’m kinda tired too. I am just going to ask Bam something and go to sleep too, night" "Night. " He said while walking back to the couch. I continued my journey towards Bam’s bedroom. I knocked on his door. "Hmm? " Came the muffled response. I opened the door and stepped in. I shivered immediately. He had left the window open, it was freezing. "Bam? " I heard him turn around. "Yah Chase? " I held in a sigh. It sounded already a lot more friendly then on set. "I just wanted to say that you should watch your attitude a little more on set.. " I could hear him getting ready to speak. "No offence, really. But today you hurt me a little. I really tried my best. And stress or no stress. You should be able to keep those two apart a little by now. Don’t push everyone away with work related problems, some of them might not come back after you are done working. I’m not one of those people.. but still.. " I said shuffling my feet a little. I didn’t want to hurt him, but he had to know stuff like this. When it came to social situations, he mostly was oblivious. He sighed. "Sometimes it is necessary to be a little harsh Chase.. " He said softly. But I could hear him loud and clear. "Not against friends Bam.. There are other ways to say what you want, without hurting the ones you care about.. " I got a little ticked off again. "In this business, you can’t have preferential treatment for friend Chase, everyone is equal. " He responded. "I’m not asking to be the teachers pet Bam, I’m saying, there are other ways to make clear what you want, without people feeling hurt! " He huffed. "How would you know.. " I raised my eyebrows. "Excuse me?! " "Nothing.. look Chase.. I’m halfway sorry okay? You have to admit, we both have a good point. " It was my turn to huff. "Whatever Brandon, halfway sorry? That means your halfway there.. " I turned around and walked out of his room. Sometimes, he could be so incredibly ignorant..

The next morning came way to fast in my opinion. Dunn helped me to the car after we all had breakfast. No one spoke, I guess they sensed the tension between me and Bam. When we got to the location, they were filming the band first, so I could take my time in make-up and get dressed in peace. After I was done, the make-up lady helped me get to the set. Bam told the lady, yes.. the lady.. not me. That they were almost done, my shots were coming up next.
"Since yesterday didn’t result in anything of your liking, is it ok if I improvise one time? " I asked in Bam’s direction when the lady had helped me to my spot. He grumbled. "One time Chase.. We haven’t got all day. I simply nodded and turned my back to the camera again. I knew Ville had to walk the same walk as I was about to do, so I wanted to try something. The camera started rolling and I did my normal walk, but halfway I stopped. The whole time I was slouching a little, but when I stopped walking, I perked up with a shock. "CUT! " I heard Bam walk towards me. Bet he is pissed again.. "Chase, what the hell am I supposed to do with that shot? " He asked or more hissed. I turned towards him with a blanc look on my face. "Chill Bam.. I’m supposed to be Villes dream right? Well, I want him to walk trough his dream. The shock part I just did, can be the part where he walks trough me, after that, I disappear. Don’t bitch before you know where I am going with things.. Now, go back to your camera so we can do the original thing again. " I said with an icy voice. "No.. you’re good.. that was good.. " He mumbled. I raised my eyebrows but nodded. "Cool.. thanks.. I’m going to lay down for a while, call me when you need me for the last shot okay? " I think he nodded ‘cause all I felt was him grabbing my arm and guiding me into an empty room. He kissed my forehead when I laid down on the big bed. "Sorry for being an asshole Chase, last thing I want to do is drive you away.. I know the stress isn’t an excuse.. but it is the ‘cause.. Hope you’ll forgive me.. " He mumbled into my hair. I smiled. "Of course.. just watch yourself okay?.. Don’t let all this get the best of you. I’m here to help if you need anything.. " He smiled. I slapped the back of his leg gently. "Now shoo, go be the director.. let the blind girl sleep" He laughed a little and left the room. I turned on my side with a smile on my face.

"Cassie, we need you love.. our shot is the last we have to do. We tried to let you sleep as long as possible.. " Villes voice shook me awake. "Yah, sorry.. I’m up. My hair still okay? " I asked him. "It’s a little off, but that’s probably good, don’t want everything to be just perfect. Now come on, I want this over with, I’m dying for a beer! " I chuckled and walked out with him. "You and your beer.. " I smiled and shook my head. Ville just grinned.

"Just have fun. Tickle, do anything.. I don’t care. Just make sure Chase ends up under you. " Bam said to Ville an me. We were sitting in the grass outside of the building. I grinned. "That sounded wrong Bam.. " He shook his head and sighed. "You’re a dork Chase.. just go with it okay? " We both nodded and I lent my head on Villes shoulder. "Action! " Bam yelled. Ville turned his head and kissed me on the top of my head. I poked him and grinned. He started poking back, resulting in a short tickle war. I ended up laying in the grass. My hair around my head. Ville gently brushed some out of my face and lent down. He gently touched my lips with his. "CUT! That was great guys, Chase, get over here, we need the last shot without you. " Bam said hastily. I frowned and got up, what’s gotten into him? The last shot was the rest of the band who are walking towards Ville and taking him away. He seems lost in his memories. That’s the last shot of the video. After we filmed that we all cheered. "It’s a wrap people! " Bam cheered. I looked up at him. "Oh hush, I’ve always wanted to say that.. " He said laughing. I smiled, glad he was his old self again. I wrapped my arms around his waist and felt him shiver. "Come on, let’s go to a bar, it’s fucking cold out here! " He yelled to the guys. I smiled and walked with him to the car. Forgetting I was still in my video clothes.

