And It Was Called Yellow

Great In The Eyes Of Someone

It was May and almost my birthday. 6 days infact. It was weird not having Matt here these past few months but I'm getting excited because he's coming back for our birthday.

I don't want to sound like some loner or something but I've been so lonely. Will ignoring me has made me feel miserable. I hate it. I hate his bitch or a girlfriend even more. But yet I still shouldn't blame being lonely on them. Several times I was asked out, but of course me being stubborn, I refused them all. Somewhere in my heart it told me to keep waiting for Will.

But now I've waited for too long. I had to tell him sooner or later. Or maybe I should write a letter. I'm not really good at saying things in person. Yah that's what I'll do. I'll write a letter.

I went to my desk and searched the drawers for some paper and a pen. I found some looseleaf and a black pen and began spilling it all out :

Dear Will,
Wow I'm really bad at this. But I'm speechless as to what to say. You've changed. A lot. Some good some bad.
I understand that you'd want to forget what happened in Vegas and shit, but what I don't understand is that you'd want to ignore me all together. I hate it. I hate how you're an asshole Will. I hate your slutty girlfriend and the dirty looks she gives me. I don't know why she even bothers making my life miserable because well she's yours and I don't know why she thinks I'm a whore and that I'm gonna steal you away from her. I'm not gonna steal you away from her. I'm not Will. Because I've waited.
I've waited for you to come and at least speak to me but it's obviously not going to happen. I've refused everyone else for you. But of course you don't realize. You don't care. I'm happy for you and you're band. I know you guys will do well and make it someday. Especially with you're amazing voice.
I miss it. I miss how we used to sing together as friends or how you would sing Coldplay's Yellow when I was upset. I miss you voice when talking too. I miss alot of things Will and probably most of all, I miss you.
I miss your smile, your hugs, your everything. Will, I can't take it anymore. The reason why I'm saying all of this is because I'm absolutely madly in love with you. The more I hate that, the more and more I like you. You drive me crazy!
So, if you want to talk, talk to me, otherwise I'm just going to assume that's it and we won't talk to each other just as you probably want it to be. Matt's going to be in town next weekend for our birthday. You're welcome to come if you want. I don't know if there's more to say.
Sincerely, Addy


I folded the note up and gave it to him in school next day.
♠ ♠ ♠
IK I HAVENT UPDATED. GO AHEAD AND SCREAM N YELL. I know this is no make - up either. But i needed to get this chapter out cause now i have an idea how the important things are gonna go.