And It Was Called Yellow

I Wrote A Goodbye Note

I woke about only a half an hour later to Will writing something on my back with his finger.

"Ah the little princess woke up."

"Shut it Will, I'm not your princess.", still my head in the pillow.

"If I do recall, I didn't say that you were my princess. I just simply stated that you were a little princess, but if you want it to be that way...."

"Uh, no thanks. What are you doing to my back anyways?"

"OH! LETS PLAY THAT GAME, YOU KNOW THAT GAME WHERE THE PERSON, THE PERSON WRITES A LETTER ON SOMEONE'S BACK AND AND THEY TRY AND GUESS IT!!"

"Woah, don't get too excited, you might pee your pants. "

"Ok. Well here's the first letter. After five, we are moving onto words, then onto sentences k?"

"Alright."

He began drawing at what seemed like a 'A'.

I guessed and I was right.

So after a while, Matt kept score at who was winning, the guesser or the writer.

After words like music, rabbit, things started turning into profanities and funny jokes. I have to admit that I was laughing, because it was so funny.

Alright here was the first sentence. I began saying the words out loud but softly so none of the other passengers could hear.

"I.........Am.........Beckett's.....whore. I am Beckett's whore? Dude you are sick!"

Matt and William just giggled.

William began writing famous mini quotes and other stuff when the next sentence he wrote made me stay stiff. At first, I thought I had misjudged what he had written, then realizing there were no other words that he could've written.

I like you.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooooh! Drama!!!

Comments make me update more because you guys are soooo nice!

and im sorry its so short compared to my other updates