"What can I get for the boys and the queen of darkness? " A waiter said with a mocking tone. I turned my head and looked at the direction his voice came from. "I’m sorry, what were you saying? " I said with a hint of anger in my voice. He apparently just saw my eyes. "I uhh.. I.. " I smirked. "Thought so. You know.. I could go to your boss and say you were insulting me. Making difference between people who can and can’t see.. Do you think that would do your job some good? " Some snickers were heard behind me. "Miss, I was just joking around.. " He stuttered. I felt cruel today.. "You don’t joke around with people’s health conditions mister.. " "Isaac Whit. " I snorted. "Not so much.. " "Well, Isaac, in the 5 minutes that you have spent rambling at our table, I haven’t heard an apology.. " I said looking at him. "I’m sorry miss, I really am.. I didn’t know.. " "NO, you didn’t.. now, I think I’ll accept your apology for this time, next.. it’s your head.. " He quickly took our orders and left. "My god Chase.. that was cool! " Bam laughed. The guys agreed. "You okay? " Ville whispered in my ear. I nodded. "Just another asshole, a dime a dozen.. " I mumbled and smiled at him. He put his arm around my shoulder and we continued talking. "These drinks are on the house miss, my apologies for the issue of before.. that surely won’t happen again. " A mans voice said from the front of our booth. I smiled. "Thank you, that’s very kind. " The guy nodded and left. All the guys cheered. "Free booze! " I smiled and shook my head. Yeah, this was what I had to live with..

After a lot drinking we went back to the house. Practically everyone was wasted, except for Glomb, he got stuck being the DD. I was sitting up front with him in the hummer. "You look gorgeous Cas, seriously. This type of clothing suits you. " I smiled. "Thanks Timmy, it was a lot of fun. " I said while resting my head on the headstand. "FUN! " Bam shouted from the back. I rolled my eyes and laughed. "I’m almost afraid to ask, but what’s fun Bammle? " "BAMMLE! MAMMLE! " He replied. I laughed even harder. "Oh god.. he’s going to repeat everything he hears again. That last time was so annoying.. " Glomb laughed with me. "Yah, I remember. Didn’t he hold you hostage for three hours waiting for you to say something? " I laughed at the memory. "Yeah, he practically attached himself to me. Damn, that boy has a strong grip! " We laughed and spent the rest of the way remembering drunken adventures from the boys. Though he most of who we could come up with was Bam.. He really doesn’t mix well with whiskey..

"I’ll help you get in first Cas, I think I’ll just leave them in the car.. " Glomb said once we were back at the castle. I laughed. "Yah, probably for the better.. seeing as I won’t be of much help carrying them inside. He laughed too and helped me to my room. I kissed his cheek and wished him goodnight. I took off all of the clothing I still had on from the video. I just slept in my panties that night.

The next few days weren’t really that interesting. Bam and Ville practically lived in that editing room. They would only come out to eat. I wrote most of the time or I was outside with all the guys. The weather was a little better now. It wasn’t as cold. Even though it still was half November. I can’t believe Christmas is already coming up again..

~Villes POV~
We were almost done with the editing of our video. The other band members had gone back to Finland again, to spend the last few weeks with their family before we would start touring again. Couldn’t blame them. But they trusted on Bam’s and my opinion of this video and all thought we would make the best of it. Well I think we managed to do that.. It looks absolutely stunning. It amazes me every time, the things Bam can do with a computer. You wouldn’t say it.. but he’s actually really good with those things.. Guess he has a dorky side after all..

I was broken out of my thoughts when a knock came at the door. Bam was to busy with a shot to even hear it. I stood up and opened the door. Drea stood there with a smile. I’ve always liked her, she’s good for Dico. I looked at her questioningly. "Yeah? " She smiled. "I just wanted to give Bam the pictures I took at the Halloween party.. Can I just come in for a sec? " I moved aside to let her in. We both turned to look at Bam. He sat bend forward towards the screen with his tongue out of his mouth a little. We chuckled and she sat down in my chair, she started poking him. I watched this with amusement. "Drea! " He growled. But still continued. She also continued, with a massive grin plastered on her face. "Dreaaa! " Bam said again, this time glancing over to her shortly before continuing again. He hated to be interrupted. She sighed. "Fine, I guess I’ll take those pictures back home with me again.. " She was halfway out the door when he tackled her to the ground. He sat on top of her, grinning like a madman. "Sowwy Drea, lemme see? " He said giving her the puppydog face. I chuckled. He really needs to get his head checked..
♠ ♠ ♠
Just cause I love you guys :)
And maybe cause I'm a bit bored :P
You're obligated to love me ! (A) :P
-XOXO

Chapter ten'll be up later tonight.. My aunt just came over.. >.< Yeeh..(note sarcasm)