And It Was Called Yellow

What You Waiting For?

5 days till my birthday. Oh joy.

When I gave Will the note, he looked kind of confused. He gave a small head nod and walked away. A bunch of kids were talking about it. Spreading rumors as to what the note might be about. I didn't care.

So here I am just sitting on the couch. Alone. Parents went to pick up Matt and decided to stay the night at a hotel since his flight was really late. Waiting. I should really stop waiting for this guy. I really should. Look how lame I am. Waiting for someone most likely won't show up.

It's 10:30, I'm going to bed. I got up and walked towards the stairs.

"Addy. I- "

I turned around and saw him at my door. Now I know this sounds nerdy and all, but after practically loosing a guy, a girl would love to have him at her door again. I felt like a movie. The guy left and now he comes back to win her heart over. I'm just not sure if I can handle all of this.

"William."

"Addy I got your note and just let me explain."

"William you've had months to explain. I just can't believe that it took you for me to write a note for you to talk to me. I-"

"Addy, just listen. I don't know what I was thinking. When we got back from Vegas, everything was just different. I felt different. Kass approached me and she was different too. Kass is an amazing girl. But I got your note. And I agree with it all. I miss your voice. I miss everything about you."

"Will, I really don't know what to say. You've broken me into two and maybe even more pieces and -"

There I was, cut off by the most wonderful kiss I've ever had. But still didn't mean it wasn't right. I pushed him away,

"Will, you have Kass. Your girlfriend."

"Not anymore. I broke up with her because I realized I was in love with someone else. I love you Adeline Koller."

And right there, he got my heart. Someone actually loved me. That's when he picked me up and brought me upstairs. I've never felt happier in my life. Waking up to the guy you love.
♠ ♠ ♠
Omg, I know. Too late. I owe you guys. I really do. It was hard to write this chapter, I guess it's because I didn't think I was ever going to make it this far , plus Ive never written a chapter like that. Let me know how I did.
I love all you readers. I wouldn't have made it this far if it weren't for you guys.
One more chapter guys till the sequel! I'm gonna be sad to see it go. But I actually am debating if I should do an epilogue.... not sure yet.
And last but not least, there will be like a mini contest. I'll let you know what it is on the last chapter. If anyone has any idea what it is, or what the prize is, go ahead and message me with the guesses or drop ore comments!