Time Takes Us All.

Memorable.

There was still good memories left, though. But the sad part was that they were mixed in with all the bad memories. Gerard had to remember it all just to remember the good parts.

Gerard especially remembered when they first had met. They had been at the bookstore to get a book signed. Their favourite book. Fate or not, they had ended up next to eachother in the line, discussing the book. They never agreed on anything, and it ended up with a meeting later. Kind of a date. That was at least what Gerard had had in mind when he suggested to "meet and talk about the book"
.
Their first kiss was also a great memory, some of the best. They had been dating for a while. Gerard didn’t know if Frank knew that they were dating or not, though. Still It had been a wild and rough kiss, just like Gerard loved it. It seemed like Frank had enjoyed it too. He was after all the one fooling Gerard into his bed later that evening.

Now Gerard cried. Again. He didn’t even notice before he tasted the salty tears on his lips. Crying was almost a daily rutine these days. The only days he didn’t cry, was simply when the tears wouldn’t come. All the memories made him miserable, both the good and the bad ones. The thoughts of never seeing Frank again made the world an uglier place than it ever had been. He just hated everything and everyone now, because he still didn’t know why Frank killed himself. It could be anything or anybody's fault.

Gerard never read the letter. He was too afraid to find out the truth.
He would rather remember Frank for the happy person he had used to be.
Wouldn't he?

It’s funny how good memories can make you cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
More updates soon.
Please comment.
(: