And It Was Called Yellow

Closing A Goddamn Door

4 HOURS LATER

Ok, so here I am making out with Beckett.

Confused? So, am I.

Well, lemme explain. When we got to the casino, Ryan checked us in, then headed with the guys and us girls went shopping. We went into shops and were dressing up and taking pictures until one of the shopping managers kicked us out. So we decided to look for the guys.

Guess where we found em? Strip club. Yah. Marty and Nicole instantly became angry and basically dragged their boyfriends out of there. Matt wasn't in there so I had no one to kick an ass. But, I was extremely jealous when I had seen Will. I had no idea why, and at that moment, I started to think I actually Had feelings for him. I hated all the feelings that were just rushing through me right there. I just got angry and stormed off with the others, with Will slowly following behind.

Brendon, in the mean time, tried to lighten up the mood by telling us how he won 100 dollars on a penny machine. Apparently it worked because by the time we got up to our room, everyone was in an all happy mood.

Our hotel room must have been expensive but Ryan kept insisting that 'he had it and don't bother paying back'. There was a room for the girls, a room for the guys, a living room, and a kitchen.

Ryan found the alcoholic beverages and everyone had a little drink. A little turned into a few, and then a few turned into alot and you can probably guess what happened next. Matt I believe was the only one who stayed sober. He said he 'had to stay normal to take good pictures' or sommin like that.

Then, Brendon just had to bring up the fabulous idea of everyone going in the hot tub. So this is where I started. Will and I just sucking each others faces off. I have to say, he was a really good kisser. Sadly, I don't know if that was me or the fruity drink I had making me think that.

When I woke up, I quickly scanned the room to see where I had landed. Luckily, I ended up on the couch wearing a big tee over my now dry bathing suit. I headed into the kitchen to see 6 glasses of water with 2 aspirins next to each, and a small note from Matt.

Hey! Went to tour the city.
BBL in like a few hours.
Figured you guys would need these.
I can't wait to show you the photos I took :P
- Matt
♠ ♠ ♠
So so so so so sorry for not updating when I said I would. This update was actually supposed to be up by yesterday but when I clicked the submit button my Internet connection wasn't available and I lost all the writing. And I stayed up till 2 because I figured you guys would be so happy and ahh. So, I guess I deserve it because I dont update when I promise to. This month is going to be busy because school starts on Wednesday so everything is gonna be so hard to update but I WILL do it. Keep your eyes open for an update on my Pete Wentz vampire one. I had a revelation on what to write so yah.

Special thanks to Nicole (Never_Again) for her pushing and encouraging me to update, her aweshum stories, and her aweshumness :)

Also great thanks to xAxBeautifulxLiarx, AKA Talia, for helping me with these past two updates.

OH! AND HOW COULD I FORGET???!!!! YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks soooo much for reading this horrible and crappy story. I love the comments you guys give me and the suggestions and ahhh I just love you guys! and, i just checked now, 3 stars??? wow you guys *hugs all if you* im just sooooo happy! ok, so ill update as soon as I can, because Im gonna leve before this turns out longer than the story itself.... lol