And It Was Called Yellow

Summer Soon Ending

"So, what should we do for the last month of our summer?", I asked simply out of the blue.

"Hmmm, we could pick on Addy!"

"Very funny William.", ugh that stupid William. Can't stand him. Sometimes he's like a brother, but most of the time a pain.

"Well, if we all pitch in, we can leave this suburb to somewhere new.", suggested Matt, my brother. Twin brother to be more exact. He tends to have the craziest, but awesome, ideas.

"Ah! We can go to Vegas to see Brendon! We haven't like seen him since like two years ago.", I exclaimed getting excited.

"And Brendon is....?"

"Our cousin.", me and Matt said in sync.

"Well it would probably cost us around $500 each for round trip.", said Will, being the smart ass he is.

"Well, I don't know about you guys but I save my money. I still have some left from my confirmation. It should cover my flights.", I said with triumph. I tend to not invest my money in something useless, but instead save it for something good later, and I guess this was going to be the 'something good later'.

"Well I've got about $400, and my pay check is coming soon so I can make it.", Will said.

"Yeah, same here. Working at a record store pays off.", Matt said hi - fiving with Will.

"And this is why I work at Barnes and Noble. I don't usually have to deal with you guys all day."

"Awwww, you miss us during work time, don't you? Well, it looks like Matt and I are going to have to come and visit during lunch break.", Will said with a mischievous grin on his face.

Oh joy...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys! My first, well kinda, William story. I'll update this AND Dance to This beat. Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the other story.

So Let me know what you guys think. I have some good ideas for this story so yeah.

I'm open for some comments and what your opinion is. Good or Bad.

So I'll update later tomorrow, cuz it's like 10:56 EST, and I'm really tired. I had a long day of swimming.